K.W.C. Error Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Re: K.W.C. Error Thread

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

^He's talking about the fact that they mispelled a name in a banner actually, I think.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:^He's talking about the fact that they mispelled a name in a banner actually, I think.
Yeah, that. ;P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Clicking on Godzilla's Winner picture in the latest match (Godzilla vs. Dogora) takes you to Ultraman's stats.
This is still the case. And it happens in Godzilla vs. Utsuno Ikusagami, too.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

seanerry
Yojimbo

Post by seanerry »

The Banner for Godzilla vs. Dogora says "...Filmed in Techinicolor!", None of the Godzilla films were filmed in Techinicolor. They were filmed in Eastman Color.

Goji_girl
Monarch Researcher

Post by Goji_girl »

seanerry wrote:The Banner for Godzilla vs. Dogora says "...Filmed in Techinicolor!", None of the Godzilla films were filmed in Techinicolor. They were filmed in Eastman Color.
It was a throw-back to the quintessential image of a classic monster movie poster. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

seanerry
Yojimbo

Post by seanerry »

Goji_girl wrote:
seanerry wrote:The Banner for Godzilla vs. Dogora says "...Filmed in Techinicolor!", None of the Godzilla films were filmed in Techinicolor. They were filmed in Eastman Color.
It was a throw-back to the quintessential image of a classic monster movie poster. If you don't like it, don't look at it.
Alright, let's look at three giant monsters from Japan, England and an America-Danmark co-production.

Rodan: Eastman Color

Konga: Eastman Color

Reptilicus: Pathé Color

Three strikes and you're out!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

seanerry wrote:Alright, let's look at three giant monsters from Japan, England and an America-Danmark co-production.

Listen here: if you don't like it, fine. If it's a title mistake (like with the former case of Spyler and Wargilgar VS. Gigan and Megalon), then that's fine. But something like Technicolor and Eastman color, who cares? All we need are a cool looking banner and an awesome match. So quit complaining before I make your life miserable. :twisted:
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

seanerry wrote:Rodan: Eastman Color

Man, seriously. Just... stop.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

I don't think that really counts as an error, she intended to put that there so it would feel more old fashion like movie posters used to be. "Filmed in Technicolor" just gives it an old time feel. It looks amazing, leave it at that.
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Godzillatheultimate wrote:Can't tell if troll.......
Probably is. If that's the case, then let's all just ignore his hungry self.

Pair of kings.

Goji_girl
Monarch Researcher

Post by Goji_girl »

seanerry wrote: Alright, let's look at three giant monsters from Japan, England and an America-Danmark co-production.

Alright asshole, I know you'd do just about anything to point fingers at the one who's busting her chops so you can get your gold star of the day, but it was a throwback to old films altogether - not specific examples (much less your strikes). So why don't you just stay in the discussion thread, you'll find that it's a lot easier to bitch about things.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I agree with the above statement. I think I should really get Anthony right now... Unless someone else already beat me to the punchline.

Pair of kings.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Let's face it, 'Filmed in Pathe Color!' doesn;t have the same catch as 'Filmed in Techincolor' and it was less of a throwback to specific kaiju films but a throwback to 50s monster movies in general.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

The only thing i know that is filmed in technicolor is Looney Tunes lol
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

kikomia wrote:The only thing i know that is filmed in technicolor is Looney Tunes lol
lol and Tom & Jerry :lol:
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

^Haha yeah your right :lol:
LIKE YO DICK!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Goji_girl wrote:
seanerry wrote: Alright, let's look at three giant monsters from Japan, England and an America-Danmark co-production.

Alright asshole, I know you'd do just about anything to point fingers at the one who's busting her chops so you can get your gold star of the day, but it was a throwback to old films altogether - not specific examples (much less your strikes). So why don't you just stay in the discussion thread, you'll find that it's a lot easier to bitch about things.
You're the first person on these boards to have pissed off Goji_girl. Congratulations! :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

May seem like a small detail, but as far as the moves go, I think someone forgot to apply the rocket launchers on fins and the reflector dish in his chest. Aside from that, nothing too much to worry about.

Pair of kings.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

Cyber Godzilla's state page doesnt state the power to fire missiles from his dorsal fins.
LIKE YO DICK!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

kikomia wrote:Cyber Godzilla's state page doesnt state the power to fire missiles from his dorsal fins.
-_-
The FAQ Thread wrote:The K.W.C. stats don't list all of the monsters' abilities! You're missing Gamera's Mana Beam, Grand King Ghidorah's wing lightning, Iris' sonic beams, Zone Fighter's Meteor Missile Might, SpaceGodzilla's Gravity Tornado, Mechagodzilla's Plasma Grenade, Megalon's burrowing ability, 95% of Mothra Leo's powers...

The K.W.C. stats aren't supposed to list every single one of the monsters' powers.