K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C.E. Co-Writer Locator

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Again, I have a case of writer’s block. Anyone willing to help me out, PM me.
whats the problem
Well, I’m just stuck on what to write next, but Birdman might be willing to give me a hand.
if it helps, i have a literal list of matches

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

soulgodzilla wrote:Again, I have a case of writer’s block. Anyone willing to help me out, PM me.
Well I do have five KWCE matches that need editing. If you can do one of them that would be a big help.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I need the help of a co-writer. I 've done the first draft and the bulk of the second, but I'm having trouble getting the rest of it to come to together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I need the help of a co-writer. I 've done the first draft and the bulk of the second, but I'm having trouble getting the rest of it to come to together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So uh..what match are you writing? Think you might wanna say that before anything else.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I need the help of a co-writer. I 've done the first draft and the bulk of the second, but I'm having trouble getting the rest of it to come to together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So uh..what match are you writing? Think you might wanna say that before anything else.
It's Chaos vs. Onibaba. Like I've said, most of it's done it just needs third draft.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
It's Chaos vs. Onibaba. Like I've said, most of it's done it just needs third draft.
Um..lemme just do some research on Onibaba and see if i can help out

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Um..lemme just do some research on Onibaba and see if i can help out
Cool, let me know when you're ready and I'll send it to you.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So Venom 2 is scheduled to be release in theaters on October of this year. I do have a Venom match for the KWCE.

Godzilla (Heisei) and Venom Symbiote vs Armor Mothra, Bagorah, Battra, Destoroyah, Gaira, Gamera (Showa), Hedorah (Showa), Kamacuras (Millennium), King Godzilla, Kumonga (Millennium), Orga, Pulgasari, Sanda, Super Mechagodzilla, Wargilgar, and Yongary (1967).

But I need help from a Co-Writer to do some editing to the match. With your help, the match could be up in October for the Venom film. So anyone want to help?
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Venom 2009 wrote:So Venom 2 is scheduled to be release in theaters on October of this year. I do have a Venom match for the KWCE.

Godzilla (Heisei) and Venom Symbiote vs Armor Mothra, Bagorah, Battra, Destoroyah, Gaira, Gamera (Showa), Hedorah (Showa), Kamacuras (Millennium), King Godzilla, Kumonga (Millennium), Orga, Pulgasari, Sanda, Super Mechagodzilla, Wargilgar, and Yongary (1967).

But I need help from a Co-Writer to do some editing to the match. With your help, the match could be up in October for the Venom film. So anyone want to help?
..I don't think the match is neccesarily gonna come out in October just because Venom 2 is.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:So Venom 2 is scheduled to be release in theaters on October of this year. I do have a Venom match for the KWCE.

..I don't think the match is neccesarily gonna come out in October just because Venom 2 is.
Well now would be a good time to work on the match before October. If the match gets done, it would be up to KaijuX, if he wants the story up in October or not.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

If it can be done by then, then I wouldn't be opposed. I don't have anything up for the month, so you're probably good there.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

KaijuX wrote:If it can be done by then, then I wouldn't be opposed. I don't have anything up for the month, so you're probably good there.
Thanks! :D

So is there anyone who want to help? The match is already done. Just need someone to do some editing to the story.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

For the sake of getting this match out of the way and off my mind, looking for a co-writer for SpaceGodzilla vs. Astro Megazord and Delta Megazord.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

I'm Up for it. I have recently started writing matches myself

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Would someone like to help me out on this match?

Gwangi, Gorosaurus, and Zilla vs Bagan

All I need is someone to do some editing to the story.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Venom 2009 wrote:Would someone like to help me out on this match?

I'd love to help out.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

GmkGoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Would someone like to help me out on this match?

I'd love to help out.
OK, I will send you the match! :D

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Well turns out that I still need help on this match: Gwangi, Gorosaurus, and Zilla vs Bagan.

If anyone likes to help me on editing the match, let me know, and I will send it to you.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Well, this place hasn't been used in a while lol

Is somebody here willing to help me out on Moby Dick vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)? I've been trying to get it done for the past couple months, but i've hit a pretty big snag.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Aight, time to update this thread for a quick minute. Anyone willing to help out with Gigantis vs. Sharptooth? It's a pretty story driven fight, but I've got a lot on my plate now and could use an extra hand.