The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Mothra (Heisei), Dagahra, Gyaos (Heisei), Megalon, and Manda (Showa) vs Otachi, Leatherback, Raiju, Scunner, and Slattern
Plot: The ancient world, before humankind’s rose as we know it. Five civilizations live in tense peace, until a portal opens on the bottom of the ocean and begins spewing forth strange monsters only devoted to carnage. Can the civilizations work together to overcome this, or will this prove to be too much?

(And yes, Gyaos. You could do Gamera if you want, or this could take place before the Gyaos go rogue.)
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Nemesis vs Godzilla (2001) vs Gamera (Heisei)
Ultraman Belial and Zetton vs Lord Zed and Goldar
Rodan (Heisei) vs Birdon
Dragma vs Trilopod
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gamera (Heisei) vs. Reugosite

The white blood cells of Earth and space respectively clash to determine the fate of mankind.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gwangi vs. Monster X

Arena: Las Vegas

Plot: the Xiliens try to send out their toughest monster right off the bat to try and take over the Earth,but the planet intercepts them by luring one of their toughest beast to fight the skeletal alien.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Cthulhu

Giga Mermaid vs Cala Maria

George, Ralph, and Lizzie vs Grimm Dragon, Skullcrawler, and Gyaos

Jet Jaguar vs Ant-Man

Godzilla (Marvel) vs Ghost Godzilla

Charles Barkley vs Great Ape Vegeta
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Ultraman Powered vs. The Blob
Arena: Sydney, Australia

Ambassador Magma & Gamera(showa) vs. Godzilla (2001)
Arena:Tokyo

Giant God Warrior vs Ginormica & Insectosaurus vs.
Gallaxhars Robot Probe
Arena: Dan Francisco

Kongzilla vs. King Godzilla
Arena: Disney World, Florida

King Cobra vs. Kumonga
Arena: Cape town, South Africa

Bagan vs. Giant God Warrior
Arena: Moscow, Russia

Black Scorpion vs. Rodan (Monsterverse)
Arena: Mexico City, Mexico

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Went to the randomizer for these. Do what you want for story.

1. Cykor vs Multi Headed Shark

2. Godman vs Ultraman Tregear

3. Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) vs Titanus

4. C-Rex vs Rhiahn

5. Robo 47 vs Alien Mefilas

6. Jean-Bot vs Alien Magma

7. Grand King Ghidorah vs Bemstar

8. Gryphon vs Leopardon

9. Annin vs Grimm Dragon

10. Onibaba vs Giant God Warrior

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:Ultraman Powered vs. The Blob
Arena: Sydney, Australia

Ambassador Magma & Gamera(showa) vs. Godzilla (2001)
Arena:Tokyo

Giant God Warrior vs Ginormica & Insectosaurus vs.
Gallaxhars Robot Probe
Arena: Dan Francisco

Kongzilla vs. King Godzilla
Arena: Disney World, Florida

King Cobra vs. Kumonga
Arena: Cape town, South Africa

Bagan vs. Giant God Warrior
Arena: Moscow, Russia

Black Scorpion vs. Rodan (Monsterverse)
Arena: Mexico City, Mexico
Wait, when did we get The Blob?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I can make a card for the Blob. Would people like a card for the Blob?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:I can make a card for the Blob. Would people like a card for the Blob?
YE PLEASE.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I can make a card for the Blob. Would people like a card for the Blob?
Oh gawd, that nightmare fuel back when I fear slime-related creatures? :freak:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Oh gawd, that nightmare fuel back when I fear slime-related creatures? :freak:
same here, hate that thing(doesn't help that I was little when I saw the film's remake)
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Nemesis
Story: The happiest place on Earth turns into a walking nightmare as the living terror known as Nemesis appears and begins to attack the park laying waste to all it sees. This inbalanced however brings forth the Alpha guardian as Godzilla arrives and makes a challenge to Nemesis as a colossal clash unlike anything ever seen becomes imminent.

Annin vs. Ant-Man
Story: After a quantum mishap leads him to the pits of hell , Ant-Man aims to find his way out and to do that he needs the furnace fire, but its guardian Annin is not one to let the superhero do as he pleases. Believing him to be but a demon in disguise, Annin is determined to prevent Scott from escaping and with no other options Ant-Man has to find a way to defeat the guardian or risk being stuck in hell till his last days.

Godzooky vs. Goldar & Rito Revolto
Story: With the Power Rangers away dealing with one of Lord Zedd's new monsters, Angel Grove is left vulnerable as Goldar & Rito Revolto are set to lay waste to the city. However, the crew of the Calico happen to be at port and even with Godzilla not available Godzooky is determined to live up to the example of his "uncle" and takes on the two invaders in the most bizarre of confrontations.

King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) vs. Zillo Beast
Story: The Jedi have captured the Zillo Beast as the Republic have it contained on their capital world as it is debated over what to do with it, when suddenly a terrifying presence diverts all attention to it as the Alpha tyrant descends on the planet. Its defenses, even the Jedi, prove powerless to stop Ghidorah's assault as all hope lies in the very monster they captured as the Zillo Beast escapes and charges to do battle with this terrifying invader.

Armored Titan (Anime), Colossal Titan (Anime) & Female Titan vs. Leatherback, Otachi & Slattern
Story: It had been believed that humanity's greatest threat lied just beyond the walls but another scorn of the species under the surface. As an underground rift opens and a trio of monstrous Kaiju appear to begin laying waste to the city. In an odd turn of events, the terrors humanity long feared now have their sights on another as the trio of troublesome Titans clear the wall to challenge these new invaders in a battle where it seems no matter who wins humanity is already lost.

Bagan vs. Bakan (1980)
Story: Bagan is out doing what is per usual for him, laying waste to another city in his path to claim the world as his own. Only to meet an unexpected obstacle....a creature with a shared history and shared aggression. Bakan comes and challenges Bagan's as the two dark gods prepare for a violent clash.

Cthulhu vs. Mothra (Heisei)
Story: A terror beyond human comprehension has decided on a whim that humanity shall be purged as the Old One prepares to bring about insanity & genocide to an unsuspecting populace. However, not all are unaware and not all are willing to lie down even against this being as the Earth's Guardian Mothra rises up to the challenge meeting the cosmic horror head on ready to protect humanity no matter the odds.
Last edited by godjacob on Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gipsy Danger vs Leatherback and Otachi vs Godzilla (2001)

The Battle of Hong Kong takes a dramatic change when the living retribution Godzilla returns after decades of regenerating from the end of GMK, leading to a battle that threatens all combatants depending on who wins.

Bonus: make a banner with a NECA Atomic Blast GMK to represent a kaiju blue stained Godzilla.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Anguirus (Millennium) vs El Gusano Gigante

Arena: Site Omega

Plot: A new, ankylosaur like monster appears from the sea onto Site Omega. Problem is, he and the inhabitants aren't playing along to well.

If you do this, have the fight be very Tremors-esc.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

godjacob wrote:Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Nemesis
Story: The happiest place on Earth turns into a walking nightmare as the living terror known as Nemesis appears and begins to attack the park laying waste to all it sees. This inbalanced however brings forth the Alpha guardian as Godzilla arrives and makes a challenge to Nemesis as a colossal clash unlike anything ever seen becomes imminent.
I have been actually been working on a Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Nemesis. The set up and arena is different but still.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla Earth vs Godzilla (MV), King Ghidorah (MV), Mothra (MV), and Rodan (MV)
Area: Boston
Plot: The battle between alphas takes an unexpected turn when a previously unknown titan awoken by King Ghidorah’s call arrives, baring unrivaled power that forces bitter rivals to band together just to survive.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Godzilla (Millennium,02) vs. Godzilla (2004) vs. Zilla

Arena: Tokyo

Plot: The JSDF tries to send Millennium Godzilla through a black hole again..but it fires even worse than last time. Not only does Godzilla survive, but two more Godzilla's and an American monster named Zilla show up in Tokyo!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:
godjacob wrote:Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Nemesis
I have been actually been working on a Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Nemesis. The set up and arena is different but still.
Oh nice! Wish you luck with that.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I had an idea for match set in Disney world.
Crocosaurus vs. Dinocroc vs. Supergator vs. Lizzie
The happiest place on earth, gets wrecked once again as giant crocodiles come looking for food.