The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
MothraRocks
Futurian

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by MothraRocks »

I'm actually really curious about this. So correct me if I'm wrong, but TK has gotten monster stats and powers listing in the past from Toho themselves, right? Is that the same for the Legendary incarnations or nah? Like will Toho be the ones saying "Ok, so these are Rodan's stats", or will it be Legendary, or a bit of both? Or will it be neither and they're uploaded based on cross reference info? I know this seems real specific but bear with me, I'm running on like 30 minutes of sleep from the last two days and got hyper fixated on this question lmao.

Also excited for the new bios of Legendary's Mothra, Rodan and Ghidorah to come out :huge:
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

I’m pretty sure they’re compiled from Japanese books.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

tyrantgoji wrote:so how long does it take for them to expire now? Months, i'd assume.
365 days iirc.

Couldn't remember if they specifically set it up to count leap years or give everyone a small break and NOT count them. I remember it being a small in joke for a while.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SpaceG92 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:so how long does it take for them to expire now? Months, i'd assume.
365 days iirc.

Couldn't remember if they specifically set it up to count leap years or give everyone a small break and NOT count them. I remember it being a small in joke for a while.
...So i got the warning July i can't remember which date...does that mean on that same date,the warning goes away?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
365 days iirc.

...So i got the warning July i can't remember which date...does that mean on that same date,the warning goes away?
For the record, 365 days it is! Congrats leap year, you all get off a day early!

As for your question, that is correct! There is a date and time stamp but it should drop off around that day and time.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Uh quick question,how do you make polls?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:Uh quick question,how do you make polls?
Whenever you make a new thread, scroll down below the posting window and there'll be some options for it.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltramanGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Uh quick question,how do you make polls?
Whenever you make a new thread, scroll down below the posting window and there'll be some options for it.
Thank you!

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Why doesn't the Futurian forum rank start/encompass post #2204?

寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

MothraRocks
Futurian

Post by MothraRocks »

So just curious, is there any idea when we might be getting more avatars added to the gallery? Specifically from KoTM?
"And if something good can come from bad, the past can Rest In Peace."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

How do you add pictures? I want a King Caesar signature but i don't know how to make pictures pop up.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

tyrantgoji wrote:How do you add pictures? I want a King Caesar signature but i don't know how to make pictures pop up.
You've gotta use the img tags with the image being hosted on another site. There's also a size limit of 200px tall max I think.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Terasawa wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:How do you add pictures? I want a King Caesar signature but i don't know how to make pictures pop up.
You've gotta use the img tags with the image being hosted on another site. There's also a size limit of 200px tall max I think.
Alright, i'll try to see if i can make it appear. Thanks again!

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Terasawa wrote:
Alright, i'll try to see if i can make it appear. Thanks again!
No problem. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have trouble.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

How do I resize an image by url?

[img]some%20link[/img]

Want to add something new to my sig and none of the tips I'm finding are working.

RIP Evan.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I think you use the [Pic] tags instead but I've literally never had any success with those things so I would just say resize it in an external program, then upload it to imgur and use that instead.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Got it with Imgur!

Thanks.

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I wrote a very lazily made death battle with Gigan in it. Where exactly can I share it? I was thinking fanfiction, but then I thought, maybe i'm not supposed to put that there. I'm confused now.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Does deleting a PM while it is still in the outbox stop the recipient from getting a notification, or do they still get a notification?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

What does the "add friend" and "add foe" do when you look at someone elses profile...?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!