1. This contest is for those that excel in the field of writing. Entries can be either in short story or poem format.
2. Entries must be a minimum of five pages (one for poems) and a maximum of fifteen. Entries should be single spaced.
3. The topic for this contest is the best villains in a short story. Entries will be based on character development and writing prowess.
4. Entries will be judged by two randomly chosen judges. They will collaborate and agree on a score. The rating scale is a 1-10 based system, 10 being the worst, one being the best. These numbers don't represent poll position, but score. If two entries have a score of 1, then they will be passed to a third judge (most likely me) who will choose which is better. This occurrence will only happen once all forms have been submitted and scored.
5. Judge positions are available. However, it is important to remember that you will be judging a good number or works thoroughly. If time is not something you have a lot of, we can negotiate a date for the final decision.
6. Entries can be either about humans or giant monsters. Please use original creations (so no Godzilla or Darth Vader).
7. Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, or 3rd places. In the case of a low number of contestants, prizes will only be awarded to 1st and 2nd (a huge thanks to MothraRocks for generously offering his talents for the prizes).
8. The contest will begin on March 17, so this is the time to brainstorm and come up with ideas.
9. Entries will be due on May 17, two months after the contest begins. Results will be released one month after the deadline (hopefully if we have enough judges).
10. Judges may participate in the contest.
11. The genre is your choice. I will let you decide what you want it to be (yes, it can be a comedy).
• King Caesar
• Primevalgodzilla V2
Entries will be posted by me after the contest is over.
If you are considering entering, please notify me via this thread so I can make sure five judges are sufficient. Thank you for your cooperation and time.
Any questions or comments? Post them here. (Thanks TV for sticky-ing this thread)
Last edited by King Caesar
on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
"Vacuum-sealed my sweaters this morning. Hellooo summer. Hehehe-alalalalalaaa!!!!"