The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by fanofstuff »

You fools, now you've given us a Kaiju who we can make all kinds of ice and cool puns about! You have no clue what you've wrought!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

fanofstuff wrote:You fools, now you've given us a Kaiju who we can make all kinds of ice and cool puns about! You have no clue what you've wrought!
I'm gonna be upset if there isn't a "Ice Ice baby" reference in the next 2001 Anguirus match. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

MM Raids Again wrote:If we add MV Kong, we might as well retire Showa Kong and open up a space for another new kaiju. I honestly say we just bite the bullet and put five Godzilla reps in the KWC: The three we have plus Showa and maybe anime.
Or just keep both Kongs. No need to retire for space if there's no real set amount of combatants, right?

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Guys, don't post rumors, potential spoilers or spoilers here of the new movies. Not the place and people who do will get a warning from me.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

fanofstuff wrote:You fools, now you've given us a Kaiju who we can make all kinds of ice and cool puns about! You have no clue what you've wrought!
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

ACHINKONGGOJI
Yojimbo
Location: In a different universe in a universe in a universe

Post by ACHINKONGGOJI »

Spoiler:
HOLD THE HELL UP (sry for my language)... De leaks for moi boi Monsterverse Mechagodzilla's powers got leaked??? Say who and, more importantly when???

BTW saw it on the last or second to last page about someone mentioning it.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a Kaiju Fan Boy/Artist and I do Cross Country and Track. Go Knights!!!
:monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :g2k: :baragon: :destoroyah: :basan: :bagan: :muto:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
ACHINKONGGOJI wrote:HOLD THE HELL UP (sry for my language)... De leaks for moi boi Monsterverse Mechagodzilla's powers got leaked??? Say who and, more importantly when???

BTW saw it on the last or second to last page about someone mentioning it.
AY AY AY..No leaks in this palace. Take it to MonsterVerse thready or get the banhammer by Grey. :P
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ACHINKONGGOJI
Yojimbo
Location: In a different universe in a universe in a universe

Post by ACHINKONGGOJI »

ok, sry.
I am a Kaiju Fan Boy/Artist and I do Cross Country and Track. Go Knights!!!
:monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :g2k: :baragon: :destoroyah: :basan: :bagan: :muto:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:Guys, don't post rumors, potential spoilers or spoilers here of the new movies. Not the place and people who do will get a warning from me.
I wasn’t aware that I was doing such a thing, and no, I didn’t look them up or anything. But still, sorry about that.

Added in 1 minute 21 seconds:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SRH-Ywpz1_I
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:Guys, don't post rumors, potential spoilers or spoilers here of the new movies. Not the place and people who do will get a warning from me.
I wasn’t aware that I was doing such a thing, and no, I didn’t look them up or anything. But still, sorry about that.

Darn it you beat me to it XD

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

godjacob wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Darn it you beat me to it XD
lol

Also that picture Titanogoji posted is perfect. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I feel like we need a Legendary Godzilla/ Anguirus 01 team up match. Have them minda be like ancient rivals who later on become the best of friends!
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

tyrantgoji wrote:I feel like we need a Legendary Godzilla/ Anguirus 01 team up match. Have them minda be like ancient rivals who later on become the best of friends!
211 would like to have a word with you :P
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Greyshot151 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:I feel like we need a Legendary Godzilla/ Anguirus 01 team up match. Have them minda be like ancient rivals who later on become the best of friends!
211 would like to have a word with you :P
Ah shoot! Bad tyrantgoji, stop repeating plots! :lol:

Stil should hapen tho.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

What about Ice Anguirus teaming up with Balkzardan?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:What about Ice Anguirus teaming up with Balkzardan?
Bah i feel like they should get in a scuffle from a misunderstanding first, then have them team up in a sequel.

Added in 26 minutes 15 seconds:
Or we could do something similar with Godzilla and Ghidorah in the IDW comics. Both Balkzardan and Anguirus are defenders but they still hate each other, only teaming up in the sequel match to defend the planet.

Added in 4 days 23 hours 39 minutes 49 seconds:
So i wanted to wait a while till i asked, but how's the polls coming along? You don't need to describe every little detail, just who's in the op 5 list for getting in and retirement.

Or y'know, if you wanna keep it a surprise you don't have to say anything at all. :lol:
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:What about Ice Anguirus teaming up with Balkzardan?
Bah i feel like they should get in a scuffle from a misunderstanding first, then have them team up in a sequel.

Added in 26 minutes 15 seconds:
Or we could do something similar with Godzilla and Ghidorah in the IDW comics. Both Balkzardan and Anguirus are defenders but they still hate each other, only teaming up in the sequel match to defend the planet.

Added in 4 days 23 hours 39 minutes 49 seconds:
So i wanted to wait a while till i asked, but how's the polls coming along? You don't need to describe every little detail, just who's in the op 5 list for getting in and retirement.

Or y'know, if you wanna keep it a surprise you don't have to say anything at all. :lol:
I’m gonna guess that Kong, Prime, Eva and Belial are obviously at the top 5, and for obvious reasons.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Wait what poll?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:Wait what poll?
...Sigh. Go back a few pages and go vote for our future, then come back. :lol:

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Would help if you told me which page this was on you know :p