TKFA Goes on Vacation (TKFA 3) Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Kubo
Sazer

TKFA Goes on Vacation (TKFA 3) Discussion Board

Post by Kubo »

Hello, I didn't see you there! This is the discussion board for the new TohoKingdom Forum Adventure. In this story, users submit characters that I use in the story. Now that Tom Servo has finally been vanquished, and Wataru is sailing the high seas of hell, Cesar has decided to pack bags and go on vacation. Hayes and Airako tag along, ready to travel with Cesar through his strange and sometimes dangerous escapades. However, they may need more than luck to get them out of the Overlook Hotel.

The Original Trio
Cesar: (Favorite movie: Bunraku) After finally defeating Tom Servo and his goons once and for all, Cesar has decided to take up his passion: writing. A job opening at a hotel in Colorado catches his attention, so he packs his bags, grabs a couple friends and sets out on the road. Cesar is an aspiring writer, a decent fighter, and always dresses in that same black pants, black fedora, aviator sunglasses, and black jacket. He is 16.
Airako: (Favorite chip: Fritos) An early friend of Cesar, Airako joined his pal for the trip to Colorado. Beyond his claustrophobia, he is a tolerant gent, but has a reputation to drop everything for video games or ice cream. He, like Cesar, is 16.
Hayes: (Favorite song: Purple Haze) To say Hayes is a ladys' man would be like saying Hugh Hephner is a ladys' man. The combination of his Captain Gordon mustache and muscular bode can make a girl melt (that did happen quite literally once...Hayes was found guilty of sexiness and was asked to put on some weight). He left his friend and partner in crime Sky Wolf to watch over TK Ville while he's gone. Hayes is a calm and slick person, rarely seen without his mojo. He is somewhere in his twenties.

Other Characters:
Mr. Gratey: The former caretaker of the Overlook Hotel during the winter season, Delbert went psycho and killed his two daughters and wife with an ax before taking his own life. Now Cesar, Airako, and Hayes have come to the hotel almost 100 years after the tragedy. Unfortunately for them, Mr. Gratey has more than immortality on his side. A legion of undead Native Americans and other tourists wonder the grounds, waiting for their proper burial. Until then...

Anabelle: The Overlook Hotel's French maid, Ana has gotten by on looks and charm. She is a knife marksman, though her modesty would make her say it's but a hobby in her spare time. She has a dark secret that only a handful of people know about...and one of them would be Mr. Gratey...
Z-Man: Z is a guy who does not take bullshit from anyone, and is a hard ass by nature. But at times can be a laid back gent of reason. He was the bartender during the time of the Gratey massacre of 1917. His soul now resides at the hotel. Z does not have any affiliations, but will choose the side that he sees has an advantage. His origins outside the hotel are unknown.
Jake: A kind soul, Jake will fight only when needed. Protective of his friends, but is sometimes stubborn about his viewpoint. He also can get caught up in messes when trying to help. Has a bad habit of randomly singing Adele songs when in trouble, like a weird twitch. He is the head chef at the Overlook Hotel and is staying the winter with the TK Trio. He has the ability to Shine, or see spirits like Mr. Gratey and Z-Man. He is 16 years old.
Zeno: Looking like something H.R. Griger would dream of, Zeno hails from the distant world of Xenon, where the planet's motto was "Are you going to finish that sandwhich?". He came to Earth (or wherever this FF takes place) to destroy it, but got drunk at an Applebee's in Minnesota and dropped the whole thing. Slightly greenish in color, he has the ability to blend in with his surroundings. For example, if he went to a NASCAR race, he would wear a fake goatee, a baseball cap, and sport some slick shades while shouting things like "YEEHAW!". He likes to joke around a lot and when someone hurts his feelings, he becomes very upset and rages. (Sorta like Patrick in that Valentine's Day episode of Spongebob). He is Alex's assistant, and he is staying the winter with our heroes.
Kristijan: Putting his life of evil behind him he decided that good has it's purposes. He is a 23 years old man with medium black hair who is a fan of rock and metal music. He is a very fast runner and runs whenever possible. He is with a medium figure and trains daily to keep his figure. His affiliations with Gratey are hazy, but they have been long time cohorts. He, like Z-Man, is a specter.
Alex: Nice, is quiet most of the time except for talking to friends and directing, likes hanging out with his friends, and hates when people steal his stuff or his ideas. He is the manager of the Overlook Hotel and checks in every now and then to see how the caretaker(s) are faring. Alex does not have any relations with the specters, but...
Last edited by Kubo on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: TKFA Goes on Vacation (TKFA 3) Discussion Board

Post by Giratina93 »

King Caesar wrote:Hello, I didn't see you there! This is the discussion board for the new TohoKingdom Forum Adventure. In this story, users submit characters that I use in the story. Now that Tom Servo has finally been vanquished, and Wataru is sailing the high seas of hell, Cesar has decided to pack bags and go on vacation. Hayes and Airako tag along, ready to travel with Cesar through his strange and sometimes dangerous escapades. However, they may need more than luck to get them out of the Overlook Hotel.

More to come! :)
OH HELL NO. (Pun not intended.) Fiore doesn't like pirates sailnig around in Hell... the demonic legions down there have probably already torn him apart...

As for the prologue... poor Cesar... I know his pain.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

It's a different hell. It's like the heaven part of hell that Fiore doesn't control, okay?! -_-
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Alright... Wait a minute.... :P
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So...Wataru is a Demon Pirate? lol
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Haha, yeah, that's what happened in the first one. Them he became Santa Wataru for the Christmas Special. It's been a heck of an adventure.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Alright, this was funny!

Claustrophobic being a fear of Santa claus? I think I've heard that joke..
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Yeah, I admit, I did rip from Spongebob, but it's just too funny not to mention at some point!

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

King Caesar wrote:Yeah, I admit, I did rip from Spongebob, but it's just too funny not to mention at some point!
Ironically, I was thinking the same thing when you mentioned "A fear of Santa Claus."
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Now that I've found the right thread...
King Caesar wrote:"Puke! Puke! Puke!" Hayes cheered as he watched Airako's face go green.
This is SO me. Hm... have you been spying on me?
"You're like Lennie from Of Mice and Men! All you do is get in the way and get me in trouble! Now go cuddle with your imaginary bunnies and get the hell out of my life!"

But you leave Lennie out of this, you cold bastard!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

That was hilarious! I liked it! and good luck on the rest of the story dude. :mrgreen:
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Thank you. :mrgreen: If anyone has or wants to see the Shining, I would strongly recommend. Most events in this will directly correlate, which may enhance the comedy for those who have seen it. Don't fret those who haven't; I have plenty of other gags up my sleeve for you! ;)

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

Human Centipede II is not that bad. You just have to adapt to it.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

kikomia wrote:Human Centipede II is not that bad. You just have to adapt to it...
... by gouging your own eyes out.

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

kikomia wrote:Human Centipede II is not that bad. You just have to adapt to it.
I don't know if I could ever adapt to watching someone choke their bird with sandpaper and barb wire. There's a certain limit to how much "dafuq" factor I can take.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

The gore makes it a horror film. They just used it in great amounts this time.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

I don't know how I missed this, but awesome story so far, can't wait for more :huge:
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

This looks promising.. :D

I definitely have a character to submit. Should I PM him to you?

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Hells yes you should! The more the merrier...well, not really, but still. Send him! :D

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Hey KC when are you going to post the characters up like you did last time?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!