Gwangi vs series

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Gwangi vs series

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 am

Spacegodzilla cackled with glee. Laying before im was the Kaiju King himself, Godzilla. not too far away, M.O.G.U.E.R.A. lay motionless. Spacegodzilla placed his foot upon Godzilla's throat and started to press down, ready to finish off the king and take the crown for himself.

But then...

"Hey, hey, hey!!!"

Spacegodzilla stopped as he looked towards the source of the voice...

Only to be knocked over by a purple tail.

Gwangi stood above Spacegodzilla, an insane grin across his face.

"Let's get this party started!!!"

Gwangi picked up Spacegodzilla before he tossed him into a building. Spacegodzilla howled in fury as he sent a barrage of crystals at Gwangi, but the psychotic dinosaur simply ate the crystal missiles before he lunged forward and punched Spacegodzilla...

Right between his legs.

Spacegodzilla howled in agony as he dropped to the ground. Gwangi then jumped up and slammed his elbow down on Spacegodzilla, knocking him down. Gwangi then grabbed Spacegodzilla's neck before he lifted him up.

"FINISH HIM!!!"

Gwangi then opened his mouth to ungodly width before he ate Spacegodzilla.

"NOM NOM NOM, OM NOM!!!"

Godzilla had long before gotten up and had watched the battle in shock and complete confusion.

Godzilla: :shock:

Gwangi then stood straight up as he grinned in victory.

"Thus begins my reign of blood!! See ya in Godzilla vs Destoroyah!!!"

And before Godzilla could do anything, Gwangi disappeared in a bright flash.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord

Re: Gwangi vs series

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 am

Destroyah floored Burning Godzilla with his Micro-Oxygen beam, before he stomped on Godzilla's neck. The military was using all their freezing weapons on Destroyah to stop him, but to no avail. Destroyah's horn glowed bright orange, ready to finish off Godzilla...

But then,

"INCOMING!!!"

A beer bottle fell on Destroyah's head, knocking him down. Then, Gwangi's head popped out of the bottle, followed by the rest of his body.

"I'm SoupCock PorkPie! I'm gonna glue you to a soupcan!"

Gwangi flew forward and punched Destroyah in the face, knocking him over. Destroyah was just as confused as every one else, but fired his MO beam anyway. The beam struck Gwangi between the eyes, but the purple monstrosity just laughed it off before he pimpslapped Destroyah, sending the crustacean flying into a building. Gwangi slithered over to Burning Godzilla before he shoved him into a freezer, cooling him off and stopping his meltdown. Destroyah sliced Gwangi across the back with his Horn Katana, but Gwangi's thick scales made the attempt useless.

"Bring it!"

Gwangi then Falcon-Punched Destroyah right in da face, causing an epic explosion that blew up Destroyah's head.

"And to make sure he stays dead..."

Gwangi then threw a soupcan at Destroyah, blowing him up to leetle itty-bitty pieces.

"They're gonna bury what's left of ya in a soupcan!!"

Gwangi then flew so fast into the sky, he shattered through the screen and crossed dimensions to Celestia knows where.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

Super MechaGodzilla stood before the fallen Godzilla. The king's second brain had been destroyed by the machine, and he was now at Death's doorstep.

"Let's finish this brute off." The military general said.

Super MechaGodzilla stepped forward, ready to end Godzilla's life, when suddenly...

"POW, HAHA!!!"

SMG was sent flying backwards by an invisible force, the armor on his chest shattered. Gwangi stood above Godzilla, pulling out a Medigun and healing up Godzilla. The King of the Monsters stood up, ready to take his revenge, but Gwangi tied him to a chair.

"Oh, no you don't! This here is MY story, so stay outta this!"

Gwangi ran towards SMG, who fired several Garuda lasers, optic beams, and Megabusters, but the crazed killer never noticed as he loled before hitting the robot in the head with a frying pan, caving in the armor.

Miku's voice suddenly echoed in the brute's head:

"Who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you doing this?"

Gwangi shot her a troll face.

"You forgot 'Why didn't those kill ya?' That one REALLY cracks me up!"

Gwangi then punted SMG, sending the robot flipping through the air only to come back at Gwangi like a boomerang. Gwangi then caught SMG before he shoved the robot into a microwave.

Gwangi then reappeared in front of Godzilla, cutting him free. Godzilla roared angrily at Gwangi, but the Godzilla-Barney lovechild held Godzilla's mouth shut.

"What's that? You have to go? *gasp* So soon? Well why didn't you say so?"

Gwangi revved his legs up cartton-style before he jumped up and placed Godzilla on the revving legs, sending Godzilla flying away across the ocean. Meanwhile, Super MechaGodzilla finally came out of the microwave, except now he was a toaster.

Gwangi then smiled at the camera.

"Problem, viewers?"

Gwangi then slithered over to Baby Godzilla.

"And as for you..."

Gwangi turned Baby Godzilla back into an egg, this one purple with pink spots, before he shot him out to the My Little Pony universe, and looked back at the screen.

"And that's how Spike was born!!"

Gwangi then became a purple tornadoe and spun away.

"Somepony stop me!!!"

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 am

Grand king Ghidorah cackled as he held children hostage in his dome, slowly sucking out their life energies. Rainbow dash Mothra was about to go back in time to kill GKG when he was Cretaceous Ghidorah, but then...

"Get your claws off those children, you damn dirty pedophile!!!"

It was, as usual, Gwangi.

The purple abomination charged forward and bitchslapped GKG, sending the hydra flipping backwards. Grand Ghidorah snarled in outrage as he fired his Gravity Beams and Wing Lightning at him, but Gwangi's only reaction was a single manly tear. Gwangi then grabbed Ghidorah and slapped him in the faces repeatedly before he flung him away. Gwangi then did the impossible and shattered GKG's dome with a hammer.

Gwangi then grabbed Grand Ghidorah's middile neck and lifted him up.

"I hope I didn't scare you with my face-to-face man face!

Demodemopan Demodemopan Demopan!

Grow some hair on your face and try me again!

You're like a little bunny, scurrying around eating your lettuce and berries!

It's lads like you that give war a bad name!

Demodemopan Demodemopan Demopan!"

GKG: :shock: "Uh..."

Gwangi then shoved a bottle of Scrumpy into GKG's middle mouth.

"It's a fine thing."

Gwangi slithered away as GKG heard a beeping noise.

GKG: Aw, skreeonk!

Grand King Ghidorah then exploded into pieces as Gwangi watched on.

Gwangi: Now that...

*puts on sunglasses*

Is a *drunk Demoman noises*

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Rainbow Mothra flew down in front of Gwangi and chirped a thanks to him, only to realize Gwangi had fallen asleep.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZ...huh, what? Oh, Rainbow Dash!!! Quick, do your Sonic Rainboom and GTFO of here!!!"

Gwangi grabbed Rainbow Mothra and flung him so hard, Rainbow Mothra actually did do a Sonic Rainboom, flying all the way across space.

Gwangi was hopping up and down at this.

"A Sonic Rainboom! He did it! He did it! WHOOOO!!!!"

A random Heavy suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Heavy is bomb!!!"

"...wut?"

*Epic bomb beeping noises*

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Suddenly, Heavy exploded, causing the entire planet to blow up.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Kiryu2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Gwangi sat upon a slab of what was once Earth, having been blown up by Heavy.

"I hope I didn't scare them with my face-to-face man fighting!"

However, Gwangi was about to get unexpected visitors.

Gwangi then spotted several beings approaching him. Godzilla. Destroyah. SpaceGodzilla. Super MechaGodzilla. Grand King Ghidorah. Rainbow Mothra. Hulk. Superman. All of them were charging at Gwangi, who merely grinned.

"COME AT ME, BRO!!! :twisted: "

Hulk jumped forward and punched Gwangi in the head. Gwangi grabbed Hulk's arm and threw him into Super MechaGodzilla. Godzilla unleashed his Atomic Ray, striking Gwangi in the chest, sending him sliding across the destroyed ground. Superman punched Gwangi repeatedly, until Gwangi bit Superman's fist and tossed him away. Destroyah fired his Micro-Oxygen beam, scorching Gwangi's scales. Gwangi grabbed Destroyah's neck before he slammed him down on Godzilla. Super MechaGodzilla unleashed an all-out-assault upon Gwangi, blowing off chunks of Gwangi's body. Gwangi charged forward and headbutted Super MechaGodzilla in the chest, caving it inward and sending the machine tumbling away. Hulk grabbed Gwangi and crushed him in a bearhug, but Gwangi kicked Hulk in the groin, making him let go, before he grabbed his head and slammed his forehead into Hulk's own, splitting open Hulk's scalp and knocking him down. Grand King Ghidorah unleashed his Gravity Beams upon Gwangi, pushing him down to one knee until Gwangi punched his fist into the ground, tore off a slab of Earth, and slammed it down on Grand Ghidorah. Godzilla plowed into him, punching and kicking him repeatedly until Gwangi grabbed Godzilla's fists and threw him into an asteroid field. Superman slammed both fists on Gwangi's skull, shattering the bone. Gwangi howled in outrage before he grabbed Superman's arm, ripped it off, and slammed the limb onto Superman's skull repeatedly until there was nothing left of his skull. Gwangi tossed aside Superman's arm as he grinned at the Kryptonian's body.

"May I borrow your earpiece? This is Rainbows. Scout make me cry. Over!"

Suddenly, Destroyah stabbed his Horn Katana into Gwangi's back, the blade sticking out the front as Destroyah lifted Gwangi's impaled body into the air before tossing him away. SpaceGodzilla blasted away at Gwangi with his Corona Beams, tearing holes within the dinosaur as Gwangi attempted to get up, but Hulk bodyslammed Gwangi, knocking him back down. Gwangi looked around before he looked at the audience.

"Well, there's only one thing to do..."

To be continued...

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm

"And now for something completly different."

Gwangi scooped up everyone in a large fishing net before he dropped them into a Pac-Man stage, where they procedded to get eaten one by one by Pac-Man.

Gwangi LOLed as he rolled across the ground.

"Who dares stand against me now?"

Well, there was one thing.

Gwangi looked down and saw Pinkie Pie looking up at him.

"Hi! Wanna party?"

Gwangi grinned.

"Let us fight man vs tiny baby filly."

Gwangi tried stepping on Pinkie, but the pony was all of a sudden on Gwangi's head before she elbow-dropped Gwangi, smashing his face into the ground. Gwangi grabbed Pinkie, shook her like a ragdoll, before he slammed his other hand upon her.

"POW, HAHA!!! You are dead. Not big suprise."

Pinkie, however, had teleported in front of Gwangi before she bucked him in the groin, sending him flying backwards until he hit an asteroid. Gwangi threw the asteroid at her, but it seemed as though he missed on purpose. pinkie, regardless, dodged it before she struck him in the face with a foam finger, bowling him over. Gwangi slapped Pinkie, or at least tried to, as she grabbed his arm before she lifted him up and bucked him in the face, sending him flying through space nonstop until he landed on the moon.

Gwangi got up, only to see Princess Luna standing before him. Gwangi turned and saw Pinkie standing behind him. Gwangi looked back and forth as the two ponies charged before he looked at the camera.

"Uh, oh..."

Pinkie and Luna beat away at Gwangi with magic, hooves, props, with whatever until Gwangi feel down face-first onto the moon, bleeding heavily as he gave up. How could he hurt MLP characters, especially those among his favorites.

"Get me outta here, Kiryu!!!"

Alright then.

Gwangi disappeared in a bright flash, reappearing beside the RED team in Team Fortress 2, the BLU team standing before him.

Gwangi grinned.

"NOW IS COWARD KILLING TIME!!!"

The End... for now...

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Kiryu2012 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Gwangi slithered to the top of a volcano, beating his chest and roaring out as RED team killed off BLU team.

However, for Gwangi, there were more challengers waiting.

Gwangi then spotted an army of monsters headed his way.

The entire monster cast of Godzilla: Final Wars.

"Let's do this. LEEROY JENKINS!!!!"

Gwangi charged at Anguirus, King Ceaser, and Rodan, before he clotheslined KC, sending the golem flying through several trees, Gwangi hoping none of them were Fluttershy. Rodan tried ramming Gwangi, but Gwangi shot him in the face with a bazooka, sending him flying through space before he landed on the moon. Anguirus curled up and Thunderballed towards Gwangi. Gwangi, however, punted the ankylosaur like a soccer ball, sending him flying through the air. Mothra was charging at Gwangi, but when she saw Anguirus heading towards her, Mothra screamed like TF2 Medic before Anguirus squished her, crunching inward in the process.

"You are dead."

Gwangi then backhanded Ebirah, who was coming up behind him. Kumounga started covering Gwangi in web, but Gwangi did the thing Godzilla did: he grabbed the web and swung Kumounga around faster and faster until he flung him around the world. Ebirah tried getting up, but Gwangi picked him up, shoved him into a boiling pot and cooked him.

"Who wants fresh lobster?"

King Ceaser came charging, but Gwangi bitchslapped him, causing him to fall into the pot with Ebirah. As the two of them boiled, Gigan came flying at Gwangi, nailing him with his Cluster Beam. Gwangi swatted Gigan out of the air with a tennis racket, sending Gigan flying into Zilla, knocking them both down. Manda coiled around Gwangi and started constricting him, but Gwangi just shoved a gun into Manda's mouth and blew out his head. Gigan got up, but Gwangi sliced his head off with a katana, killing him. Zilla jumped at Gwangi, who looked at the audience with a "Really? REALLY?" face before he shot Zilla out of the air with a pistol. Hedorah tried covering Gwangi with his body. Gwangi didn't like this, but for a different reason.

"Hedorah. You have dishonered Showa Hedorah."

Gwangi tossed Hedorah into the air, flipped backwards, and kicked Hedorah into the volcano. Gotengo came flying at Gwangi firing it's Absolute Zero Cannon, freezing up Gwangi. The purple dinosaur, however, just grabbed the drill and twisted it around to aim at Gotengo.

"You're not even a kaiju!"

As the Gotengo froze itself to ice, Godzilla fired his Atomic Ray, striking Gwangi in the chest and sending him sliding backwards. Gwangi pimpslapped Godzilla, sending him tumbling across the ground. Godzilla punched Gwangi repeatedly, only for the Gmod monster to grab his arms, twist them, and throw Godzilla into the air before he used the Portal Gun and teleported Godzilla into space.

Godzilla looked around.

"Skreeonk! I'm in ***ing space!!"

Godzilla pulled up an asteroid and used it like a telephone.

"Plan B, Monster X."

Gwangi looked up and saw Gorath flying down towards him.

Needless to say, Gwangi freaked out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Gwangi was shitting bricks of steel as he spazzed around until he did the most epic thing to do with a meteor.

He flew up and FALCON-PAWNCHED the meteor, blowing it up to pieces.

Gwangi landed down on the ground, but was kicked in the head by Monster X.

Gwangi punted Monster X, sending him flipping through the air. Monster X rolled to his feet, charging at Gwangi before he jumped up, spinning around as he backhanded him and raked his tail across Gwangi's face. Gwangi grabbed Monster X's throat and flung him into space, but this time used the momentum to punch Monster X in the groin, sending him flying through the air nonstop until he collided with Godzilla, sending the two flying away.

However, there was one last opponent for Gwangi.

Gwangi slowly turned, sensing another presence as this music started playing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=7xuG0dkQHvg
then, he saw him...

The Mountain.

The giant figure of minerals, the one resposible for KOing King Ceaser, Anguirus, and Rodan, the one to stop all.

It was An Unstoppable Force vs An Immovable Object.

"EEEYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Gwangi flew at full speed at the Mountain, wanting to crush it into rubble, wanting to show that it can be moved, wanting to be the one the Mountain could not stop...

...then he smacked facefirst into the Mountain.

Gwangi pulled his face out of the imprint as he did this laugh: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IYOa7tWlRSs

Then he got serious as he pulled out a jackhammer and tried breaking through the Mountain, only for the jackhammer to shatter on impact. The Mountain hit Gwangi with an invisible uppercut, sending Gwangi flying through the air. The Mountain sent an avalanche of boulders at Gwangi, but Gwangi dodged the rocks before he flung several of them back at the Mountain, only for the Mountain to absorb them back. Gwangi shot the Mountain with every single weapon from Team Fortress 2, engulfing it in smoke. Yet when the smoke cleared the Mountain stood unfazed. The Mountain gripped Gwangi with it's telekinesis and started to crush him like a tincan, breaking bones and puntcuring organs alike. Gwangi then fired his lazah at the Mountain, blowing off chunks of rock and making it let go. Gwangi then punched away at the Mountain, leaving several dents in the process. The Mountain suddenly used the FUS-RO-DAH on Gwangi, sending him flying through the air like a ragdoll(someone needs to make a Gwangi ragdoll for Garry's-Mod). Gwangi got up, and alongside Derpy Hooves, charged at the Mountain, bucking and punching off chunks of the Mountain, until the Mountain sent a wave of rocks upon the two. Gwangi crawled out of the rubble, only to see Derpy get pelted by several rocks.

This led Gwangi to do this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kk34YIJWPQw

Then this music started playing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NM58hUBlKmU

Gwangi's eyes become pure blood-red. His scales changed from purple to black. Gwangi started huffing and puffing with rage before he let out a roar of fury.

Gwangi had gone into his Beserk Mode.

Gwangi was upon the Mountain in an instant, biting and clawing away, tearing off great slabs of rock. The Mountain tried hitting him with another mind attack, but Gwangi countered with a mindrape that rivaled Chuthulu's own. The mountain shuddered as it started falling apart. Gwangi then jumped into the air, pulling out a rocket cannon that had Rarity's Tom in it.

"Watch out! Here comes Tom!!!"

Gwangi shot Tom upon the Mountain, plowing into it as the two rocks' collision caused a black hole to be created.Louis from Left 4 Dead appeared next to Gwangi.

"What the hell, man?!"

Gwangi just threw Louis into the black hole, sucking him through a time paradox and creating the Louis meets Louis series.

Gwangi then smiled at the camera and said one thing:

"SEE?"

The End.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Return to Fan Fiction