The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Happy to hear Battra gets poison powder, fits him like a glove.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Happy to hear Battra gets poison powder, fits him like a glove.
Same here, especially how it will function like Mothra (Showa)’s Poison Powder to be allot more different then Mothra (Millennium)’s scales.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Spoiler:
Spyler and Wargilgar are gone!
And another match of mine got lost at some point, because I had written a match with Spyler and Wargilgar in it. Goddamnit.

My misfortune aside, an excellent match! A tense, well written story.
Spoiler:
Loved the back and forth between X and the Showa Xilien controller, and how X was written. Always nice to see him given more justice than just “guy who bitches about his monster losing at the end of a match”. Same also applies to Monster X. Monster X being held back was an interesting concept, and was executed and justified well.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

And here's the match that would've been a secret had Birdman not spoiled it thinking i didn't remember what he said! :lol:
Spoiler:
Sucks Spyler and Wargiglar are gone, but at least they went out together as they began: fighting together. Plus X gets another win and the alien story is pretty dang good!
Alright, Mothra and Ghidorah...you're next. :twisted:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:
See you, space chicken and cricket.

I'll be honest. I was just seeing the appeal when these boys disappeared. I'm gonna miss 'em.

But on the bright side, this was the best match all year IMO.
Spoiler:
So at least they went out on a high note.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ I feel ya. I had a really awesome concept in mind for Spyler... Though while I'll still be able to pull it off (as I only need Sachio moreso than Spyler), it would've been fun to have another crack at the monster.

Nevertheless, it wasn't my intention that this was their finale, it just kinda turned out that way. But what a high note to end on! Kudos to James Webster for a phenomenal match--one we haven't seen from since Match 4! ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

A new match, good.
Spoiler:
Shame Spylar and Wargilgar are gone, but we had fun with those. The match is very fun as well.

I'm glad Monster X got another win, and the banner is great as well.

Goodbye Spylar and Wargilgar, we will see you in the K.W.C.E
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ten matches left until match 300 as well.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ten matches left until match 300 as well.
I'm expecting it to be long. Reallly long. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ten matches left until match 300 as well.
I'm expecting it to be long. Reallly long. :lol:
Which I’m highly curious of what it’s gonna be.

Added in 7 minutes 56 seconds:
But as for the match, I probably won’t have time to read it due to real life getting in the way. But I will say, this is easily the best banner for Wargilgar and Spyler. A perfect way to give these duos a proper finale match, and thats by not only the usage of different images, but it’s also really, really cool looking. KaijuX’s work at it’s finest.

Added in 4 hours 42 minutes 2 seconds:
Say, wasn’t KaijuX or someone gonna write a sequel to Match 231?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote: Say, wasn’t KaijuX or someone gonna write a sequel to Match 231?
Um, i don't remember him ever saying that.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote: Say, wasn’t KaijuX or someone gonna write a sequel to Match 231?
I think you're making up stuff there.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Poopy video[/quote]

Why must you remind me of this atrocity against human kind.

TBF though, a sequel to 231 could actually be really well done if done right. Might make a K.W.C.E out of it one of these days...

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Yeah, I originally had a planned series in mind... Wound up dropping it, but Harley did ask if she could make a continuation, which I naturally said yes to. Now what that'll entail, be it KWC or KWCE, I can't say I know, since this was during the Godzillasaurus-retirement phase. XD
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Yeah, I originally had a planned series in mind... Wound up dropping it, but Harley did ask if she could make a continuation, which I naturally said yes to. Now what that'll entail, be it KWC or KWCE, I can't say I know, since this was during the Godzillasaurus-retirement phase. XD
Could still see it as a KWC if the Spyler and Wargilgar are dealing with the human characters or a swarm of Kaijus like Skullcrawlers, or if someone shows up and instantly kill them before dealing with Zandora.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The match was really fun to read and the banner looks amazing.
Spoiler:
Monster X having his strength held back, only to be released like a dog off his chain is an interesting idea. Really gives me a better perspective on him. Kinda sad to see those two go, though that’s more since I’ve actually watched Zone Fighter and understand them a bit better. Finally someone used a different alien race other than the Godzilla related ones. Can’t wait for someone to use the Mysterians or maybe a Yog controlled Human.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Actually since Nagoda brought that up, what film did the Natarl come from? Because i never heard of them.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Actually since Nagoda brought that up, what film did the Natarl come from? Because i never heard of them.
A little Toho movie known as Battle in Outer Space, the semi-sequel to the Mysterians... And by that, only two characters appear in it and they're both played by different actors. :lol:

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Actually since Nagoda brought that up, what film did the Natarl come from? Because i never heard of them.
A little Toho movie known as Battle in Outer Space, the semi-sequel to the Mysterians... And by that, only two characters appear in it and they're both played by different actors. :lol:
Oh that film! Yeah i heard that movie was bad, probably why i never heard anything about it. :lol: