The Next Retired Kaiju!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles

Re: The Next Retired Kaiju!

Postby Shazam14 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Monster Master wrote:
Shazam14 wrote:Why can't you guys just make a match where Godzilla just fights like his Showa self or make MKG a guardian, etc..? I mean, to switching in other versions of the same kaijuu is unnecessary. Geez, no one is ever happy with what they have. -_-

Heisei Godzilla is EXTREMELY easy to work into virtually any role. He can be the hero or the baddie in any given battle. The benefits of being a force of nature...

As for guardian Ghidorah... why would anyone even want to use that role?

I was just saying.
You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.

Shazam14
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby Kubo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Monster Master wrote:
Shazam14 wrote:Why can't you guys just make a match where Godzilla just fights like his Showa self or make MKG a guardian, etc..? I mean, to switching in other versions of the same kaijuu is unnecessary. Geez, no one is ever happy with what they have. -_-

Heisei Godzilla is EXTREMELY easy to work into virtually any role. He can be the hero or the baddie in any given battle. The benefits of being a force of nature...

As for guardian Ghidorah... why would anyone even want to use that role?

Because some funny guy out there wants Ghidorah to be a good guy, but that's what Mecha King Ghidorah is here
King Caesar: R.I.P. (2010-2014)

Kubo
11'o Clock Cowboy

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Imagination Emissaries

Postby Saw-U-In-1/2 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Like what Monster Master said, King Ghidorah's role is like a force of nature and is driven by the writer.

Mecha-King Ghidorah was the hero at one time, but maybe in another story, he won't. After all, there are plenty of evil people in future waiting to take control of him.
Happiness is an illusion the mind creates to conceal what you truly feel.
Saw-U-In-1/2
JXSDF Technician

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Saw-U-In-1/2 wrote:Like what Monster Master said, King Ghidorah's role is like a force of nature and is driven by the writer.

Mecha-King Ghidorah was the hero at one time, but maybe in another story, he won't. After all, there are plenty of evil people in future waiting to take control of him.

That and he can always pour his evil soul into the human in the cockpit and possess him like in my GKG and MKG vs Biollante match. :P

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!

Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer

Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby Shazam14 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Living Corpse wrote:
Saw-U-In-1/2 wrote:Like what Monster Master said, King Ghidorah's role is like a force of nature and is driven by the writer.

That and he can always pour his evil soul into the human in the cockpit and possess him like in my GKG and MKG vs Biollante match. :P

THAT was very clever.
You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality.

Shazam14
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Postby Desolation MM » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Living Corpse wrote:

Yeah, I read Marc Cerasini's Godzilla vs. The Robot Monsters also.
Desolation MM
The Great One

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Monster Master wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:

Yeah, I read Marc Cerasini's Godzilla vs. The Robot Monsters also.

I'm a huge fan of Marc Cearasini's books which is why I put that in my match, it's really how I wish MKG was in film instead of just being a mere puppet.

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!

Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer

Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 am

I would not like to see any kaiju retire
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.

We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)
Godzilla1703
Kingdom's Local Taro Enthusiast

Postby KaijuX » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Godzilla1703 wrote:I would not like to see any kaiju retire

Don't mind this thread, no one is getting retired. Mainly because we aren't going to be adding any more of the same kind of monster, so no more retired characters. :)
TK's resident Wumbo.
Chris55 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Well, it's officially 2014.

I celebrate because I survived another year.

Don't worry, I'll hire a better hit-man this year
KaijuX
G-Force Lieutenant

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Postby Godzilla1703 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

KaijuX wrote:
Godzilla1703 wrote:I would not like to see any kaiju retire

Don't mind this thread, no one is getting retired. Mainly because we aren't going to be adding any more of the same kind of monster, so no more retired characters. :)

woo hoo!! :D
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26

Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.

We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)
Godzilla1703
Kingdom's Local Taro Enthusiast

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Don't bring back dead topics.

Kay bye thanks.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby Alucard » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm

^Who is that guy on your avatar????
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.

LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla

Postby Kubo » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Don't bring back dead topics.

Kay bye thanks.

Nothing is dead till it's locked...

TG...lock this. For LC and I. :P

Kubo
11'o Clock Cowboy

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby talontwister » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 pm

One Thing I Wish Is They Wouldnt Be So Gruesome Like I Have A Little Cousin That Likes Godzilla But Kant Read em to him Cause That Anyone Agree???? :g2k:
TGPC Force : Trampled Godzilla People Cleaners Go!!!!!!
Gojira Is A Dinosaur Not A Dog!! But Hes Big Red And Fluffy!!
This Is My Pet Kumonga His Name Is Wendy Burger King Mc Donalds He Eats Cake No People No Cake Yes People!! LoLoLoLoLol!!!!!!!:g2k:
talontwister
Ronin

Postby Kubo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 am

talontwister wrote:One Thing I Wish Is They Wouldnt Be So Gruesome Like I Have A Little Cousin That Likes Godzilla But Kant Read em to him Cause That Anyone Agree???? :g2k:

....eh...no, that's kinda what happens in Kaiju battles. If you want to throw in a non-gory battle, be my guest, but I don't think people will turn down the gore-level for your little cousin.

Kubo
11'o Clock Cowboy

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby KaijuX » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 am

talontwister wrote:One Thing I Wish Is They Wouldnt Be So Gruesome Like I Have A Little Cousin That Likes Godzilla But Kant Read em to him Cause That Anyone Agree???? :g2k:

Gore ain't that bad. :P Just look for the more non-gory fights.... Oh who am I kidding? Some G films have gore in them (namely Godzilla vs. Gigan), and others have body parts being severed or blown off (Gigan's head being blown off in GFW, or his decapitation later in the movie).
TK's resident Wumbo.
Chris55 wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Well, it's officially 2014.

I celebrate because I survived another year.

Don't worry, I'll hire a better hit-man this year
KaijuX
G-Force Lieutenant

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla... Then everyone else.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, but under the exosphere.

Postby Living Corpse » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 am

Too many films to name where there is blood but in the case of gore....

Biollante (this film is gore incarnate but what do you expect when Bio has skin like wet paper), Heisei Ghidorah losing his head, Spacegodzilla getting a damn drill in the neck(!), Meltdown Godzilla turning into a puddle, Orga been blown to bits not to mention having several chunks blown off before that, one of the bugs from GXM crushing that man's head before eating him and his girlfriend, and GMK Ghidorah blowing up resulting in it raining Ghidorah chunks all over the bay.

And don't get me started on the Heisei Gamera films. Oh and Zone Fighter ripped off a kaiju's eyes, chopped off it's arms and cut off it's head.

P.S. This topic severs no purpose, it should be locked to prevent future noobs from necro posting in it and making more spam.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Living Corpse wrote:P.S. This topic severs no purpose, it should be locked to prevent future noobs from necro posting in it and making more spam.

I thought I'd locked it already, actually.
"Gojira may be the answer. He can defeat them."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller

Geiger Counter

Previous

Return to K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)