Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

Post by cloverfan98 »

NSZ wrote:God skreeonk dammit my speakers were turned way up because you guys are so quiet and then that Skreeonk out of nowhere made me fall out of my seat. What's wrong with you?! :lol:

And you guys are aware of Megalon's character analysis on this site right? It gives some interesting (and revealing) insight on Megalon's anatomy. http://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/ana ... egalon.htm
Yeah......... I'm new at sound editing. lol.

Gorosaurus Rex
EDF Instructor

Post by Gorosaurus Rex »

Had alot of fun with this one. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote: And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

So what do you guys think about the two new shows? Any comments?

Eunectes
Gotengo Officer

Post by Eunectes »

can I get in on this?

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Eunectes wrote:can I get in on this?
How do you mean? You can send in email questions for the show, and we do sometimes have forum members come on the show.

Eunectes
Gotengo Officer

Post by Eunectes »

cloverfan98 wrote:
Eunectes wrote:can I get in on this?
How do you mean? You can send in email questions for the show, and we do sometimes have forum members come on the show.
I originally intended to be in the show but then I refused myself so... :P

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I start to listening to these lately and they are not too bad. Keep up the good work.
I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying them!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hey it was awesome. I am not a comic person so it wasn't my favorite... but great episode overall. The interview was well done in retrospective to the questions as well as the responses while retaining minor bits of humor.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ScottA
Monsterland Worker

Post by ScottA »

It was nice to hear them confirm in their own words what I've already stated. About how hard it is for a painter to do comics. And a comic book artist trying to do paintings.
They both respect the other person's talents as being equally difficult. And very difficult to try and swap mediums.

I enjoyed both artist's comments. But Bob's comments struck home with me more because we are of the same generation.
It was nice to hear someone my own age talk about enjoying things like the Herculoids and H&B cartoons.

-ScottA

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Its been along time since we've updated, but here's the latest forum exclusives! Our first movie commentary for Godzilla 2000!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVQT14XO

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Great podcast and thanks for the shout out!!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Sorry it took so long Grayshot.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

No problem. I sent Hannah the link so I will be the first to say here reaction.
—Epsilon

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Just got done recording the newest forum exclusive with Cloverfan and Greyshot!

what is it? you say?

Well here's a hint.

It's being released on 1.18.12

That's all I am saying ;)

Oh, and if you want to witness me being scared shitless... I mean literally scared shitless. Give this show a listen. You won't regret it.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

omgitsgodzilla
E.S.P.Spy

Post by omgitsgodzilla »

Cloverfield eh?
RED MENACE
Projects YouTube Patreon

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Here it is guys!

Our next Forum exclusive!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRWMNJHV

contrary to the title, it is not a "rough cut".

Big thanks goes out to Grayshot for joining us!!

Expect a new "Main Site" episode next week too!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hey there is a problem with the link to the podcast. Thought I would get your attention.
—Epsilon

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Link seems to be working now! Check it out!

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Living Corpse wrote:So what's the next podcast gonna be about?
Well that one I just released yesterday, is a special Cloverfield episode.

But as for our next episode. We sat down and talked comics with IDW cover artist Jeff Zornow.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Okay thanks. I was wondering what was going on lol.
—Epsilon