so it doesn't get washed out among all the other big releases.
What other big releases are planned for 2013
At the moment.
- Elysium (Neill Blomkamp's newest film)
- Oz: The Great and Powerful (Sam Raimi's first movie in four years and it's a new Wizard of Oz movie)
- The Croods (Dreamworks animated movie)
- Iron Man 3
- Singularity (A new film from Roland Emmerich. He always makes a new movie every two or three years since this movie comes out two years after his last one)
- Fast & Furious 6
- Man of Steel (New Superman movie)
- Monsters University (Monster's Inc 2)
- Turbo (Another film from Dreamworks)
- Despicable Me 2
- Pacific Rim
- Thor 2
- Me and My Shadow (Yet another film from Dreamworks)
- A new film from Pixar
- The Hobbit: There and Back Again
- Walking with Dinosaurs
Other movies are plan for 2013 such as Star Trek 2, National Treasure 3, Scream 5, Kane & Lynch, Akira (Live action), Die Hard 5, a remake of Carrie, a remake of Robocop, a new Crow movie and a possible 4th Jurassic Park movie. I think there is still time for a 2013 release before it's too late.