MonsterVerse: Fan Theories & Head Canons

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Re: MonsterVerse: Fan Theories & Head Canons

Post by AllosaurHell »

King Kong is a species of hominid that walks the fine line between a gorilla and Australopithecus, his brute strength and overall appearance is like a gorilla but his intelligence and upright posture is what makes him like an Australopithecus.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

MonsterVerse headcanon.

The reason Titans don't collapse under their own weight from the square cube law is due to using some kind of radioactive energy that helps support it.

Olzh26
Interpol Agent

Post by Olzh26 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:MonsterVerse headcanon.

The reason Titans don't collapse under their own weight from the square cube law is due to using some kind of radioactive energy that helps support it.
but kong doesn't eat radiation

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Olzh26 wrote:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:MonsterVerse headcanon.

but kong doesn't eat radiation
Yeah but he lives in an area filled with plenty of Hollow Earth tunnels, which just seep radiation.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Gorosaurus was among the titans that was awakened by Ghidorah's call, I think Monarch doesn't have outposts for ALL titans so maybe Gorosaurus was awakened in Skull Island along with the Skull Crawlers but he managed to escape and attacked Paris.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

UPDATED HEADCANON: Kasai Rex exists, and is in fact Gorosaurus. Kasai Rex is a cryptid whom resides in the Congo (where Mokele-Mbembe would normally be) and resembles a theropod, therefore making it a perfect candidate for it to be Gorosaurus and also could even be Mokele-Mbembe's natural rival.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

More Titans exists. Like Mothra and Kong they were more resistant to King Ghidorah's call. Some that comes to mind.

-Titanus Anubis (Egypt)
-Titanus Burrunjor (Australia)
-Titanus Chupacabra (Puerto Rico)
-Titanus Dingonek (Africa; Lake Victoria)
-Titanus Emela-Ntouka (Africa)
-Titanus Fenrir (Scandinavia)
-Titanus Jersey Devil (New Jersey; Pine Barrens)
-Titanus Jormungandr (Scandinavia)
-Titanus Kasai Rex (Africa)
-Titanus Lusca (Bahamas; Blue Hole/Bermuda Triangle)
-Titanus Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu (Africa)
-Titanus Ogopogo (Canada; Lake Okanagan)
-Titanus Phoenix (Greece)
-Titanus Piasa (Illinois)
-Titanus Roc (Middle East)
-Titanus Sasquatch (Canada)
-Titanus Sobek (Egypt)
-Titanus Surtr (Scandinavia)
-Titanus Tarasque (France)
-Titanus Thunderbird (Missouri)
-Titanus Wendigo (Canada)
-Titanus Yeti (Tibet; Himalayas)
-Titanus Ymir (Scandinavia)
-Titanus Yowie (Australia)

Also.

-Titanus Lusca is one of the few Titans to remain active alongside Godzilla and Kong having been behind the disappearance of ships and planes in the Bermuda Triangle (Being one of the more hostile and aggressive Titans).
-Titanus Sasquatch, Titanus Yeti and Titanus Yowie are Titans closely related to Titanus Kong.
-Titanus Jersey Devil was one of the few Titans to have been seen relatively close to modern times in the 1700s leading to the legend itself in the Pine Barrens and hence its name too by the locals.
-Titanus Mokele-Mbembe and Titanus Behemoth inspired the legends and stories of the Grootslang and Mapinguari.

Added in 1 day 12 hours 20 minutes 35 seconds:
To differ Titanus Burrunjor from Titanus Kasai Rex which would obviously be theropod like.

Titanus Burrunjor is varanid-like notably of an komodo dragon or megalania and four-legged given some cryptozoologists proposes that the Burrunjor is an surviving megalania.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

The MUTOs were a major reason behind the fall of Lemuria, or Mu.

The Extinction Rebellion, in-universe at least, is in some way a reaction to Monarch, hence the similar logos.
Last edited by SonOfGorgo on Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Twas looking up Inuit Mythology notably on its mythical creatures. Have once more come up with another headcanon Titan.

Titanus Tizheruk (Alaska)

To differ Titanus Tizheruk from Titanus Jormungandr. Titanus Tizheruk is more eel-like.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

I also might have a little bit of speculation regarding the new MUTO.

What if that one is either Abaddon or Tiamat?

Think about it. They’re both located in the States, which either could make it to Boston in time.

Abaddon has been described as leading an army of locusts, and the MUTOs’ design and appearance are quite reminiscent of various insects, and they multiple quite quickly.

Tiamat is described as a creator goddess that gave birth to younger gods, much like the female MUTO gives birth to little spores.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Headcanon for one of my headcanon Titans.

Titanus Ogopogo is the one and same so called lake monsters throughout North America such as Manipogo and Lake Champlain Monster as the lakes all connects through various tunnels related to the hollow earth.

Also another headcanon Titan.

Titanus Nandi Bear which has the traits and characteristics of a bear and hyena.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Headcanon for one of my headcanon Titans.

Titanus Ogopogo is the one and same so called lake monsters throughout North America such as Manipogo and Lake Champlain Monster as the lakes all connects through various tunnels related to the hollow earth.

Also another headcanon Titan.

Titanus Nandi Bear which has the traits and characteristics of a bear and hyena.
Searched up what a Nandi Bear was, and found a video called "Sexy Beasts" about it. Thanks for engraving that in my head 90's. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Also on top of the lakes that connects throughout North America. There's also various tunnels through the hollow earth that leads out to the ocean for Titanus Ogopogo to go to just like Titanus Leviathan in Loch Ness.
tyrantgoji wrote:Searched up what a Nandi Bear was, and found a video called "Sexy Beasts" about it. Thanks for engraving that in my head 90's. :lol:
LMAO! :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Head canon: This weird looking thing exist in the universe.

https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Octo-squatch

Giant. Hairy. Octopus Titan. Don't deny it, you want this to be a Titan too.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm bored and forgot this topic existed, so here's my stupid fanfic theories on what the unseen Titans are. If you look closely, you can see the exact moment I stopped giving a shit.
Spoiler:
Abbadon is The female M.U.T.O seen at the end of KOTM. Named because she too comes from a pit, her natural antagonism with Godzilla's species, and Abbadon's "swarm of locusts"/her offspring if she ever finds another male to breed.

Leviathan (Named Nessie by local Monarch staff for obvious reasons) is a ancient stem fish, that looks like a cross between a Dunkelosteus and a lungfish. She's actually been in a state of semi dormancy for millenia and only awoke with Ghidorah. The "sightings" are just tourist traps building on the myths, funded clandestinely by Monarch for years to make any leaks about her existence seem less believable and avoid a mass panic.

Amhuluk is a rare herbivorous Titan like Behemoth, he is a giant elk with aquatic adaptations and startling bioluminescence.

Baphomet is a baffling Titan. Resembling a flower mantis (plant-animal hybrid, so quite literal) with hardened rock armor after years of hibernation, it has the ability to spread a pollen which subtly influences organisms in the area. This can range from calming draughts to causing full on berserk riots. More frightening, Baphoment seems to have a cruel intelligence, and seems to be interested in the influence of it's pollen on other species.

Sekhmet is named after and looks similar to a cat, but is actually a giant gorgonopsid. She has evolved her fur into quills like porcupines to attack foes and has a Varan like wing membrane. So basically, cat version of Rampage's Ralph.

Yamata No Orochi is not a singular Titan, but rather a family of massive snake/plesiosaur hybrids. Orochi himself is usually given to the largest alpha. Living in magma, they quickly left to unknown areas after Ghidorah was dethroned.

Typhon is not an animal Titan but a massive slime mold. Leaking from within the Hollow Earth, it infects animals and mutates them into massive violent forms, making it the father of monsters like it's namesake. When Ghidorah "awoke it", it rushed out and gained a semi physical form by enveloping the skeleton of an elephant herd. It was the only Titan killed during the crisis, but it's remains ended up being spread all over the local forests...….

Bunyip is a seal like Thylaceo.

Tiamat is a massive salamander who exudes a slime that salts the Earth as it moves. Normally, it increases the nutrients it needs in it's underground lake home, but it can also poison the Earth due to it's potency.

Quetzelcoatal looks like Quetzelcoatal.

Murray Chrysler.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

^Quetzacoatl looks like Quetzacoatl

Soggy 2019

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

tyrantgoji wrote:^Quetzacoatl looks like Quetzacoatl

Soggy 2019
I told you you'd know when I gave up thinking about it

RIP Evan.

Mr_Krenicboy
Samurai

Post by Mr_Krenicboy »

tyrantgoji wrote:Head canon: This weird looking thing exist in the universe.

https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Octo-squatch

Giant. Hairy. Octopus Titan. Don't deny it, you want this to be a Titan too.
Hairy Gezora!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

King Ghidorah is the reason why Mars and Venus are barren wastelands which used to harbor life just like earth. Earth was lucky due to Godzilla who kept it from enduring the same fate as the other two planets did.

He also was the cause of the ancient civilization's destruction that worshipped Godzilla.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ReiwaGodzilla
Interpol Agent

Post by ReiwaGodzilla »

Godzilla when he was under the effect of the Mothra essence and his radiation started to glow red, he could fire the Spiral Heat Ray, but didn't because he was severely damaged.
When those fleeting lives destined to die, forget their humbleness and sing praises of their glory, such will shake the very heavens and split the earth, and they shall know the wrath of the divine. The inevitable incarnation of destruction. So, you show yourself at last. Since we last saw each other, it has been 20 years for us and 20,000 years for you. It's been a while... Oh, King of Destruction.