How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: How Did The Xillians Controll King Caesar?

Post by edgaguirus »

And going back to topic....

GFW is an homage to the Showa era, so as many Showa monsters as possible were tossed in. King Caesar was one of the chosen, and his character changed to fit the film.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Chompamunchasaurus »

My son just walked into the living room wearing his pyjamas pants on his head. "Hey look, I'm King Caesar, I've got big soft ears".

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

No matter what series, whether Showa or Millinnium, King Caesar is still a golem! Right?
The world would be so much nicer if people only used guns on themselves.

TokyoVigilante
Futurian

Post by TokyoVigilante »

Patrick Alan wrote:No matter what series, whether Showa or Millinnium, King Caesar is still a golem! Right?
Obviously not, since he has M Base in Final Wars which is how the Xilians controlled him.
“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.” - Ray Bradbury

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

This is starting to make hate GFW!

TokyoVigilante
Futurian

Post by TokyoVigilante »

That's a really dumb and shallow reason to dislike a movie. Just because King Ghidorah isn't a space dragon doesn't keep it from being my favorite G film from the nineties.
“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.” - Ray Bradbury

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

it's not the only reason I have problem with it but GFW is ok, not great but ok

bearijuana
GPN Volunteer

Post by bearijuana »

TokyoVigilante wrote:That's a really dumb and shallow reason to dislike a movie. Just because King Ghidorah isn't a space dragon doesn't keep it from being my favorite G film from the nineties.
Well, I hate it based off of Keizer Ghidorah being the way he was, and King Ceasar not being a golem. I loved GFW Godzilla but hated the movie based off those two sole factors. Change those two things and I love the movie and it would be my favorite Godzilla movie.
TK's Biggest Druggie

fucck this shit im a samurai

Imma mothervuckin milluhnaire

"If your good at sumthing never do it for free"

"Im an agent of chaos"

hammysammy59
G-Force Personnel

Post by hammysammy59 »

bearijuana wrote:
TokyoVigilante wrote:That's a really dumb and shallow reason to dislike a movie. Just because King Ghidorah isn't a space dragon doesn't keep it from being my favorite G film from the nineties.
Well, I hate it based off of Keizer Ghidorah being the way he was, and King Ceasar not being a golem. I loved GFW Godzilla but hated the movie based off those two sole factors. Change those two things and I love the movie and it would be my favorite Godzilla movie.
I wish this post was as awesome as your user name. There are a lot of valid reasons to hate GFW... that list does not include King Caesar not being a golem. Especially since for all we know, he could be, it's not like the movie ever makes a point to explain what he is or where he comes from.
Haters gonna hate

bearijuana
GPN Volunteer

Post by bearijuana »

It's hard to read because my post came off badly, but I was being highly sarcastic.
TK's Biggest Druggie

"Im an agent of chaos"

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

This explanation may be crazy and fanciful but I've studied paleonthology at the university and as we know from Godzilla movies this means I can give totally crazy explanations and be respected.
According to legends "the" Golem was a clay statue animated by qabbalistic sorcery, an entirely artificial being. All versions of King Ceasar are quite furry and animalistic, so they're probably not really "golems" but some kind of "magorgs" (MAGical ORGanismS). Maybe some ancient beast, subjugated or killed in ancient times, enhanced with magical components to create a mighty and virtually immortal guardian. This, or whoever crafted KC skinned a million goats to coat their creation in useless fur.
So if GFW King Ceasar was a magorg it may have been based on a monster which had M-base, was slain by an army of warrior monks or something like that and was magically reconstructed and controlled to be a temple guardian. But as centuries went by ancient traditions were forgotten, the temple was abandoned and King Ceasar once again became a dormant xillian monster like Gigan.
Heck, now I want a King Ceasar movie.

TokyoVigilante
Futurian

Post by TokyoVigilante »

"Golem" is thrown around because it's only slightly less absurd then calling him a "Magic Lion Man Robot Terminator".

^
There. A Cut away of King Caesar's internal bits. What appears to be cast iron skeleton, an arrangement of brick beneath his skin protecting what looks like something that could be fairly called a generator made out of crystal.

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

TokyoVigilante, I was JUST going to post that picture, hahahaa.

But yeah, he shouldn't have any DNA!

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

^Yeah but that's the Showa mate. For all we know the Millenium Caesar has a giant banana inside or something.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Tyler wrote:Forget Caesar what about Hedorah? How do you control a giant alien slime monster made of minerals? All he does is get blasted out the ocean in this one so for all we know he could be a big seaweed monster.
Or a giant pile of whale shit possesed by the souls of the krill to strike terror in our hearts.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

bearijuana
GPN Volunteer

Post by bearijuana »

TokyoVigilante wrote:"Golem" is thrown around because it's only slightly less absurd then calling him a "Magic Lion Man Robot Terminator".

^
There. A Cut away of King Caesar's internal bits. What appears to be cast iron skeleton, an arrangement of brick beneath his skin protecting what looks like something that could be fairly called a generator made out of crystal.
So, how does he take his shits?
TK's Biggest Druggie

"Im an agent of chaos"

Patrick Alan
Interpol Agent

Post by Patrick Alan »

The whole Hedorah being controlled is a good question too, but how do we know he was being controlled? Maybe Hedorah just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. For all we know, he was already there before the Xillians transported Ebirah into the water, and he just got caught in the cross fire.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Who's to say that Hedorium or whatever the GFW Hedorah is made of isn't a living mineral? Outside of Earth, there could be silcon based life, life that could have an M base, or M base implanted so it could be controled.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Chompamunchasaurus
GPN Volunteer

bearijuana wrote:
TokyoVigilante wrote:"Golem" is thrown around because it's only slightly less absurd then calling him a "Magic Lion Man Robot Terminator".

^
So, how does he take his shits?
He looks at weird images on the internet and then he shits bricks.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Patrick Alan wrote:In Godzilla: Final Wars King Caesar was one of the monsters being controlled, but is that even possible? The Xillians controlled the monsters by screwing with their DNA, but King Caesar should'nt even have DNA, he's a golem! A giant rock! How did they controll him?
While no definitive answer has been given, it seems by most accounts that the Millennium version of the character is probably an organic creature or at least not a golem like its Showa counterpart.

Besides the fact that its eyes are no longer red gems, the creature used to weigh 50% more than Godzilla by contrast due to what he was made of. The Millennium version, however, actually weighs less than the similar sized Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Gigan and even Ebirah. So I would argue that he was probably thought of as a living, breathing creature when the Millennium version was concepted.
If it bites... don't mess with it!