The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles

The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Want to comment on the latest match, or just talk about the K.W.C. in general? Then this is the thread to do it in!

Threads of interest:

- The K.W.C. FAQ: The rules and regulations of the K.W.C. Failure to read this and then posting something answered in it will result in a warning.
- The K.W.C. Statistics Thread: Informative little factoids about the K.W.C. and its many, many matches. Who wrote what, which monster has won the most fights, etc.
- The Match Request Thread: Where people ask the K.W.C. writers to write the matches they've thought of.
- The Dibs Thread: Have a match you want to write? Let us know here so nobody else starts on the same match.
- The Error Thread: Found an error in a match or in the K.W.C. section of the site? Report it here.
"Contact Star Hunter Universe M. Tell them we need Gigan's help immediately."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Primevalgodzilla V2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 am

*SPOILERS*

Wow! The way Gezora defeated Bagan and Orochi with his super Yog powers was truly epic! And who would have thought Zilla would be able to do the Godzilla dance as well? And SG has a crush on GKG? Can't wait for the next part of the saga where Orga and the Gyaos engage in an eating contest! And most interesting to see Titanogoji make a guest appearance in he fight (where he gets eaten by Ookundru)

*END SPOILERS*
First, Prime... then Ultra Magnus... and now, you.

It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!


Primevalgodzilla V2
Emperor of Destruction

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: Quintessa

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Alucard » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 am

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:*SPOILERS*

Wow! The way Gezora defeated Bagan and Orochi with his super Yog powers was truly epic! And who would have thought Zilla would be able to do the Godzilla dance as well? And SG has a crush on GKG? Can't wait for the next part of the saga where Orga and the Gyaos engage in an eating contest! And most interesting to see Titanogoji make a guest appearance in he fight (where he gets eaten by Ookundru)

*END SPOILERS*


Bagan will return soon don't worry. Did you see the way Biollante raped Frankenstein in the banner. Ha!
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Blood Drinker

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5508
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Primevalgodzilla V2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 am

Don't forget Hayes' and Zilla's guest appearance where they reenact the ending of Rodan.
First, Prime... then Ultra Magnus... and now, you.

It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!


Primevalgodzilla V2
Emperor of Destruction

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: Quintessa

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Alucard » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 am

I didn't want to sleep anyway.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Blood Drinker

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5508
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 am

Oh boy, we just get ourselves a new thread and THIS is what happens? :lol: Where would we be without you knuckleheads? :P
TK's Resident Wumbo
"FISHING! FISHING! WIN!, WIN! THAT IS THE RALATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELF AND I"
2004Zilla wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:
Young Guy wrote:That's horrifying... :freak:


You think that's bad?

Good thing those comments are nightmare retardant.
User avatar
KaijuX
K.W.C. Editor
 
Posts: 2361
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Do I have to lock this thread until there's a new match? Is that what I have to do? >_>
"Contact Star Hunter Universe M. Tell them we need Gigan's help immediately."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Greyshot151 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm

^ or you could get Arbok to put up another kwc. For the sake of the thread.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
K.W.C. Kommander

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1395
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (2003)
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Giga Kaiju » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 pm

New thread? Alright, :) Good match and a great banner as always, is good to see more monsters (aside from the powerhouses like Godzilla , Hedorah and others) like Varan and Baragon and a good conclusion that didnt feel like a Slaughter which is awesome another options to end a battle. Good match to end 2011.
Unstoppable Fury , Unthinkable Power , Unbreakable Will.


tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!

Giga Kaiju
Black Dragon Emperor

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 2765
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am
Location: Valley Of Repose

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Terrier » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 pm

About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!
Corroded Vault - My tumblr blog.

Terrier
G-Grasper

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Terrier wrote:About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!

True, but even a standard Godzilla is overpowering. Don't forget that he easily burns.
TK's Resident Wumbo
"FISHING! FISHING! WIN!, WIN! THAT IS THE RALATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELF AND I"
2004Zilla wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:
Young Guy wrote:That's horrifying... :freak:


You think that's bad?

Good thing those comments are nightmare retardant.
User avatar
KaijuX
K.W.C. Editor
 
Posts: 2361
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Terrier » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

KaijuX wrote:
Terrier wrote:About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!

True, but even a standard Godzilla is overpowering. Don't forget that he easily burns.


Wait, I know! Wath about a mad scientist surgically inserting Anguirus guts into Gezora? Gezora would die heroically helping fight both Burning Godzilla and world hunger (The latter with his corpse).
Corroded Vault - My tumblr blog.

Terrier
G-Grasper

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby DeadpoolsbetterThanU » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 pm

I really liked the banner for the last match. The way they just kinda surrounded Gororin. Was like an Abbott and Costello moment when Gororin turns around into them-screams- then runs off.
CHIMICHANGA!!!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.
User avatar
DeadpoolsbetterThanU
The Merc With The Mouth
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:56 pm
Location: The 4th Wall

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Godzillawolf » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Really fun new match, Gororin is a major "Lethal Joke Character", looks like he wouldn't be too strong but turns out to be EXTREMELY dangerous.

Anyway, is it just me or is this the only match where NO ONE DIES? I mean ones that didn't turn out to just be sparing matches is what I meant.
User avatar
Godzillawolf
G-Grasper
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:27 pm

I have a question, though I'm most likely going to get the response of no. Since Keizer Ghidorah is never EVER going to be used, would it be fine (in a strange sense) if Monster X could have the drain bite? I know it would seem... Weird, seeing Monster X bite an opponent to drain their energy.
TK's Resident Wumbo
"FISHING! FISHING! WIN!, WIN! THAT IS THE RALATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELF AND I"
2004Zilla wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:
Young Guy wrote:That's horrifying... :freak:


You think that's bad?

Good thing those comments are nightmare retardant.
User avatar
KaijuX
K.W.C. Editor
 
Posts: 2361
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Greyshot151 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Draglord wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I have a question, though I'm most likely going to get the response of no. Since Keizer Ghidorah is never EVER going to be used, would it be fine (in a strange sense) if Monster X could have the drain bite? I know it would seem... Weird, seeing Monster X bite an opponent to drain their energy.

I think that might be a good idea as well as allowing MX's gravity beams to work just like Kaiser Ghid's. I mean, we gave Gomora his beam attack from Ultra Galaxy, so I don't really see a problem with it here. It'll make MX a more capable fighter.


I would ask Titano for final approval but its not the first major change to Toho monsters powers.
Examples
Battra transformations
Mothra Leo's acess to all powers from most of her forms
Gomora's ray
etc...etc...
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
K.W.C. Kommander

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 1395
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (2003)
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Grayshot954 wrote:I would ask Titano for final approval but its not the first major change to Toho monsters powers.
Examples
Battra transformations
Mothra Leo's acess to all powers from most of her forms
Gomora's ray
etc...etc...

Um, Leo's a dude. :)

But yes, we have a nice number of monsters who were giving abilities --and for the case of Battra, a NEW ability-- we should just give X the energy bite. Anguirus that thunderball as well. Let's face it; he's the ONLY monster capable of doing that. I'm not asking for everyone to use it in a match; past matches have demonstrated that Anguirus CAN fight without the usage of anything special. However, like Gomora, the thunderball would be nice to give Anguirus an edge against tougher opponents, so maybe we can see Angy fight against Biollante or someone of sheer size. :P Of course unless Titano has plans to introduce Millennium Anguirus into KWC, I say give Angy permission to use the thunderball. After that, it's just in a matter of tastes of the writer.
TK's Resident Wumbo
"FISHING! FISHING! WIN!, WIN! THAT IS THE RALATIONSHIP BETWEEN ELF AND I"
2004Zilla wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:
Young Guy wrote:That's horrifying... :freak:


You think that's bad?

Good thing those comments are nightmare retardant.
User avatar
KaijuX
K.W.C. Editor
 
Posts: 2361
Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Godzillawolf » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Does anyone have a link to video of the two Zone Fighter kaiju presently on the roster? I'm using them in my next match but can't find video of them.
User avatar
Godzillawolf
G-Grasper
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:34 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby HayesAJones » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

New match was awesome. It was cool to see Grand King Ghidorah given all his powers instead of just being used as a standard Ghidorah. All the references to other matches (some of which have yet to be releases, or so I assume) was interesting too.
User avatar
HayesAJones
Mean Green Mother
 
Posts: 8280
Team: Team Krelborn
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: From past the stars and beyond the moon

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Alucard » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am

GKG IS DEAD????

My life is ruined.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
Blood Drinker

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5508
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Next

Return to K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users