Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

tyrantgoji wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Gezora vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Dunno why, but i really wanna send this idea to MM and see if he's willing to do it. :lol:
No.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

UltimateDitto wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Gezora vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Dunno why, but i really wanna send this idea to MM and see if he's willing to do it. :lol:
No.
Lmfao gonna have to side with Ditto here, please no

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Obvious match is obvious.

Orga vs. Megaguirus

After humanity heaves up the skeleton of the original 54 Godzilla, they end up planting it near a crashed UFO that supposedly crash landed not long after the KT Extinction event, also full of radioactive energy. Unfortunately, the energy attracts Megaguirus who decides that the skeleton will make a fantastic meal for her swarm, but suddenly, the UFO comes back to life! And it has it's own plans for the giant skeleton, as in, become it's own clone full of Godzilla's DNA.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Balkzardan vs Muto Prime
Plot: Natural disasters collide as the Thunder Monster faces the Earthquake Beetle to destroy her and ensure that the other titans do not fall prey to her and allow for the destruction caused by MUTOs.

Krystalak vs SpaceGodzilla
Arena: New York as it is in G:U
Plot: With all opposition destroyed, only one thing stands in the way of SpaceGodzilla and Krystalak attaining absolute power. Each other.

Rodan (Legendary) vs Kumasogami
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Zilla vs. Varan
Arena: Wherever the original Varan took place
Plot: H.E.A.T begins to investigate a new, disturbing cult in Japan that worships the ancient god Baradagi, which eventually leads to the monster awakening and Zilla being forced to fight it.

Frankenstein vs. Baragon
Arena: Monster Island
Plot: Frankenstein's comatose body is found, and is then transported over to the Monster Island. Unfortunately, the bad blood between him and Baragon has yet to come to a conclusion: not until one lies dead.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra Leo vs King Ghidorah (MV)

Krystalak and Obsidius vs Gigan (Showa) and Megalon
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) and Anguirus (Showa) vs. M.U.T.O vs. King Cobra vs. Rodan (Legendary)

Sequel to Match 210. After Anguirus seemingly goes missing, Godzilla sets off to find his friend, who is battered and bruised after a fight with a pair of monsters called M.U.T.O's. Looking for revenge, the two engage in a tag team brawl with the parasites, who are now parent's to a soon to be born brood and are defending their nest. However, a new combatant appears. King Cobra has been attracted by the radiation emmited by the M.U.T.O's and Godzilla, and has come to steal it. The fight rages on as the volcano on the island begins to erupt, but not by natural causes..

Added in 2 days 23 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds:
I have Behemoth match ideas and nobody can stop me from sharing them.

Behemoth vs. Titanosaurus

It's the Cenozoic era. One of the world's many Titans, the mammalian named Behemoth, is simply heading out for a drink in the lake. Unfortunately, he didn't realized that there was a monster in the lake!

Godzilla Junior and Behemoth vs. Monster X

With the Black Hole machine acting up, Junior is sent hurdling back in time into an era inbetween the age of dinosaurs and mammals, and happens to make a friend with one of the local kaiju. However, said kaiju is set to meet his end when the meteor that killed the dinosaurs finally breaks open and reveals his rue form. Will Juniors interference changed Behemoth's fate, or is time simply not bound to change and he's doomed to die no matter what?
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu May 28, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

I have a new match idea

Black Moth vs Behemoth

Arena: African Savannah or in the Ice Age, your choice
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gororin vs Skullcrawlers
Arena: Hollow Earth tunnel
Plot: The Xiliens invade the Earth and send one of their attacking kaiju into the Hollow Earth to clear out a portion to allow the Xiliens to establish a base within the planet. A horde of Skullcrawlers soon find themselves against a very strange foe.
KWCE Administrator

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Armored Titan & Colossal Titan vs. Kamacuras (Millennium) & Kumonga (Showa)
Plot: In the never ending goal of containing the monsters of the world for the greater safety of the world, Monsterland welcomes a pair of new Kaiju from a distant land thought lost to time. However, these Titanic arrivals prove to not be so easily rendered docile as the two begin to lay siege to anything and anyone in their way on this new island, but their chaotic rebellion attracts attention of Monsterland's creepy crawly residents as an unlikely union is made between Kamacuras and Kumonga as they prepare to fight the invading Titans in the name of survival.

Battra, Mothra (Legendary) & Mothra Leo vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Plot: Godzilla is downed, crippled by the sky drop from The One Who is Many, and Mothra (Legendary) seemingly stands alone in defiance as King Ghidorah (Legendary) prepares to finish the job, a pair of new arrivals divert the killing blow as other members of Mothra's extended "kind" arrive in the form of Battra and Mothra Leo. The Dark Guardian, Guardian Heir and Titan Moth stand together in this unusual alliance as Ghidorah looks to make the defiant trio an example and stake his claim as the true alpha of the Earth.

Destoroyah vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
Plot: In the City of Angels, a devil pays a visit as Destoroyah lands shore and begins to lay waste to everything and everything. Nothing short of divine intervention could save these people, and that is just what comes as the god Utsuno Ikusagami arrives from the proverbal heavens to confront the living Oxygen Destroyer who stands with no fear as a battle of what could be the very personification of good and evil is set, the battle that could rock the heavens and Earth itself may leave nothing left in their wake.

Ebirah (Millennium) vs. Ganimes
Plot: In the vast ocean opportunity to explore and claim new territory is never off the table, as Ganimes explores the vast Pacific aiming to find new space and new food to satisfy its primal needs. But with a desire for new land comes competition, as the Red Bamboo's instrument of death Ebirah (Millennium) has made claim of this area of the sea that Ganimes desires. But the intruder doesn't back down as the Kaiju crustaceans prepare to battle tooth and pincer for what they believe should be their land and nothing can stop this undersea clash.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Godzilla (Reiwa)
Plot: Their paths seemed destined to cross sooner or later. The one who brings balance, and the abomination that lives in ceaseless agony. When the mutated nightmare lands at the docks of Tokyo Bay, the other comes ready to combat it though once these two clash nobody in the area is safe. For as much destruction as one Godzilla comes, when it is met by another one of equal power & fury all bets are all as only one can walk away from this...but what is left in the victory's wake is eerily left to be seen.

Jet Jaguar vs. Ultraman vs. Ultraseven vs. Zone Fighter
Plot: What began as an inspired spar among mutual defenders of the Earth takes a turn, as dark forces take control of Jet Jaguar and plant seeds of doubt between the Ultra Warriors and Zone Fighter as tensions are raised and these heroic figures take a turn down the dark path and soon come to blows. A free for all clash opens up, and in this unfortunate struggle there is only room for one to be the one standing on the lunar surface.

Jikiro vs. Zandora
Plot: The Terror-Beasts come to blows! Usual allies of anarchy, Jikiro and Zandora come to blows as a minor spat turns into full on warfare as the two are eager to prove that they are the superior Terror Beast as this petty battle for dominance threatens to topple London Bridge and then some as friends become enemies in this impassioned duel of destruction.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Reiwa) and SpaceGodzilla vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Ultraman

Coming back down to Earth, SpaceGodzilla breaks Shin free of his ice tomb and convinces him to take the world in conquest. With two gods of destruction destroying the world, the only thing in their way is two of their greatest defense.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

godjacob wrote:Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Godzilla (Reiwa)
Plot: Their paths seemed destined to cross sooner or later. The one who brings balance, and the abomination that lives in ceaseless agony. When the mutated nightmare lands at the docks of Tokyo Bay, the other comes ready to combat it though once these two clash nobody in the area is safe. For as much destruction as one Godzilla comes, when it is met by another one of equal power & fury all bets are all as only one can walk away from this...but what is left in the victory's wake is eerily left to be seen.
already wrote that(not my best work though) just thought I might tell ya
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Rodan (Legendary), Behemoth, and Muto (Female, Queen Muto skin) vs Muto Prime
Plot: King Ghidorah has been defeated, and seemingly all of the titans are now under the control of Godzilla. However, the false king’s call awoke another titan, one who is not so willing to bend the knee to any alpha, much less one that she views as prey. Three titans arise to battle Muto Prime, though one of them may not be trusted to remain loyal to Godzilla...
KWCE Administrator

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

kaijufanforever wrote:

Aw I see, thanks for clarification.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

godjacob wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:

Aw I see, thanks for clarification.
no problem
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Utsuno Ikusagami vs Bagan
Arena: Yamatai
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Dogora
Arena: Futuristic Japan

Plot: The date is December 30th 2099, and humanity is ready to celebrate the dawn of the new decade. A proud race who believes that they can beat all, after they ended up defeating the radioactive menace Godzilla all those decades ago, his frozen body still standing tall as a reminder of humankinds greatest victory. However, a new threat rises. NASA picks up the single of a massive, squid like extraterrestrial life form, going under the codename "Dogora". Even with mans new futuristic technology, they begin to realize that blowing the celestial being to pieces only worsens the issue as it begins to split into three separate beings, and the three Dogora's quickly destroy all of North America, Europe, and most of Asia, edging towards Japan. With no other choice, humanity is left doing a decision even knowing the undeniable consequences that may happen afterwards: revive Godzilla.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Attack Titan vs Gaira
Plot: Mass disappearances in the night draw the attention of Eren Yeager. Believing that titans are responsible, he seeks to eradicate them. When he is out at night, waiting for the culprit to show themselves, he learns just what had been causing the deaths. Well, he wasn’t totally wrong...

Colossal Titan vs Ultraseven
Arena: The Walls
Plot: When the Colossal Titan arrives, all seems lost as it begins to tear down the wall separating humanity from certain doom. However, a ray of hope shines as Ultraseven, who had been living disguised as a human waiting for the time when he would be needed again, arises and seeks to stop the Colossal Titan.

Colossal Titan vs Jet Jaguar
Plot: The chaos of the Colossal Titan’s initial assault awakens an ancient machine which had lay dormant, and despite the rust coating his form, Jet Jaguar refuses to sit back and not defend humanity,

Armored Titan and Attack Titan vs Kumasogami
Arena: Monzen District
Plot: A new religion begins to spread through the Monzen District, nothing out of the ordinary. Until women begin dissapearing, and buildings start to burn in the night...

Armored Titan vs Cyber-Godzilla
Plot: As the war between humans and titans rages on within the walls, no one has been aware of a distant madman plotting and biding his time. Until a powerful cyborg tears its way out of the ground as the descendant of Cameron Winter attempts to subjugate the remnants of humanity.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Armored Titan and Attack Titan vs Kumasogami
Arena: Monzen District
Plot: A new religion begins to spread through the Monzen District, nothing out of the ordinary. Until women begin dissapearing, and buildings start to burn in the night...
Funny enough, was already working on this!

I want that JJ v. Colossal Titan match bad though

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Balkzardan vs Rodan (Legendary)
Plot: When a massive storm begins to move unnaturally, Rodan charges headlong into it in search of a rematch. Instead he finds a creature he’s never seen before, who is quite displeased with the unexpected visitor to his domain.

Biollante vs Megaguirus vs Desghidorah
Arena: Paris
Plot: When the world is afflicted by an outbreak of alien crystals, numerous large cities experience strange phenomena. Paris is filled with twisting vines and mass overgrowth, driving the civilians out as Biollante soon settles in. Megaguirus is soon drawn to the city by the energy she senses from both the crystals and Biollante, but she is not the only one drawn to this place. Seeing a feast of plant life, Desghidorah encroaches upon the City of Light and soon comes into conflict with both kaiju.

Trilopod vs Kiryu and Moguera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (Reiwa)
Arena: Tokyo
Plot: Discovering the great potential within the God Incarnate frozen within the heart of Tokyo, the Cryog deploy Trilopods to recover it so that they may use it to create an unstoppable army. The GDF, however, has been ready for aliens to attempt to steal such an enticing target, and so has prepared two mechs to guard it. As the battle between humankind and aliens begins once more, they’ll soon discover that life still courses through Shin Godzilla...

Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs SpaceGodzilla
Plot: In an alternate universe where Rodan was unable to reach Godzilla in time to revive him, Super Mechagodzilla was victorious. With Baby Godzilla able to be safely raised in captivity, and the threat of Godzilla gone, all seems peaceful. Until a new Godzilla descends from the heavens, with numerous abilities that the original Godzilla never possessed and an obsession with finding the young Godzillasaurus...

Legion vs Iris and Gyaos (Heisei)
Plot: Gamera has failed to defeat Legion, leaving humanity at her mercy. Earth is brought to its knees over three years, constant devastation wearing humanity thin. A new champion arises, but unfortunately for all but itself, Iris is not the kind guardian that Gamera was.

Obsidius vs Behemoth
Plot: After the defeat of SpaceGodzilla and the end of the crystal incursion, Obsidius has wandered the Earth, lost. His mere passing ignites forests, drawing the ire of the mighty Behemoth.

Hedorah vs Dagarha
This one just seems obvious.
KWCE Administrator