Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Releases

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

T9G

T9G art exhibition "TRADITION" starts September 22 to October 10.

T9G Sqalone exclusive for the event. Cost 8,000 yen (approx $100).

===================================================================================================================================

SHIKARUNA KOUBOU

Newest Marine Kong went up for sale yesturday directly from SK. Made of GID vinyl. Cost 10,000 yen (approx $125). Already sold out within 24 hrs.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

That T9G Squalone is an awesome kaiju design, and I've got to get me a Marine Kong one of these days!
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

why oh why do they nevr realese this in the uk.

MechaGamera
Monsterland Worker

Post by MechaGamera »

Cause we are everyones ugly cousin. We rarely get anything Kaiju releated released in the UK. The seem to think that the world ends at the edges of France and America. BAH!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

MechaGamera wrote:Cause we are everyones ugly cousin. We rarely get anything Kaiju releated released in the UK. The seem to think that the world ends at the edges of France and America. BAH!

forget what i said my freind says that late 2012 or 2013 forbiden plant will start selling gamera and gojira stuff

:huge:

but he is also a great big fat lyer sometimes so i cant be sure?

MechaGamera
Monsterland Worker

Post by MechaGamera »

Late 2012 or 2013 is a life time away. : (

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

They plan on selling toys more than one year in davance and this even when not knowing if there are available new toys at all then...? Seems quite unlikely...
Size DOES matter!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

MechaGamera wrote:Late 2012 or 2013 is a life time away. : (
just what i thorght
Petezilla wrote:They plan on selling toys more than one year in davance and this even when not knowing if there are available new toys at all then...? Seems quite unlikely...
we shall just have to wait and see i guess as i metioned h is a frrigin lyer

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

MechaGamera wrote:Cause we are everyones ugly cousin. We rarely get anything Kaiju releated released in the UK. The seem to think that the world ends at the edges of France and America. BAH!
There's not much kaiju stuff in France either, dude.

Just their native country Japan, and here in the U. S. of A.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

We don't get much Godzilla stuff in the Philippines either... :(
(pretty difficult when you live in a tiny island in the middle of an Asian archipelago :P )
Formerly known as kurtzilla

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Sorry, been very busy at work to visit the forum or update lately. Don't know when I will have time next after this update. So Enjoy!

MARMIT

Anguirus was a late update added by Marmit. Pre-orders stops at the end of the month. Cost 5,250 yen (approx $65). Late December 2011 release.

Burning Godzilla. Super Festival 57 Lotto on Sept 25. Cost 5,250 yen (approx $65). Ticket must be purchase to qualify for the lotto. Various color version (some from prior release). There will be secret color versions in the lotto.

================================================================================================================================

ASTROMONSTERS

Garakutagigas "Red Mercury" Version. Sales now while supplies last. Limited edition of 15 only. Cost $125 + S&H. Sculpted by Okuda-san of Atelier G-1 based on the design of Alex Wald ask Astromonsters. Hand painted by Alex Wald.
ImageImage

Garakutagigas Medicom Project 1/6 Exclusive. Sales start Oct 8. Limited edition while supplies last. October 2011 release date. Cost 9,800 yen (approx $123) + S&H.
ImageImage

================================================================================================================================

ARTSTORM

Snake Girl (UMEZZ Carnival Event Exclusive). Character based on Kazuo Umezu manga Series. Height 25 cm. Cost 6,000 yen (approx $75). October release.
ImageImage

==============================================================================================================================

T9G

Sqalone Medicom Project 1/6 exclusive. Online sales begin Oct 8. Limited edition while supplies last. October release date. Cost 8,000 yen (approx $100) + S&H.

ILU ILU

Neo Gorilla Medicom Project 1/6 exclusives. Sales begin Oct 8. Limited edition while supplies last. October 2011 release date. Choice of 2 color version red suit or pink suit. Cost 5,900 yen each (approx $73) + S&H. Comes with accessories of a missle and drill truck.
ImageImage

Tokio Medicom Project 1/6 exclusives. Sales begin Oct 8. Limited edition while supplies last. October 2011 release date. Choice of 2 versions. Cost 4,900 yen each (approx $62) + S&H. Comes with a helmet accessory.
ImageImage

======================================================================================================================================

MARUSAN

Garamon Super Festival 57 exclusive. September 25 release. Approx 12 inches in height! Cost 16,800 yen (approx $210).

Varan Super Festival 57 exclusive. September 25 release. Cost 4,200 yen (approx $52). Only one out of every color combination.

===============================================================================================================================

ELEGAB

Elegab's introduction of their newest toy "Kaiju Cyborg Daburunga." Cost TBA. On orange color vinyl with a choice of 3 different painted color version and a unpainted. Sales open September 25 to the 29. Expect the cost to be 9,000 yen to 11,000 yen plus S&H.
ImageImage

M1GO

Gomes Super Festival 57 exclusive. Available Sept 25. Choice of 2 color version. Cost 6000 yen (approx $75). Limited edition of 25 each color version available for the show. Additional production will be made for limited mail order directly from M1.
ImageImage

===============================================================================================================================

GRODY SHOGUN

Grody Shogun introduces their newest character "Ensorcelled Man." GID body. Lulubell Store exclusive. Cost $50 + S&H. Pre-order sales open now until Sept 26 up to 10am pst at Lulubell online shop.

=============================================================================================================================

MAX TOY COMPANY

Kaiju Dualos. This is a 1 of a king custom painted by Mark Nagata of Max Toy Co. Cost $200 + S&H. Still available when I last looked today.

Ok, that's all the time I have for today. If I am not busy later I will post more.
Last edited by Kaiju no Mura on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

dogora
Monsterland Worker

Post by dogora »

JVM wrote:
There's not much kaiju stuff in France either, dude.

Just their native country Japan, and here in the U. S. of A.
actually my stepbrother in newzeland gets some stuff beacuse its not to far away.in fact just before i made an account i ot a gashpon jet jaguar

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

ELEGAB

Elegab's introduction of their newest toy "Kaiju Cyborg Daburunga." Choice of 3 painted version or unpainted. All on orange vinyl. Cost for 1 painted is 8,900 yen ($112) plus S&H. Unpainted is 5,300 yen ($66) plus S&H. Pre-order sales started right now until Sept 29 (Japan Time). Approx 10.5 inches in height. Made to production order. All hand painted by Nari-san president of Elegab. Will be released late October or mid November.

Painted A-Type

Painted B-Type

Painted C-Type

Unpainted
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

That Sqalone is sooooo cute! :-D
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Super Festival 57 in Tokyo Japan, literally just ended 5 hours ago from when I post this. And we are already seeing some of the exclusives from that show already popping up on YJA.

MARMIT

Marmit reveals a new mold which was a secret figure for sale at SF57. So expect a future standard release from them.

Some of the Burning Godzilla lottos from the show.
ImageImage
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

MechaGamera
Monsterland Worker

Post by MechaGamera »

That white godzilla with the red and gold eyes looks so evil.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Legion1979 wrote:Wow, they're still doing Burning Godzillas?

I had heard from another collector that Mamit was going to do an Orga. Can't say I really care, but it's obvious now that they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
What's wrong with Orga?
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

tymon
Futurian

Post by tymon »

^He isn't popular in Japan or anywhere else, so "bottom of the barrel" certainly applies. I really like Orga, personally, despite the suit problems.
JAGzilla wrote:And then there was The Giant Condor. He...seemed very dedicated to what he was doing?

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

When my mom says he looks cute, Orga is definitely a keeper. (Not relationship-wise, mind you.)
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

Definitely must get one of the Marmit Anguirus'. Thats one of the best vinyl Ang sculpts ever. Glad to see it back.
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!