The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
excuse me what the skreeonk
It's an obscure reference. I bet only the staff for the K.W.C. will get the reference.
Cool, still doesn't answer my question of what the hell you're referencing
Re-read the K.W.C.E guidelines and all shall be made clear. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Wow.

That is the most obscure reference I've ever heard and I know who Rabon is.

Also, man, those need a refresher

RIP Evan.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

How far can Megaguirus go in terms of being a good guy? in matches, she is described as power-hungry, based on her bio in unleashed, but in the film, she was a territorial creature. I plan on writing a match where she fights Ultraseven and comes to respect him after he saves some of her young from debris. it turns out that Seven needed her help in fighting Iris, setting up for my sequel match

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote:How far can Megaguirus go in terms of being a good guy? in matches, she is described as power-hungry, based on her bio in unleashed, but in the film, she was a territorial creature. I plan on writing a match where she fights Ultraseven and comes to respect him after he saves some of her young from debris. it turns out that Seven needed her help in fighting Iris, setting up for my sequel match
Hmm. Well it's not impossible to write villains becoming anti-heroes with the right circumstances. But i'd say she shouldn't switch over entirely. Make her have respect for her rival but they're never allies.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:How far can Megaguirus go in terms of being a good guy? in matches, she is described as power-hungry, based on her bio in unleashed, but in the film, she was a territorial creature. I plan on writing a match where she fights Ultraseven and comes to respect him after he saves some of her young from debris. it turns out that Seven needed her help in fighting Iris, setting up for my sequel match
Hmm. Well it's not impossible to write villains becoming anti-heroes with the right circumstances. But i'd say she shouldn't switch over entirely. Make her have respect for her rival but they're never allies.
all right, I think I can work with that, thanks
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

It's as if Gigan could turn heroic.
(MORE REFERENCES)
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
all right, I think I can work with that, thanks
Yeah some monsters it can work for a more anti-hero ish role. For Megaguirus, keep in mind its drive. Most of her brood dies giving her energy and THEN, she immediately seeks out power to siphon herself. Much harder personality traits to make work with then like Gorosaurus fighting a greater threat in the form of Ghidorah. (But I turned the M.U.T.O. into a Battra like protector of Earth so can't throw any stones from my glass house :lol:)
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I can see Megaguirus having a bit of a heroic role, it’ll be a nice change of pace to the character.

Which reminds me, did anyone thought that she was gonna side with Godzilla in Godzilla Rulers Of Earth? Because of that cover where they’re surrounded by swarms of Trilopods.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

soulgodzilla wrote:I can see Megaguirus having a bit of a heroic role, it’ll be a nice change of pace to the character.

Which reminds me, did anyone thought that she was gonna side with Godzilla in Godzilla Rulers Of Earth? Because of that cover where they’re surrounded by swarms of Trilopods.
Yes, but I would note that she aligned probably for survival. SpaceGodzilla did the same thing as uniting against a common threat or the alliance of convenience, is always a fun story idea.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

It's definitely a set of circumstances where they team up; but just because they team up, it doesn't mean they'll become friends after the threat is taken care of. Sure, for some there comes a mutual understanding of the other. But in the case of say Megaguirus, I see her regressing back to her dominant, primal ways after all's said and done.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

soulgodzilla wrote:I can see Megaguirus having a bit of a heroic role, it’ll be a nice change of pace to the character.

that was my main motive(that and the fact the match I got from the randomizer was Ultraseven, Mothra(MV), Gigan and Megaguirus vs Iris. the motive for Gigan, Ultraseven, and Mothra was easy enough, it was Megaguirus that was hard to figure out) and the info from KaijuX and Greyshot helps me out a lot.
Last edited by kaijufanforever on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:It's definitely a set of circumstances where they team up; but just because they team up, it doesn't mean they'll become friends after the threat is taken care of. Sure, for some there comes a mutual understanding of the other. But in the case of say Megaguirus, I see her regressing back to her dominant, primal ways after all's said and done.
Interesting, and what will you say about Megalon or Gigan?

Also...
Spoiler:
Looks like we finally got our first Gigan (Showa) match, really took that long to get one.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:It's definitely a set of circumstances where they team up; but just because they team up, it doesn't mean they'll become friends after the threat is taken care of. Sure, for some there comes a mutual understanding of the other. But in the case of say Megaguirus, I see her regressing back to her dominant, primal ways after all's said and done.

Also...
Spoiler:
Looks like we finally got our first Gigan (Showa) match, really took that long to get one.
Spoiler:
It's happened before..years ago. Like match 9 or something.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Also...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It's happened before..years ago. Like match 9 or something.
Spoiler:
And hasn’t been used ever since, and even when he was finally available, it took like a few years for a Showa Gigan match to get uploaded.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.
Wait, W h a t ?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.

RIP Evan.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

New match, and it's short but fun

The banner is quite fun as well
Spoiler:
No one wins, but it is a fun match
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Tis a fun, short, entertaining match.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

A nice short and fun match. A good banner.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.