Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Nagoda »

Anguirus vs Rodan (Legendary)
Setting: Sequel to Kumasogami vs Anguirus, also a reference to the PS4 Bio. The Fire Demon Rodan has awoken and has started hunting down other titans, with Anguirus being the first in his path. However, Anguirus is prepared for this encounter. He had defeated the Fire God Kumasogami and Gigantis the Fire Monster. This Fire Demon will just be the next to fall to the claws of Anguirus.

Here is another one since I watched Gigantis the Fire Monster earlier in the week.
Anguirus vs Jet Jaguar
Setting: A Nuclear Test has awoken a Fire Monster from its slumber. Having identified it from the Anguirus Family of Fire Monsters, the JSDF has no choice other than to ask a well known scientist to build them a robot capable of defeating Anguirus, Killer of the Living.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Soulfuture68
Ronin

Post by Soulfuture68 »

GmkGoji wrote:
Soulfuture68 wrote:Iris vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

Arena- Planet X

Hedorah vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Arena- World Children's Land

Desghidorah vs Daghara

Arena- Infant Island

Kamacarus (x1)vs Zilla

Arena- New York City

Gorosaurus vs C-Rex

Arena- Monster Island
Heisei Ghidorah is being retired.
Aw crap well I'll switch it with Mecha King Ghidorah if he isn't being retired as well.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Now here's two matches i got in the Randomizer i really wanna see. If you do them,you get :cookie: :cookie:

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Dagahra vs. Balkzardan vs. Trilopod.

Arena: Nilai Kanai Temple.

Plot: In the near future,the Trilopods have taken over the Earth and have defeated all that oppose them,leaving the planet in ruins. The only defense Earth has left is Mecha-King Ghidorah,who's creators have hatched a plan to rid the planet of them once and for all: kill the first Trilopods so the rest wouldn't follow. Going back in time,MKG takes on the first Trilopods,only to have their fight intertwine with a battle between Draconic Bioweapon Dagahra and the Lighting Monster Balkzardan,leaving a four way brawl the world monitors for the outcome.

Grand King Ghidorah,Desghidorah,Rodan (Legendary),Gororin and Kiryu vs. Everyone.

Arena: Anywhere.

Plot: The two Ghidorah's,tired of fighting each other and losing to Earth's monsters,have created an alliance to take down the defenders for good. Along they way,however,they come across Rodan. After beating him in battle,he's submits to them and joins the force. Soon the same happens with the alien cactus Gororin,who believes his chances to taking over Earth would be highly helped if he joined forces with three much stronger monsters. The last to join is Kiryu,who's absolutely sick of humanity not letting him rest,and wants to finish what he started at 1954. Now,the five way alliance proves much stronger than everyone else expects,leaving the rest of them to create an incredible force to end the team for good.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:Now here's two matches i got in the Randomizer i really wanna see. If you do them,you get :cookie: :cookie:

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Dagahra vs. Balkzardan vs. Trilopod.

Arena: Nilai Kanai Temple.

Plot: In the near future,the Trilopods have taken over the Earth and have defeated all that oppose them,leaving the planet in ruins. The only defense Earth has left is Mecha-King Ghidorah,who's creators have hatched a plan to rid the planet of them once and for all: kill the first Trilopods so the rest wouldn't follow. Going back in time,MKG takes on the first Trilopods,only to have their fight intertwine with a battle between Draconic Bioweapon Dagahra and the Lighting Monster Balkzardan,leaving a four way brawl the world monitors for the outcome.

Grand King Ghidorah,Desghidorah,Rodan (Legendary),Gororin and Kiryu vs. Everyone.

Arena: Anywhere.

Plot: The two Ghidorah's,tired of fighting each other and losing to Earth's monsters,have created an alliance to take down the defenders for good. Along they way,however,they come across Rodan. After beating him in battle,he's submits to them and joins the force. Soon the same happens with the alien cactus Gororin,who believes his chances to taking over Earth would be highly helped if he joined forces with three much stronger monsters. The last to join is Kiryu,who's absolutely sick of humanity not letting him rest,and wants to finish what he started at 1954. Now,the five way alliance proves much stronger than everyone else expects,leaving the rest of them to create an incredible force to end the team for good.
I'll take this one

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Wait, but didn't you dib Godzilla (Legendary vs Godzilla (Reiwa)?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

You can dib 2 matches.

Also he could have finished it and just not mentioned that

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Since when can you dib two matches?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You can’t. You can call dibs on one and write another on the side though.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:You can’t. You can call dibs on one and write another on the side though.
How do i always forget about this rule? I could have been closer to finishing other matches by now!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Nagoda wrote:You can’t. You can call dibs on one and write another on the side though.
That'swhat I meant. Sorry for the confusion

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Eh, no problem.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Went to the randomizer for these

1. Krystalak vs Balkzardan
Being sent to defend Space Godzilla's crystals, Krystalak encounters the ancient god Balkzardan. Who arrives to defend the world from the extraterestrial invader.

2. Kamoebas vs Wargilgar
While attacking Japan for their master, Wargilgar encounters the mutant turtle, Kamoebas.

3. Gaira vs Legion
Looking for food, Gaira travels to the mainland only to discover a gigantic flower and Legion. Legion and her army attack the green Gargantuan.

4. King Kong (Showa) vs Ultraseven
Dr.Who takes over Kong's mind and sends the ape to mine for Element X. Seeing a monster in the artic, Dan transforms into Ultraseven and battles the king of Faro Island.

5. Hedorah vs Gomora
(Godzilla Anime Continuity) Strip mining awakes the ancient beast Gomora. The Chinese government sends in their bio weapon Hedorah to slay the underground Titan.

6. Mecha King Ghidorah vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)
(Continued from Rulers of Earth) MKG goes into space looking for more of his kind, only to find and unfortunately battle the Legendary Ghidorah.

7. Ebirah (Showa) vs Dagahra
Searching for food, Ebirah encounters the bio weapon Dagahra

8. Sanda vs Krystalak
Space Godzilla's invasion has begun and Krystalak has been sent to the mountains. There he encounters the brown Gargantuan Sanda

9. King Kong (Showa) vs Rogue Titan
Testing their weapon, the JSDF send Eren to Faro Island to battle the mighty King Kong.

10. Utsuno Ikusagami vs Godzilla Junior, Skull Crawler & Gororin
The god of light rises to defeat a great evil after having a vision that the world will be engulfed in darkness by a grown Junior, hordes of Skull Crawlers & a alien cactus, seeing no other choice the god of light hunts the three before the dark future can occur.

11. Mothra (Legendary) & Battra vs King Ghidorah (Legendary)
The One Who Is Many returns with a vengeance and battle two of the moth deities to clam the Earth for themselves.

12. Destroyah vs Rogue Titan, Sanda & Gigan (Showa)
An abomination threatens the Earth. Eren Jeager seeing the threat transforms into his Titan form, Sanda sees humans in trouble and comes to their aid & Gigan is sent in by the JSDF to defeat Destroyah.

13. Kumonga & Kiryu vs Destroyah vs Dogora
?

14. Monster X & Gorosaurus vs Mechani Kong & Ganimes
The Xilens have sent their two most powerful Kaiju to deal with minor threats.

15. MUTO & Black Moth vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) & Mechani Kong
Looking for a mate, a female MUTO accidentally finds Black Moth and the pair are ambushed by the JSDF

16. Bagan vs Desghidorah vs Mothra (Millennium) & Ultraman
An ancient prophecy suggest that the world will be destroyed in a battle royal.

17. Mothra Leo & Sanda vs Megaguirus & C-Rex
The Leviathan Aliens send their alien slaves to destroy what remains of Earth's forces.

18. Manda (Millennium) & Mothra (Millennium) vs Orga & Mechani Kong
?

19. Godzilla Junior & Titanosaurus vs Gamera & Moguera (Heisei)
Seeing a vision of history repeating itself, Gamera begins to search for Godzilla Junior who is also being hunted by the JSDF. Titanosaurus spotting the young Godzilla being attacked comes to his aid.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soulfuture68
Ronin

Post by Soulfuture68 »

Gorosaurus vs Anguirus
Arena- Monster Island

Gigan(Millenium) (Chainsaws) vs Desghidorah

Cyber Zilla vs Gorosaurus, Anguirus,King Kong and Mothra (Heisei)
Arena- Faro Island

Mougera (Heisei) vs Monster X, Megalon, Gigan (Millenium) and Orga

Arena- Tokyo

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Soulfuture68 wrote:Gorosaurus vs Anguirus
Arena- Monster Island

Arena- Faro Island

Arena- Tokyo
Uhh,Heisei Mothra's getting replaced by Millennium Mothra.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Arena- Monster Island

Arena- Faro Island

Arena- Tokyo
Wait really? Why? Isn't Heisei Mothra like the most popular version of the character?

SoggyNoodles2016

godjacob wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Arena- Monster Island

Arena- Faro Island

Arena- Tokyo
Wait really? Why? Isn't Heisei Mothra like the most popular version of the character?
IDK.

Seems to be Mothra in general that's popular. Personally, I don't like the Heisei one, ESPECIALLY don't like how she's one of the KWC's punching bags, but that's my opinion not everyone.

As to why, even less sure on that. Would think it'd be for Monsterverse Mothra but she's coming in WITH Millenium.

Actually, X or Greyshot, can you guys explain why you did this, I forgot?

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
godjacob wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
IDK.

Seems to be Mothra in general that's popular. Personally, I don't like the Heisei one, ESPECIALLY don't like how she's one of the KWC's punching bags, but that's my opinion not everyone.

As to why, even less sure on that. Would think it'd be for Monsterverse Mothra but she's coming in WITH Millenium.

The biggest reason we're retiring Heisei is because she's basically Mothra Leo Lite--everything Heisei can do, Leo can do better. So not only is Millennium Mothra a good replacement (basically filling in the same principal role as Heisei), but she can be the Universal Mothra in the same way Heisei Godzilla is the KWC's Universal Godzilla (for the most part). Plus, even if she's not as laser-heavy, Millennium still has some tricks up her sleeves. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

KaijuX wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
godjacob wrote:
IDK.

The biggest reason we're retiring Heisei is because she's basically Mothra Leo Lite--everything Heisei can do, Leo can do better. So not only is Millennium Mothra a good replacement (basically filling in the same principal role as Heisei), but she can be the Universal Mothra in the same way Heisei Godzilla is the KWC's Universal Godzilla (for the most part). Plus, even if she's not as laser-heavy, Millennium still has some tricks up her sleeves. ;)
Huh, I find this a bit...questionable. Yes Mothra Leo is better than Heisei Mothra but wouldn't Millennium Mothra be even worse off? As you said she loses her laser abilities and has less offensive utility compared to the Heisei counterpart. Seems to be she'd be more prone to jobbing than the Heisei counterpart.

I mean, your call and all. Just my two cents.

Not to mention, wouldn't Jr. be more of a Heisei Godzilla downgrade than Heisei Mothra is to Mothra Leo? There is nothing Jr. has that Heisei Godzilla doesn't do better.
Last edited by godjacob on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

KaijuX wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Ah, that's right. Thanks for answering X!

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
godjacob wrote: Huh, I find this a bit...questionable. Yes Mothra Leo is better than Heisei Mothra but wouldn't Millennium Mothra be even worse off? As you said she loses her laser abilities and has less offensive utility compared to the Heisei counterpart. Seems to be she'd be more prone to jobbing than the Heisei counterpart.

You missed his point. It's not Millenium and Leo are stronger then Heisei, its theres nothing unique about Heisei we cant do with Leo so Millenium will take Heisei's place as the "default Mothra"

Not to mention, wouldn't Jr. be more of a Heisei Godzilla downgrade than Heisei Mothra is to Mothra Leo? There is nothing Jr. has that Heisei Godzilla doesn't do better.
What?
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

Ah, that's right. Thanks for answering X!

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
godjacob wrote: Huh, I find this a bit...questionable. Yes Mothra Leo is better than Heisei Mothra but wouldn't Millennium Mothra be even worse off? As you said she loses her laser abilities and has less offensive utility compared to the Heisei counterpart. Seems to be she'd be more prone to jobbing than the Heisei counterpart.

You missed his point. It's not Millenium and Leo are stronger then Heisei, its theres nothing unique about Heisei we cant do with Leo so Millenium will take Heisei's place as the "default Mothra"

What?
And Millenium Mothra merely having less powers than Heisei Mothra and lacks many unique powers to make up the difference.

Same with Jr. Who has all of Heisei Godzilla's abilities but Heisei Godzilla has more abilities on top of that with Jr. not having anything but its morality to stand out. Was more my point than anything.

Eh either way curious to see how this plays out.