Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

So what are we going to do about podcasts now that megaupload is down?
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

They sent me a copy of the cloverfield podcast so they are at least safe on the newest one, all the others I have no idea about but I am sure they have a copy. Putting it up for everyone to see, that is the difficult part.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Living Corpse wrote:Yeah I hope you guys have a backup somewhere.
I have backups of every episode we have ever recorded, as well as a copy of the themesong in case that were to go missing as well.

As for finding a way to share it. I have actually been looking into itunes.

But for now, we might use a site like mediafire.

For now. If anyone wants a copy of any of the episodes, feel free to add me on skype, and I will give you the file personally.

Zilla103192 <if it wasn't obvious.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

We're not stopping the show, but clearly we need to re evaluate how to get our shows distributed which may take some time.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

cloverfan98 wrote:We're not stopping the show, but clearly we need to re evaluate how to get our forum exclusives distributed which may take some time.
fix'd

The actual show ill be fine... I just send Arbok the file and he puts it up on the site.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zornow13
Samurai

Post by Zornow13 »

Anyone have any idea when my interview episode will be available???
" What the Moon brings..."
"...and what the night leaves behind..."
" ...are the reasons' why..."
" ZORNOW MUST BE DESTROYED!"
http://zornowmustbedestroyed.com/

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

It WOULD of been available last month.

But strangely, Cloverfan has sort of disappeared. And he is the editor, so he has the only copy ATM.

I sent him a message on FB. I can't imagine him not getting it.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

zilla103192 wrote:But strangely, Cloverfan has sort of disappeared.
Great, clovers back. I better watch out now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
—Epsilon

Zornow13
Samurai

Post by Zornow13 »

zilla103192 wrote:It WOULD of been available last month.

But strangely, Cloverfan has sort of disappeared. And he is the editor, so he has the only copy ATM.

yo Zilla! send me an e-mail when you get the chance! thanks man!
" What the Moon brings..."
"...and what the night leaves behind..."
" ...are the reasons' why..."
" ZORNOW MUST BE DESTROYED!"
http://zornowmustbedestroyed.com/

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Zornow13 wrote:
zilla103192 wrote:It WOULD of been available last month.

yo Zilla! send me an e-mail when you get the chance! thanks man!
alright, got work in a few minutes. I'll hit ya up tonight.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Yeah I went into the phantom zone for a little bit with school and stuff but I'm back, the interview sho has been editied and sent to Zilla and now Arbok needs to add it to the main site. Sorry about the delay. That was my fault.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

New show is on the main site! Check it out!

SteveRGR
GPN Volunteer

Post by SteveRGR »

I never knew this existed O.O well, i shall start paying attention to this. Maybe i could help out with it sometime if I ever get active enough on the boards. I have graduated from a media course and hopefully going back into one, so i am qualified.... but if I go back into one, I don't know if I would be able to help much. But any editing that needs to get done, i don't mind giving a hand. Just throwing my name out there! :D
Daddy's home. Cake. Every. Night.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Thank you for the kind words and offer to help! It means alot! Right now our biggest challenge is to try and get the show on Itunes. Have an experiance with that?

SteveRGR
GPN Volunteer

Post by SteveRGR »

I have discovered this helpful bit of information, I hope it helps:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html

I don't know if you've already seen this, but I have the time for trial and error. (currently not working and have nothing better to do.)
Daddy's home. Cake. Every. Night.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Great new podcast and well done job getting Alex to reveal two new monsters.
—Epsilon

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

If you haven't already... Like us on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/TohoKingdomPodcast#

When a new show is on the horizon, we update our cover photo...

Yep... Memorial Day.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Living Corpse wrote:So GINO podcast. You know I would have joined if I'd known and you guys asked. Anyways, about Toho approving the design, Toho was being Toho and being picky over even the smallest changes so they got pissed and changed the design completely and Toho just gave in cause if they said no Tri-Star would just leave and they would have lost years worth of time and money trying to get a U.S. remake and not get it.

Basically a money pit. They became so desperate over the years to get a U.S. remake they they had lower their standards and are like do whatever we just want the film made.

Also while Gojira implies the U.S. is responsible for creating Godzilla it is not meant to be anti-American, it's meant as a message to all nuclear armed nations, nah, the whole world that all of the world needs to be careful with nuclear power or we may create our own destruction.
I'm sorry we didn't ask you to join this one but would you be able to join a future show? Cause we love having forum members on the show! Yeah that probably is what REALLY happened as to why Toho approved the redesign, but I can dream right? It should be noted that I don't think the actual script had been written yet. Just looking at the awesome statue and concept art that Patrick showed Toho, I might have approved it too. If I had a copy of the script however..... I really do like your last point. I love that Gojira hold all of mankind responsible for their actions. I really hope that is carried over to G2014.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

NO! I AM THE ONLY MEMBER THAT WILL JOIN THE PODCAST! :P Nah... Great Podcast and I can't wait for part two.
—Epsilon

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Post by Space Hunter M »

Good show guys. The part about the spy kit merchandise had me in stitches. :lol:
I also like how you're actually analyzing the film rather than bringing the big guns out right away.