Gotta really thank those members who posted this here. I don't since how long it was out and functioning but its quite a nice find. Here are some things I noted about the game:
- The moves have issues with collision but with godzilla's upward tail smash, you should be able to beat most of the opponents.
- This is the first time I'am seeing a remix of Mechagodzilla 74's theme being in a game. It made me laugh a little but really well placed.
- Fighting battra larvea is wierd. He can't be beaten without scrolling offscreen.
- Mothra + Battra is skreeonk hard. Tail thumping mothra is also not possible since she conveniently smashes you up and down when you attack her with it.
- The beam misses 80% of the time.
- I'am sure the final boss should be Heisei MG considering this game is made in 1993.
EDIT: I finished the game. sigh... Mothra and battra where the final boss. What a let down. I was expecting SMG. That and I realised that this game is near unplayable for replay value. The collisions are simply aweful beyond doubt.