Suggestions/Changes for the TK Forum

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
LSD Jellyfish
Keizer

Re: Suggestions/Changes for the TK Forum

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:49 pm

I thought I was the only one!
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.

Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

shadowgigan
Yin-Yang Master

Postby shadowgigan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Agreed. It really becomes a problem when searching for specific authors and such.
Actual signature from TK/Gojistomp, Circa 2005

MinorBone Good
Interpol Agent

Postby MinorBone Good » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 am

I feel the directory pages for the lost projects need a bit of a tidy up. So much information about new lost films has come out, and the directory page still remains the same. It's really annoying to have to scroll through various pages just to see if the subject has been made already or not. Also, there are even multiple versions of the same topic because they didn't know the previous version of it existed.
Current Quatheral Population: 500!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 210!
Showcased Above: #174 Laricksu

The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Terasawa
EDF Soldier

Postby Terasawa » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:04 am

Oxford comma in subforum names or bust!
Save All Dubs. Sub All Tohos.

Resized Image

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am

More active or new mods would be cool. TBH, myself and others get away with way too much and then the stuff people do get warned for seems to be pretty mild in comparison to usual behavior.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:More active or new mods would be cool. TBH, myself and others get away with way too much and then the stuff people do get warned for seems to be pretty mild in comparison to usual behavior.

Maritonic has been an excellent mod and seems to always jump in when he needs to. Honestly I don't see many issues anymore since the hype from KOTM has died down
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Fish Cakes
Interpol Agent

Postby Fish Cakes » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Godzilla21 wrote:
Fish Cakes wrote:More active or new mods would be cool. TBH, myself and others get away with way too much and then the stuff people do get warned for seems to be pretty mild in comparison to usual behavior.

Maritonic has been an excellent mod and seems to always jump in when he needs to. Honestly I don't see many issues anymore since the hype from KOTM has died down

Mari is 10/10, is he the only mod though?
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Godzilla21
Keizer

Postby Godzilla21 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Fish Cakes wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:

Mari is 10/10, is he the only mod though?

There are others but as I said, things have calmed down so you don't really see them much. None of the current staff are really big contributors
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:26 pm

We need a stay on option. It sucks to be writing something, then hit the post button only to be told you've been logged out due to being "inactive" for too long.

Added in 11 days 12 hours 48 minutes 41 seconds:
Also an ability to change to dark background and white text on any theme? I like my Manda theme but wish to have a black background at night without having to switch from Manda. Nit picky I know.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”