Kreate-a-Kaiju!

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.

Re: Kreate-a-Kaiju!

Postby HayesAJones » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Eye-gor, a monsters based on an inside joke and named after a gag in Young Frankenstein:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4cu4xk

EDIT: Renamed 'im 'Konn Juntivi'.
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member

Team: Team Sneasel
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus

Postby Jahgee » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:15 am

Name: Shinomaebure
Height: 250 Meters
Length: 500 Meters
Weight: 100,000 Tons
Description: 11 Headed dragon of myth. Simply looking at it kills humans
Powers:
Shinigami Ray: All eleven heads fire their beams and shoot them together to form the legendary Shinigami Ray
Shinopanchi: The worlds most powerful punch, every single molecule emits as much energy as a H-Bomb
Chishikikku: A kick that rivals the Shinopanchi in power
Unmeinotodoroki: A roar that kills all living things within a one km radius of it.
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
I'm the Akili Smith of TK Admins :lol:

Jahgee
TK Forum Staff Emeritus

Geiger Counter

Team: Nice Dynamite

Postby kaiju_wars » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Okay, I will show a Kaiju I created a while back...
Hope you enjoy...

I uh, called him
Hyper Godzilla

He is evil, and of the mutant faction...
Power level: OVER 9000!!!!!
Naw, um... Well, I would put all powerful, but I can't so, he only has 2 weaknesses. But can only be killed one way.
He can only be killed by Godzilla or Omega Kiryu, which is another monster I made up, but I will draw him later...
He has to be blasted in the chest with either Omega Storm (Omega Kiryu's attack of last resort) Or a red Nuclear Blast (exactly like the one from GFW)

Attacks that are normal:
Tail Swipe
Punch
Kick
Power Ram
Head Butt (did I spell that right)
Bite

Special Abilities:
Hyper Atomic Blast
Energy Absorption (Yeah, those spike on his chest, impales other monster through chest and starts taking energy)
Uniblast out of chest
Blasting spikes (out of neck, they act like bullets, then grow back so he can do it again)
Elbow Blade (the are retractable)
Wrist blades (again retractable)
Super Healing abilities, almost twice as fast as Godzilla
Laser Eyes.

So yeah, I made up Hyper Godzilla a few years back... So there you go...
Hope you enjoy :)

NOTE: The pic is sideways, cause I took it with my DSi, that is how I put all my photos on facebook, I take em and send em directly from the DSi. I will later add Omega Kiryu and Billicus with his 4 forms...
TK's resident Denver Broncos fan, Ace Combat fan, Strike Witches fan, TFK fan, and Queen fan.
Rikka Takanashi is mah waifu.

buffypython wrote:My favorite thing about Jet Jaguar is that he looks like neither a jet nor a jaguar. He might as well have been called Taxi Snow Leopard.

kaiju_wars
Oh calm your Sex-E Coco dildo slapping sugar tits.

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla 2000

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Don't have a pic of him on the computer.
Pyrodorah The Earth Guardian of Fire
Born 2 billion years ago
Uses the element of Fire to protect the Earth from external attacks and abominations that threaten the planet (Zilla).
Lived inside Mt. Fuji for over 2,000 years. Lost his Sword 65 Million years ago fight the great space monster, The Terrible One of Plasma. Recovered it at 2006 in New Mexico. I have a lot more info like when he allies himself with the humans right before Godzilla vs. Destoroyah as Codename:Volcanis, but later.
Half as long, twice as bright.
ImageImage
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Mothras Lover

Geiger Counter

Team: Rogue Titan Squad
Favourite Kaiju: Mechagodzilla 1974

Postby HayesAJones » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Lutrin, ancient otter monarch of the seas (and bearer of awesome titles):
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4dy68a
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member

Postby kaiju_wars » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Ready for it...
Billicus

Form 1: pretty weak... better evolve quickly

Normal abilities:
Tailswipe
Crawl
Bite
Power ram

Special Abilities:
Neon Blast
Laser eyes
Flight...

Form 2: Still weak... but it can hold it's own

Normal Abilites:
Tailswipe
Power ram
Bite
Claw Slash
Jump

Special Abilites:
Neon Blast
Laser eyes
Poison fangs

Form 3: Let's say... Same as Godzilla

Normal Abilities:
Claw slash
Tailswipe
Bite
Head butt
Power ram
Punch
Jump

Special Abilities:
Neon Blast
Unibalst
Poison fangs
Blasting spikes

Form 4: Put Biollante on steroids.

Normal Abilities:
Claw slash
Tailswipe
Bite
Headbutt
Power ram
Punch
Kick
Jump

Special Abilities:
Neon Blast
Poison fangs
Cloning/Absorption
Flight
Blasting spikes
Uniblast
Final Blast (attack of last resort, kills anything and everything in it's range)

Origin... Unknown.
TK's resident Denver Broncos fan, Ace Combat fan, Strike Witches fan, TFK fan, and Queen fan.

buffypython wrote:My favorite thing about Jet Jaguar is that he looks like neither a jet nor a jaguar. He might as well have been called Taxi Snow Leopard.

kaiju_wars

Geiger Counter

Postby kaiju_wars » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 pm

This here is... Mechaiju (pronounce Mech-Kaiju)
Looks like Zilla yes... but it is hard to explain... Some Super Ancient Aliens tried to make a Godzilla/Zilla clone... it made look like this... but it failed... and went berserk.

So, they destroyed it... well those aliens opponents... Super Future Aliens, found it... found most of the limbs... and reatatched... So, now, Mechaiju is a cyborg.

His robotic arm has a hidden blade... it is strong enough to scratch diamond. His right eye is his original eye, his left, robotic. The arm blade can be fired as a projectile, and the left eye aims it...
His arm holds 3 blades.

His arm, and robotic foot, have special rockets, where when Mechaiju punches, they thrust and send it forward with twice the speed and power.

Other than that... everything is normal.

............................................................................................................................

The Super Ancient Aliens' main kaiju
Robotto Konchū Senshi

They had him kill Mechaiju... before the Super Future Aliens... he is also a cyborg... most of his exoskeleton remains, but the damaged sections are replace with diamond plated titanium...
He is a master in Judo, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, and Boxing... somehow the Super Ancient Aliens programmed those fighting styles into this massive kaiju... he is about the size of Zone Fighter.

He only has two special abilities... Normal blast out of his antennas, and his mouth... forms a small but deadly ball... when fired... makes an explosion that destroys 6 city blocks... and anything caught in the blast's range is virtually destroyed...

So yeah...
Robotto Konchu Senshi and Mechaiju are sworn enemies... Robotto Konchu Senshi feels he didn't complete his job on killing Mechaiju... and Mechaiju wants revenge for being killed.

Hope you like... here are two kaiju with a bit of history.

kaiju_wars

Geiger Counter

Postby HayesAJones » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Socriodox, the psychotically OCD solenodon:
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4fvmvl
ImageImageImage Image
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member

Postby Kaiju-King42 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Here is one I invented for my fanfic in-the-making, The Era of the Kaiju (may change to Dawn of the Kaiju). It's only a concept doodle, as I haven't yet finished the full out drawing of him. Sorry about the bad photo quality.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/280oyeb.jpg

Name: Dotoryuu
Height: 80 meters
Weight: Can manipulate it's own density and mass

Origin: Dotoryuu is an ancient being, created by a mystical civilization known as the Elias. Like Gamera, Dotoryuu was a Guardian Monster, one built specifically to combat the rising Gyaos threat. However, from the four Guardians of Fire that were created, the Elias only had enough energy to bring two to life. The great cat, Inferlion, was deemed unfit as he lacked the flight of the Gyaos, while dragon Dotoryuu was discovered to be vulnerable to sonic beams. Thus the turtle and the phoenix, Gamera and Irys respectively, were given the reserved energies, with Irys being secretly reprogrammed into a Guardian killing beast in case Gamera turned out bad like the Gyaos before him. Dotoryuu was hidden in a location that would come to be known as Mt Fuji. Unfortunately, Irys's reprogramers were killed by a rampaging Super Gyaos, and the location of Irys was never found again. But that, is another story...

Powers: Plasma balls like Gamera's, density and mass manipulation, can turn into a molten liquid hotter than lava and back, flight at Mach 1, can sense what is happening in alternate dimensions, can emit an aura that negates another being's powers.

Personality: Very intelligent, but dislikes the other Guardian Monsters due to him being rejected in favor of Gamera and Irys, and will some times go too far to prove his worth.

Greatest Ally: Inferlion

Greatest Enemies: Gyaos, Irys, Razin.
Legionmaster wrote:
Captain Aktion wrote:And Northern Appalachian "rednecks" are scarier than anything we have down here.

Like MonsterMaster! :P

Kaiju-King42
The Mighty Lambish

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Destoroyah

Postby joe_momma_01 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:46 am

I've been on a bit of a kaiju craze the last couple weeks watching hours upon hours of Godzilla, Ultraman and Gamera and thought I'd try my hand at my own creation. This will probably change a bit as I develop him further, I want him to be a little more menacing so he'll probably get a bit more spikes. I'm thinking of adding hornblades like the one on his snout down his back to help him defend against sneak attacks from the rear. Hope you like it.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/ ... on_blu.jpg

I don't really know Kana so I hope Google Translate did not lie to me! :lol:

Edit: His name is Megadoragon.
ジョーママ
joe_momma_01
Ronin

Postby omgitsgodzilla » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:52 pm

That's a pretty accurate transliteration. I assume you started with Mega Dragon or something?
Gender-questioning Netflix addict who has spent way too much money collecting these damned movies.

KEEP CIRCULATING THE TAPES
omgitsgodzilla
Tumblr Trash

Postby joe_momma_01 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:07 am

Yes, mega dragon.
ジョーママ
joe_momma_01
Ronin

Postby Godzillabrawler » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 pm

God-Mech

That link is to his full bio. I took a piece of concept art off of the concept art section and made it a separate creature. It's almost overpowered, but it's massive bulk is limiting. Plus, the Global Defense Force wants it under wraps, so it's not used often so that the world population doesn't get curious.
Chris55 wrote:It'd turn the site from PG to R and Arbok doesn't do that. It'd violate the teachings of the Care Bears.

Rumors of the Wired wrote:the shittery is high

Toho Kingdom's Resident BumbleKing Forums Resident
Godzillabrawler
Yin-Yang Master

Postby matsumoto mephilas » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2 ... 4iybeq.jpg orgo is a fan made seijin made by me yours truly matsumoto mephilas aka jet set jaguar. he or she's height is around 60 meters tall. he/she weighs around 20,000 Tons. powers and abilities: gender change it can either turn into a male or a sexy female, it can also summon monsters to the battle field much like magma seijin from ultraman, can absorb it's enemies like kirby to obtain a power, knows martial arts and sumo wrestling, teleportation and invisibility immortality,
matsumoto mephilas
Samurai

Postby edgaguirus » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Squirion

Height- 90 mts
Description- It has the body shape of a squirrel, but a hard covering, 8 clawed limbs, and tail like a scorpion. It has sabre teeth.
Powers:
Venom- The venom is strong enough to paralyze kaiju larger that itself, and can be injected via fangs or tail
Climbing- It can climb any surface quickly and efficiently.
Shoulder spikes- Each shoulder has a spike that can be shot off like an arrow. It's non-venomous, but can penetrate thick scales and armor.

History- Dr. Melbus, a bio engineer, came up with formula 23. In theory, it could allow the mixing of animals that were genetically uncompatible. A test was conducted using the dna of a squirrel and a scorpion. The formula proved successful, and a hybrid was created. Unfortunately, the animal grew. It increased in size until Dr. Melbus could no longer control the creature.
edgaguirus
EDF Soldier

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 pm

One of my favorite creations yet, Pouh-Wung!
http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/#/d4pnzbr

AKA: Pouh, the Punk King
Height: 130 meters
Length: 355 meters
Mass: 65,000 tons

Description:
Pouh-Wung, although an ancient being, can be aptly described by a very modern term- a punk. Pouh was meant to fill the role that the Five Children of Heaven and Earth would come to be responsible for, but his attitude problems caused him to be sealed away within the earth, a cast away prototype. His unbalanced personality is due to all the elements being housed within him, the opposing forces throwing off what was suppose to be a sense of honor and duty. He's practically the definition of 'chaotic good.' Protecting Earth's well-being is in his very essence, yet he has a very destructive way of going about it. He has a very fuck-you-I-do-what-I-want attitude. Pouch picks fights, levels landscapes in a whim, and general caused trouble, all for his own amusement. Battle runs through Pouh's veins. He's obsessed with brawling, and looks everywhere he can for a good tussle. In combat, he's blunt, brutal, and near merciless. While he doesn't outright kill foes, he would happily break bones and dislocate limbs for a good laugh. For a guardian, Pouh is overly vicious and likes to humiliate foes terribly, stripping them of all pride if he can manage it. The protector-gone-bad loves to draw his long, thick, slimy tongue across the faces of foes just to disgust them. Another habit of his is to crack his knuckles loudly and conspicuously before battle or as he prepares to finish a fight. He also acts strangely around female monsters. As long as a she-beast isn't too hideous or insectoid- Pouh does not like bugs- he will try to impress her with his power and 'bad boy' image. He will even beat down she-monster to prove just how bad he is. Despite his heavily flawed character, Pouch is an aggressive defender of Earth. Whenever danger rears its ugly head and threatens the planet, you can bet that Pouh-Wung will be there to deliver a punch to the throat and a kick to the crotch.

Powers:
-Brawler: despite his slender form, Pouh is surprisingly strong, his spiked knuckles able to deliver nasty punches and a well placed kick strong enough to floor almost any beast; he particularly likes to deliver punches to the gut or throat, and kicks to the groin; Pouh can also constrict foes with his serpentine body, often pinning down their limbs, anchoring himself down with his own claws, and lapping at their faces with his slavering tongue
-Headgear: Pouh's unusually large head is boney and solid, a versatile weapon; his jagged fangs can turn flesh into mulch, his knobby jaws can deliver bone-jarring blows, and his thick skull can leave foes reeling with savage headbutts; in a move he's become famous for, the 'headband headbutt', Pouh will throw his entire body into the air, hold his arms and legs spread wide, and bring his tough cranium smashing into a foe's in a brutal slam
-Whip Tail: Pouh's tail is extremely long, sinuous, and muscular; it can be cracked like a whip, swung like a club, used as a noose, and any number of other things; Pouh is fond of giving foes mocking tickles and flicks with its bristled tip
-Elemental Bursts: like the Five Children of Heaven and Earth, Pouh can control the elements; unlike the practiced ease and elegance of the Five, Pouh-Wung can only summon the elements is quick, unrefined bursts; each part of his body wields a different element- his maw can loose freezing blast of air, his right arms flashes of fire and superheated surges of air, his left arm sprays and streams of water, his legs can send boulders flying, raise jagged rocks, or tear great trees from the ground with mere stomps, and his whip-like tail can create fierce gusts of wind; although individually his elemental powers pale in comparison to the Five's, he can mix his to create unique and dynamic attacks; the slitted pupils of Pouh's black-purple eyes expand to fill the entire socket when he uses these abilities
-Elemental Resistance: like Spars cannot be harmed by flames and Ullraldi by frost, Pouh is highly resistant to both temperature extremes; also resilient against electricity to an extent
-Thick Hide: Pouh's scaly skin is incredibly tough and flexible, about to take brutal punishment before giving way; piercing attacks are especially dulled by the somewhat rubbery hide, as if Pouh was designed to force foes to take him on in the brawls he so loves.

Weaknesses:
-Although Pouh seems especially large even for a kaiju, this is only an illusion caused by his elongated build and large head; he's actually a relative lightweight for his height and can be thrown around if he's not careful
-Pouh is very cocky and likes to toy with foes, often underestimating other giant
-Pouh will try and impressive female monsters that aren't plain horrifying or insectoid, goofing off and letting his guard down
ImageImageImage Image
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member

Postby SpanishBulldog63 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:47 am

Ignus Spiritu(Spirit of Fire),Fulgoris Spiritu(Spirit of Lightning) and Xenos Spiritu(Spirit of Strange Energy)

Description:Three godly dragons that resemble european dragons with some physical differences.Bipedal,armed with spiny shoulder pauldrons,as well as elbow,knee,and tail spikes.From the top of the skull to the tip of the tail they are shielded by bony plates resistant even to the sonic beam of the Gyaos.They key difference to the three is the arrangement and shape of the horns on their head,their shoulder pauldron spikes and tail spikes.
-Ignus' head is adorned with a jagged mohawk of horns,the center horn being the largest and main one(the others are 1/4 to 1/2 the size).the pauldrons have a similar design,however its more spread out in an almost conical fashion.His tail spikes are simply four spikes,2 on each side of the tail tip
-Fulgoris' cranial horns are simply a forward-facing horn shaped like a serrated lightning bolt and two "charger" horns on the back of the skull.the pauldrons are small spikes around a bigger central spike. his tail weapon is two rear facing daggers shaped like the head horn
-Xenos has head armor resembling this http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae33 ... p00722.jpg plus a single horn at the top of his head between the eyes. His pauldrons are essentially the opposite of Fulgoris' with a cluster of small spines surrounded by a trio of larger spikes.the tail spikes are two blades arranged like the fins on Lugias tail.

Height:140 meters
Weight:40,000 tons
Wingspan:220 meters

Weapons:-Flight at Mach 3,Tooth and Claw:pretty obvious
- Elemental powers:as their names suggest,they use the elements of fire(or rather thermal energy,but its not like the old latin people knew the difference)lightning,and an unknown type of energy as weapons that can be used for breath weapons, as well as melee through their claws and spikes.Other abilities include charging their energy into foes via impalement not unlike Gomora,as well as specific attacks(Examples)
-Ignus:Meteoric Assault:engulfs himself in a ball of overheated energy,which bursts and each smaller ball of energy targets opponent(s)like giant fiery seeking missiles of death
-Fulgoris:Shock Buster:charges electricity into large ball between his hands,which when fired at single foe is the equivalent of a stun gun mixed with a user-controlled grenade(he can control whether it explodes or not)but in a group it has a chain lightning effect(hit one target,it spreads to the others)
-Xenos:Charged Particle Blast:channels energy into pauldrons and mouth and fires streams of pure destruction.Tail blades channel energy into ball at tail tip and fire as well
-Intellect: while most assume monsters are just giant animals with average to slightly above average animal intelligence,these 3 dragons are on par with deities such as Mothra in the kaiju smarts dept.Capable of strategic thinking on par with some of the greatest generals,taking opposing strengths and weaknesses and using them to their advantage
-Incredible Durability and Regen
-Thick Skin
-Strength
Weaknesses:-Intellect can sometimes lead to underestimation when it comes to unfamiliar foes
SpanishBulldog63 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

And the other half is fought with a shotgun!
Chris55 wrote:
tourettesgigan wrote:When ever I open my mouth, joy comes out for everyone.

I knew a chick in HS that whenever she opened her mouth, joy went IN.

SpanishBulldog63
Master of Puppets

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Patrick Alan » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 am

I want to see what Orga would look like if he made himself a clone of the other Godzilla kaiju.
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Postby HayesAJones » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Behold! The twin fish titans of aquatic terror!

Arrogant monster-deity and ravenous eating machine!

Ancient guardian and modern super-predator!

Pride and hunger!

Destroyer and devourer!

Mykhladon and Xercese!
ImageImageImage Image
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member

Postby Patrick Alan » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 am

I wish I could find some serious fan art of Orga clone appearances, I don't know if anyone else would think it would be interesting, but I personally think it would be fasinating to see what Orga would have looked like if he finished devouring Godzilla. Like what he did in the last K.W.C. with Megalon and Monster X.

Like if he cloned King Ghidorah, Biollante, Varan, Anguirus, or any of the other kaiju....
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.
Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 am

Name: TF2 Godzilla
Height: 100 meters
Weight: 50,000 tons
Description: He's the Dark Horse Comics Godzilla, but can have all the outfits and weapons of all the classes in Team Fortress 2(specifically the RED team).*If anyone can make a picture of him for me, I would really appreciate it.*
Personality: His personality depends on which class he is. If he's Scout, he's overconfident and usually brags. If he's Soldier, he cares about nothing but killing the so-called "maggots".
Powers:
*All*
Atomic Ray: With the power of FW Godzilla's Atomic Ray.
Nuclear Pulse: With the strength and explosive power of Heisei Godzilla's Pulse.
Shotgun: Having the physical force of Heisei Godzilla's Atomic Ray.
UberCharge: Godzilla will go into UberCharge, making him invulnerable to most kinds of attacks.
Uber Spiral Beam: Usually the beam that ends his UberCharge, having twice the power of Burning Godzilla's Hyper Spiral Beam.
Regeneration: As good as Heisei Godzilla's regeneration.
TF2 change: He can change through any of the 9 classes, as well as mix 2 together.
*Scout*
ScatterGun: His ScatterGun can cover alot of ground in a short range and can pierce even the strongest of armor.
Baseball Bat: The Bat can hit with suprising force, able to give even the toughest of monsters a concussion.
Baseball: He can fire off his baseball, which can temporarily stun his opponents.
*Soldier*
Rocket Launcher: His rocket launcher can discharge rockets that can send small- to medium-sized monsters flying, and blow holes in large monsters. He can also rocket-jump with his rocket launcher.
Shovel: In melee, he wields a shovel that can shatter bones and break through armor.
Pick-Ax: His Pick-Ax can pierce through armor and stab through flesh and bone alike. He usually aims for the skull with this weapon.
*Demoman*
Grenade Launcher: He wields a Grenade Launcher which can blow off chunks of a monster and knock them back.
Sticky Bombs: He can fire off Sticky Bombs, which stick to any surface and explode when an enemy is nearby, capable of blowing entire monsters up into pieces.
Sword: His sword can slice off limbs and decapitate monsters.
Frying Pan: He wields a frying pan which can splatter open skulls and shatter ribcages.
*Heavy*
Sasha: His minigun, nicknamed Sasha, can fire off a stream of bullets that can quite easily shred apart monsters.
Boxing Gloves: Godzilla can wear boxing gloves and punch with incredible force, able to cave in armor, and knock off heads. His boxing gloves can also be made of steel for even greater punching power.
Sandvich: His Sandvich can not only replenish his already great health, it can also send him into a bloodlustful state, ripping apart any monster that stands in his way.
*Sniper*
Rifle: Godzilla's rifle can not only shoot from great distances, it can also blow up monsters' heads since it's built for headshots.
Machete: His machete can slice off limbs and impale monsters.
Sub-Machine Gun: For close range, his SMG can blow holes in monsters and briefly stun them.
Jarate: Godzilla can throw his own Jarate at monsters. Don't be laughing at this, cause if it hits you, it can dissolve away at even the toughest of armors, as well as deactivating cloaking powers.
*Spy*
Knife: Godzilla can use his butterfly knife to backstab monsters, instantly killing most organic monsters and stunning machines.
Sapper: His Sapper can not only send millions of volts of electricity into his victims, it can also cause severe malfunctions in machines and cyborgs, as well as destroying them in a few minutes.
Pistol: His pistol can shoot through armor and can stun machines.
*Medic*
Medigun: Godzilla can use a Medigun to not only heal himself, but his allies as well.
Syringe gun: He can fire a countless load off syringes from his syringe gun, not only stabbing through armor, but also ingecting a numbing venom that paralyzes the opponents muscles.
Sawbone: In melee, his sawbone can slice through flesh and bone alike, leaving bloody stumps where his victim's limbs used to be.
*Engineer*
Building: Godzilla can build anything from sentries, to dispensers, to teleporters. He can also combine three Sentries, one Level 1, one Level 2, and another Level 3, to create the fabled Level 4 Sentry. He can even control other machines and cyborgs by hitting them with his wrench.
Wrench: His wrench can hit with suprising force, as well as repair his buildings.
Gunslinger: Godzilla has a robotic hand called the Gunslinger, which can punch with incredible force.
Handgun: His handgun isn't that powerful, but it is a good distraction for a stronger attack.
*Pyro*
Flamethrower: His flamethrower can burn monsters to a crisp in seconds.
Flare gun: His flare gun can shoot balls of napalm with burn away at monsters on impact.
Ax: His ax can cleave off monsters' heads and torsos, and can wield a volcanic fragment.
Weakness: As Pyro, Godzilla can't use his Atomic Ray.
When he's a weak class like a Scout or Medic, he is quite frail.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games