The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Baragon (Showa) vs. Baragon (2001) vs. Sea Baragon vs. Pagos vs. Neronga vs. Magular vs. Gabora vs. Geronga

Arena: Underground

Plot: Trying to get some beauty rest, Baragon ends up stumbling into a place full of Uranium, natural Earth batteries and the lair of some mad doctor named Omiyama. The scientist sicks out a strange aquatic version of Baragon, but the other elements end up attracting tons of other four legged, pudgy monsters into the location. Not only that, but a second Baragon comes out of skreoonking nowhere and begins to attack all of them! Can Baragon get out of this conumdrum? And why do all these monsters look so much like him?
Oof, image won't show.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:[
Oof, image won't show.
https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/M ... 984392.jpg

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:[
Oof, image won't show.
https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/M ... 984392.jpg
:lol:

Too bad the site caused my computer's security measures to go haywire tho.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Armored Titan (Anime Skin), Beast Titan, Colossal Titan (Anime skin), Female Titan, Jaw Titan & Rogue Titan (Anime Skin) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse, Mothra (MonsterVerse), King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse), King Kong (MonsterVerse), MUTO (Female) & Rodan (MonsterVerse)
Plot: The Rogue Titan's campaign against the Titans does not merely extend to the ones he is familiar with. As he forces his rivals to submission and makes use of his call to bring other Titans under his thumb, the Rogue Titan decides to use them as the mindless engine of destruction they all are at their core as he leads a charge against the Titans of the MonsterVerse; expanding beyond the confinements of the Wall to spread his campaign of destruction towards them. To combat this threat, Mothra (MonsterVerse) manages to sway an unlikely alliance between Godzilla (MonsterVerse), Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) as well as the other Titans to fight a common enemy for their mutual survival. The stage becomes the Monster Graveyard as this war of Titans is set with only one side getting to walk away while the other is left to be the newest remains in this nightmarish wasteland.
Last edited by godjacob on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:Armored Titan (Anime Skin), Beast Titan, Colossal Titan (Anime skin), Female Titan, Jaw Titan & Rogue Titan (Anime Skin) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse, Mothra (MonsterVerse), King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse), King Kong (MonsterVerse), MUTO (Female) & Rodan (MonsterVerse)
Plot: The Rogue Titan's campaign against the Titans does not merely extend to the ones he is familiar with. As he forces his rivals to submission and makes use of his call to bring other Titans under his thumb, the Rogue Titan decides to use them as the mindless engine of destruction they all are at their core as he leads a charge against the Titans of the MonsterVerse. To combat this threat, Mothra (MonsterVerse) manages to sway an unlikely alliance between Godzilla (MonsterVerse), Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) as well as the other Titans to fight a common enemy for their mutual survival. The stage becomes the Monster Graveyard as this war of Titans is set with only one side getting to walk away while the other is left to be the newest remains in this nightmarish wasteland.
..You know the Monster Graveyard is in outer space right? How the skreoonk did everyone get up there!?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:Armored Titan (Anime Skin), Beast Titan, Colossal Titan (Anime skin), Female Titan, Jaw Titan & Rogue Titan (Anime Skin) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse, Mothra (MonsterVerse), King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse), King Kong (MonsterVerse), MUTO (Female) & Rodan (MonsterVerse)
Plot: The Rogue Titan's campaign against the Titans does not merely extend to the ones he is familiar with. As he forces his rivals to submission and makes use of his call to bring other Titans under his thumb, the Rogue Titan decides to use them as the mindless engine of destruction they all are at their core as he leads a charge against the Titans of the MonsterVerse. To combat this threat, Mothra (MonsterVerse) manages to sway an unlikely alliance between Godzilla (MonsterVerse), Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) as well as the other Titans to fight a common enemy for their mutual survival. The stage becomes the Monster Graveyard as this war of Titans is set with only one side getting to walk away while the other is left to be the newest remains in this nightmarish wasteland.
..You know the Monster Graveyard is in outer space right? How the skreoonk did everyone get up there!?
Aliens? XD

But for real I wanted to use Destroyed Tokyo from Final Wars but that card seems to have just...vanished. So I panicked and picked a place I thought would work. Edited lol

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

godjacob wrote:
Aliens? XD

But for real I wanted to use Destroyed Tokyo from Final Wars but that card seems to have just...vanished. So I panicked and picked a place I thought would work. Edited lol
You can use locations that don’t have cards.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
godjacob wrote:
Aliens? XD

You can use locations that don’t have cards.
In that case, ideal location edited. Thanks.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dianii vs. Godzilla (Monsterverse) and Rodan (Monsterverse)

A group of Dianii trophy hunters come across the perfect hunting spot - a planet populated by hundreds of giant monsters, ripe for the hunt. Naturally, they set their sights on the largest and toughest game first, but perhaps, this time, they have bitten off more than they can chew...

Godzilla (Heisei), Rodan (Heisei), Mothra (Heisei) and Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah

Far outside the solar system, millions of years into the future, a new planet has been found with similar conditions to Earth. The old titans of the blue planet now live out their days in peace on this untouched paradise, under close human supervision. Until one day, a powerful space monster appears and ravages the planet, seeking to consume the life force of everything that inhabits it. In order to protect the planet, humanity and the monsters must work together to defeat the King of Terror.

Godzilla (1954) vs. Ghost Godzilla

It is said that on the anniversary of Godzilla's attack, his spirit wanders the city at midnight, forever doomed to repeat the terrible actions of that night over and over. However, a mysterious forces tries to vest control of the monster king's restless soul, causing it to split into two beings: one living, one dead. On this dark hour, which half of the atomic menace will emerge supreme?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

1. Godzilla (1954) vs Frankenstein
Story: Hiroshima has been completely destroyed, all that remains is ash. For so what we thought, from the city's ruins emerges Frankenstein. His heart rengerating at a intense rate from all the nuclear energy. The creation of Dr.Victor Frankenstein begin to take his leave but is stopped by an ancient saurian awakened and mutated by the bomb.

2. Armadon, Blizzard, Chaos, Diablo, Sauron, Talon & Vertigo vs Agamo, Congar, Kineticlops, Preytor, Raptros, Robo-47 & Togera
Story: Extraterrestrial invaders arrive to Earth, only to find the planet terriformed and ruled by ancient gods. They release their monsters to battle the gods and take the planet for themselves.

3. Clover vs King King (American 76) vs Quetzalcoatl vs Zilla
As the Cloverfield Paradox breaks apart reality, monsters from different realities arrive in our own and all in a single point. New York City.

4. Grimlock (Micheal Bay) vs Godzilla (Legendary)
Story: Sensing an exterrestrial on the planet, Godzilla swims to China only to discover Grimlock.

5. King Kong (Toho), King Cobra, Red King, King Ghidorah (Millennium), King Caesar (Showa) & Black King vs King Godzilla
A scientist has unleashed his ultimate weapon upon Japan & kings from times of old arrive to defend the country from this threat.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Barugaron vs. King Kong (MonsterVerse) and Ultraman Jack.

Arena: Skull Island (MonsterVerse)

Plot: A high speed chase has finally stopped at planet Earth. A blood sucking beast lands on Skull Island, morphing himself to have the powers of the kaiju who live there. Jack too lands on the island, and gets help from its god in order to kill the threat.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Goldras vs Mecha-King Ghidorah and Mothra Leo vs Everyone
Plot: Goldras begins wreaking havoc across the timeline, temporally displacing objects and beings. Two warriors capable of time travel, one a war-machine of the people of the 23rd century, the other Earth’s chosen guardian, pursue him through history. Fighting through through various historical events and battles, things grow complex quickly. Will they defeat him, or will he continue to wreak havoc unopposed?
Suggestion:
Spoiler:
Have the finale take place 20,000 years in the future, while Godzilla Earth battles King Ghidorah (Anime)
Ultraman Geed vs Ultraman Orb

Kalameet vs Smaug
Arena: Lonely Mountain

Dire Miralis vs Shiigan
Arena: Tainted Sea

Ultraman Belial vs Ultraman Tregear

King Mogaru vs Tarrasque (Pathfinder)
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Goldras vs Mecha-King Ghidorah and Mothra Leo vs Everyone
Plot: Goldras begins wreaking havoc across the timeline, temporally displacing objects and beings. Two warriors capable of time travel, one a war-machine of the people of the 23rd century, the other Earth’s chosen guardian, pursue him through history. Fighting through through various historical events and battles, things grow complex quickly. Will they defeat him, or will he continue to wreak havoc unopposed?
Suggestion:
Spoiler:
Have the finale take place 20,000 years in the future, while Godzilla Earth battles King Ghidorah (Anime)
Ultraman Geed vs Ultraman Orb

Kalameet vs Smaug
Arena: Lonely Mountain

Dire Miralis vs Shiigan
Arena: Tainted Sea

Ultraman Belial vs Ultraman Tregear

King Mogaru vs Tarrasque (Pathfinder)
Spoiler:
Please tell me more will be shown than Ghidorah biting and Godzilla Earth just standing there for an hour XD
But seriously, somebody fund this idea.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Bagan vs. Armadon, Blizzard & Talon
Arena: post apocalyptic earth

Godzilla Earth vs. Unicron

Titano the Super-Ape vs. Astro Guy
Arena: Metropolis

Great Mazinger vs. Tarrasque (DnD)
Arena: Tokyo

Mosasaurus (Jurassic World) vs. Sharktopus
Arena: Hawaii

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Ganimes vs Mega Shark

Zilla vs Godzilla (Monsterverse, Dagon) vs Trilopod (Dagon absorbed)

Trilopod (Xenomorph absorbed) vs Xenomorph Queen (Trilopod-born)

Orga (Godzillasaurus absorbed) vs Indominus Rex, Giganotosaurus, Sharptooth, Gorosaurus, and Indoraptor

Reptar, Zilla, Yongary ('67), and Togera vs Orga (Godzilla (Heisei) absorbed) and Trilopod (Godzilla (1954), Godzilla (2004), and Godzilla (Hanna-Barbera) absorbed)

Giganotosaurus vs Indoraptor vs Gwangi vs Dinocroc
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:Bagan vs. Armadon, Blizzard & Talon
I might do this, but i'm gonna add the other Primal Rage guys as well and use Bagan (1991) instead of regular Bagan.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:Bagan vs. Armadon, Blizzard & Talon
I might do this, but i'm gonna add the other Primal Rage guys as well and use Bagan (1991) instead of regular Bagan.
That sounds better, go a head.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Australis vs Sauron
Arena: Urth (Primal Rage)
Plot: One day, a gigantic spaceship falls from the skies, crashing upon the planet that sent it out centuries ago. The Ozymandias has returned to a completely different Earth, but as one of the gods of this new world is about to discover, the ship has its own surprises waiting within the wreckage.

Alduin vs Mothra Leo
Arena: Skyrim
Plot: An incident during time travel plunges the guardian moth into a whole new realm. When he awakens within the unfamiliar dimension, he is immediately alerted to a dangerous presence, his guardian nature spurning him into action to protect this new world.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mecha Gomora and Darklops Zero vs. Turbo Megazord, Rescue Megazord and Robo Racer

Auric the Conqueror vs. Ultraman Rosso and Ultraman Blu vs. Tyrant

Cyberking vs. King Joe Custom

Godzillasaurus vs. Cretaceous King Ghidorah

Ultraman Great vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

Minilla (Showa), Ultraman Boy and Seabozu vs. Gabara
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Obsidian Fury vs Gigan (2004, Modified)
Arena: World Children's Land

Shao Industries is hired to work on World Children's Land only to be betrayed and captured as slaves by the Nebulans at work. To prevent their scheme from failing, Precursor Newt summons Obsidian Fury but the cyborg Jaeger must first deal with the local guard dog.....

Xenomorph Queen vs Rancor

Long ago, there were Guardians.

Beasts of great power who held control of the elements.
But the most powerful were those who guarded Japan,

The Phoenix of Water.
The Shisa of Earth.
The Hydra of The Sky.

But a prophecy stated one day, they would fall in battle. And when they did, a lost Guardian, one of man and not Earth, would come to aid them.

One who held the power of earth, water and sky as well but mastered another.

Now, the blind dreaded god must face the Guardian of Fire.

Gamera (Heisei) vs Godzilla (2001)
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.