RedZillaKing wrote:Yikes. We have a lot of crazy ideas floating aroung here.
1. Destoroyah's "pride". Wut? When was he stated to have this very human emotion. The only pride on display here was what you projected on the character.
2. Yo son! 5estoroyah tanked 3 uber spiral rays while SG was killed was killed by three normal ones! Superior durability!! So easily we forget that Dessy was severely injured by three "normal" red rays. They tore him open, exposing his vulnerable organs. Red SPIRAL Rays were what destroyed SG's body. More powerful than the red beam but not as powerful as the USR. Also, SG was dying or dead when he was hit with the RSRs. This much is stated outright. Once his shoulder crystals were gone he was essentially helpless. Like if you removed SMG's NT20 or Goji's nuclear heart.
3. SG had lesser or equal durability to Goji. No. How do I know this? It's very simple. Look at the scene where SG shrugs off the full might of Moguera's lasers, masers, and SGMs (for those not sure of what I'm talking about it's the first Earth bound battle between the two). Later in the film, goji and SG are locked in combat. Moggy attacks SG with the same weapons and Goji is hit with a glancing blow. While SG stands there unaffected, Godzilla (who didn't even catch the brunt of the assault) crumbles into a smoking heap.
4. Burning Godzilla is weaker than his normal self. No.... And yes. Even the weakest ray in BG's arsenal (the red ray) is stronger than his normal, fairly average Atomic Ray. His USR is the most frighteningly powerful weapon Heisei Godzilla ever wielded. It is leagues stronger than his AR and at least a decent amount more powerful than the Red Spiral Ray. What BG gains in offense he loses in defense, however. His regenerative abiities are working overtime to counteract the burning inside him. And it's a losing bttle. As a result, the Micro Oxygen Ray, an impressive concussive blast for sure, effects himn greatly. He also never really heals from the Laser Horn. One thing that people seem to forget is that Goji (as kikomia said) is sick. Worse yet.... He's dying. Do you people actually expect him to be as durable as he usually is?
5). Destoroyah is not intelligent. As least not any moreso than a fierce, predatory animal.
6) A statement was made that Dessy wouldve beaten BG if the SdF hadn't intervened. That's not true. Goji's Uber Spiral Rays sent him into a retreat. Goji might not have killed him, but he drove him away.
And PIPP.. Why do I bother providing the link and the citation if you're not going to bother checking it out. SG had him injured and flailing on the ground. He could have killed him if he kept blasting him. Instead he mocked Goji's helplessness and left.
1. I agree, it wasn't pride that motivated Dessy.
2. As for the injuries he sustained from the triple ray attack, HOW MANY SHREEONK TiMES do I have to bring up that open floral pattern, and the fact that when Destoroyah was struck with the beam before, on his armor, he barely flinched?
3. I said G had less than or equal durability to SG, not the other way around. SG has crystal plating under his skin for christs sake! You only proved my point of D having far greater durability then G, and therefor won't be damaged by the Corona beam. (at least not heavly damaged).
4. The laser horn, for some weird reason that I can't explain, produces an anti-regeneration fluid, remember. Wouldn't a super energized Godzilla have more energy to regenerate anyway?
5. Are you ignoring the fact that Destoroyah needs a high level of creativity, an active imagination, high levels of self awarness, problem solving skills, and a PHD in molecular biology in order to shapeshift the way he does?
Okay, I was joking on the PHD part.
Anyway, you can't say that isn't intelligence and then go right around and say SG's crystal shower and how he directed them all at Godzilla is. It's the same basic thing on a less impressive scale.
6. And here I agree again. However, if not for the meltdown, D would have eventually ended G's life.