Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Monster X »

“You would pit your punny will against mine? Threaten the Lord of the Red Desert? I have put entire populations to the sword and stabbed their infants in their cradles. With a thought I have broken gods and snuffed out stars. Against me what could you possible do?”

The Destroyer’s eyes glowed with increasing brightness as he brought more of his mental powers to keep Dante contained. His pride would not him to simply stalemate with the ninja, he would push this to it’s limit and crush him. Yet behind his pride was another emotion, that emotion that had guided his whole life. Fear. This Dante was powerful, a being who could resist the will of Sutekh. In the Osiran’s eyes he was the justification for all he had ever done.

“I wonder why you put so much value on your family? Do you think they will always be content to live in your shadow?” Sutekh’s voice was disturbingly soft yet powerful “What happens when their power begins to rival your own? What if their deeds surpass yours? Do you expect them to meekly bend then knee to you just because you are eldest?” Dante looked puzzled by the Osiran’s words, were was he going with this? “You remind me a lot of my brother Osiris. He was a pompous and self-righteous as you are Dante. His little triumphs made him thing that he was the greatest Osiran who had ever lived, until the day I finally grew tired of his foolishness and killed him. None likes living in the shadow of their lesser ninja. Even when they are not stronger then you, even when you believe you completely understand their minds, I can guarantee that you don’t. My “beloved” sister-wife Nephthys was the one being in all creation I thought I could truly trust, yet even she betrayed me in the end. They say that blood is thicker than water, but under the right circumstances you’ll find that it can be spilled just as easily if not more so.”

The Destroyer then turned Dante to look down at his siblings. “I can read their minds Dante. In my true presence, few beings can hide anything from me. Just as I can see into your mind and know that you spoke with Owlzarus, I see their darkest thoughts. One of them would have done to you as I did to Osiris if they had but the power to do so.”

Sutekh’s body then became wreathed in an aura of green mental energy. “They can even betray you without meaning to.” Suddenly Daeva’s movements became slower and more sluggish, allowing one of Tengri’s blows to strike her. At the same time, the souring body of the Kandyman stopped in mid-air, then began to grow in size. As he did so the damage to his body was healed and he began to glow with an aura akin to his masters. In no time he was easily over 50 meters in height and bearing down on Evron and Ubol. One of his fists crashed down between the brothers, causing an earthquake to ripple well passed the city limits and open fissures in the ground.

“Submit to me know or I will make them suffer so dearly that even death will not release them from it.”
Last edited by Monster X on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dante’s brow softened and he grew silent. His eyes closed shut and his head drooped. The power that he once possessed had now taken a nosedive, and Suketh’s influence began wrap itself around Dante’s body.

“You’re right... When I was younger... I was pompous, arrogant, self entitled, whatever you want to call it. I loved my siblings, but I never thought that they would ever reach where I was; I didn’t really want them to. But now, after having helped to raise them, after having spent lifetimes fighting with them, living with them... All of that’s changed.”

Dante’s eyes reopened, now gleaming with pure, golden energy, and he stared directly into Suketh’s eyes, a smile now formed on his lips. “When my siblings do surpass me... I’m throwing the biggest party that the multiverse has ever seen. I’ll shout their names from the highest peak, sing their praises until the dragons come home, and do my very best as an older brother to lead them all down the right path.”

The ninja Prime’s power returned to him tenfold, hitting Suketh like a meteor, and it kept building by the second.

“Because you see, oh great Suketh ‘the Destroyer’, my siblings don’t have to hope that one day, they’ll be better than me... Because they already are.” He retorted. The gargantuan force of Dante’s own power met the pressure of Suketh’s head on and devoid of any fear. “They inspire me every single day by their actions. They make me strive to be a better person, and to see the good in others. They help to keep the darkness of my mind from coming to light.”

Dante’s power kept growing. “The bond we share has existed since we were kids, but it was strengthened over everything we’ve been through together.” He jeered.

Before long, Suketh began to feel his influence be pushed back, not by much at first, but it continued to stack up little by little.

“Our bond has been strengthened through turmoil.” Dante continued.

Some distance away, Ubel and Evron faced down the super sized Kandyman looming over them. As his massive fist came down, the quickly dodged out of the way and took flight to a safer position. They looked at one another, nodded enthusiastically, bumped fists, and both started charging their respective Ultimate Techniques. Their energy grew more intense by the second, until finally, the ninjas erupted from their positions with unrelenting force and slammed mightily into the Kandyman.

“It’s been reinforced by blood!”

Daeva quickly recovered from the blow Tengri dealt, stared at the King of Kings... And smiled underneath her helmet. “Nice shot. Hey, tell your boss to stop cheating so much, yeah?” She mused, before appearing in front of Tengri’s face and aiming the tip of her sword directly towards his forehead.

“And, most important of all... Our bond has been forever locked together by love and respect... A chain that will never be broken.” Dante confidently said. Suketh’s will was getting overwhelmed and pushed back significantly now, cracks forming in his mental walls, the foundation weakening. “You may be able to see into their minds, Suketh, but you don’t know their hearts, their real selves!”

With a final, full powered blip, Dante shattered the Osiran’s amazing willpower and frees himself from his clutches. The sky utterly exploded in a sea of gold, the light having been visible across the entire globe.

When everything had faded away, Dante floated in midair a few feet away from Suketh, the golden glow in his eyes returned to green as he quickly lowered his energy back down. He stared at his ancient enemy with a returned calmness now. “Your family may have betrayed and left you, Suketh, but mine? We’ll never do that to one another, and I put my life on that.” Dante stated firmly. “I’ll never submit to you, for as long as I still have strength... I won’t surrender. Now... If you and I are done with the games...”

Dante’s helmet surrounded his head, and he conjured the Twin Jewels into his hands. “How’s about we face each other on more... Equal terms.”
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

The torrents of gushing water proved too much for the molten metal form of the humanoid golem monster. With a horrific screech, the creature attempted to pull itself free from the cooling pool of water, but it was too late. The creature's body solidified rapidly from the interaction with the cold water, causing its body to become brittle and begin to crack underneath the strain of its body weight. After but a few seconds of becoming solid, the metallic shape crumbled into tiny chunks, destroying the horror utterly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tengri had struck the ninja in an almost dismissive manner, striking her with the back of one of his metal-clad hands. Though it was strong - surely enough to fell a normal person in one strike - one as sturdy as a Yakuza easily weathered the blow, seemingly unfazed by it. Tengri smirked as his foe lunged towards him like a lightning bolt, faster than one's eye could perceive, and aimed to strike at his head.

A predictable move, one the King of Kings would not fall far, not like before.

As the blow came in, Tengri raised up his off-hand and pushed the blade aside. The sudden shift in momentum caused Daeva to rocket to the side of Tengri, forcing her to twirl herself around and skid across the ground, tearing ruts behind her. Seizing his opportunity, Tengri whirled around and, with a wave of his hand, conjured a blast of infernal wind to roar through the air toward Daeva...
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

The jet stream of hellish heat was met by another shock wave, which crashed into it from the side with the sound of thunder. The two pressure waves wrestled for a moment, twisting into a tall, thin whirlwind before Daeva that stabbed into the sky before dissipating.

"Fight's over, big guy," a new voice, quiet but crass, came from the direction of the shock wave.

Dea strolled towards the pair, dusting off her hands; it had been a clap that broke apart the hot blast of air. Her thin eyes found Daeva.

"Hey, blondie," she called to the sole women among the ninjas. "The other two took off. You should follow them."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Daeva raised an eyebrow at the approaching Dea. Huh. She was impressed by the woman's trick, inadvertently thankful as well. But, this strange lady also just interrupted what was shaping up to be a pretty exciting spar, and she seemed like one of the bad guys...

"Well, you did just come between a perfectly good sparring sesh between me and metal boy here, but I guess I should thank you, lady." Daeva said as she sauntered over to a nearby car, and plopped her butt down on it, crossing her legs beneath her. She removed her helmet and sat it in between her lap, using the backside of one hand to wipe any sweat away off her face. "Honestly, I'm ready for a bath and food, especially the first one."

Daeva looked back and forth between the two beings standing before her.

"Soo, I'm assuming you're with this blue tin man, yeah? Don't tell me you're with the obnoxious monologist too." She inquired to Dea.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Lilith grinned. So much data, so much power being released!

The three eyed demon was glued to the screen. The footage the probe was sending back, it was unlike anything she could have anticipated. She knew Sutekh was strong, but to be able to do things of this scale, and for these Ninjas to be this powerful? Drool began to run down the side of her mouth, which she wiped before it fell away.

This kind of power, these forces at work... This was unnatural. In all of her life, this kind of power was something she could only dream of. Perhaps, they even eclipsed-

"And what are you doing, not tending to Mara's wounds?"

Lilith all but jumped out of her seat. There, standing in the doorway into her personal lab, was Persephone, still in her nightgown and with her pillow clutched to her chest. Yet even in this undressed state, the glare that came from the ruler's eyes made Lilith feel very, very small.

"L-Lord Persephone! Why are you up so early?!" She stammered. "M-mara is being tended to right no-"

"I gave you instructions, and you disobeyed them." Persephone looked at the screen, at what was unfolding. "And I see you decided to work without my consent."

Lilith rapidly nodded. "S-sorry, I just needed to see-"

"That we are working with forces beyond your comprehension? Yes Lilith, I can finish your sentences just as well as you can mine. Besides, I'm a light sleeper. I don't need much rest, and Abadon's departure awoke me. I assume Abadon is heading toward the battlefield as we speak." She narrowed her eyes. "The black haired girl... That is BF-13."

"Yes, though apparently she's altered her frame somewhat with energy consumption." Lilith caught her breath and tried to calm herself. "Forgive me, Lord Persephone. I had no intention of sabotaging your motives. I only wished to ensure we knew what was going on..."

Persephone closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Lilith, should this backfire in any way, all responsibility is on your shoulders. I will personally see to your judgement if the worst happens."

Lilith could only nod in silence. "Yes, Lord Persephone..."

Persephone kept her eyes glued to the screens. She had no control over Abadon, once the order was given and it was out of Sheol. She could only watch now, and hope things wouldn't escalate too far out of control. And as for BF-13... what was the clone capable of during its long absence? And these Ninja...

Perhaps Lilith's little experiment could be of use after all.

Nichelle watched in disbelief as the Kandyman fought against the Ninja's siblings at his monstrous size. She... She had no way of fighting something that huge! No way at all! But, they needed her help, someway, somehow, they needed her, but how...

The ground began to tremble beneath Tengri's forces. Plumes of steam ruptured out, sending those unfortunate enough to be standing in their locations flying high into the heavens. The ground cracked and heaved, before a large arm, covered in decayed flesh and metal, rose out and slammed into the ground. From the earth emerged a freak, an abomination over thirty meters in height, one that looked vaguely humanoid, but only in shape. Its body was a twisted mash of decayed flesh and metal warped together, and it reeked of the scent of charred flesh and death. Wires split out from its muscles, and strands of flesh dangled from its skeletal fanged skull. A low, nearly mechanical rumble escaped from its mouth as it lumbered forward, giant bony claws dragged along the ground with a short tail behind it. It raised its head high...

But it did not bellow. Instead, it looked over to where Nichelle was at, and steam billowed from its mouth. And Nichelle felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

Abadon had locked upon its prey.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Patting dust and chunks of broken metal from her coat, Korraz turned around to see two enormous shapes leering over Nichelle like living towers. The girl had fended finely for herself so far, but the shaggy giant decided to step in and help against these two.

Setting herself to Nichelle's side, Korraz glared up at the two robots, prepared to counter them...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Korraz wasn’t the only one to join Nichelle, as Ubel descended from the sky onto the blacksmith’s mountainous shoulder. “You guys need an extra hand?” He greeted them. “Ruby Red sent me...” Ubel stopped to leer at the two monstrous fiends, a smile forming underneath his mask. “...Why don’t we take it up a notch?”

Ubel thrust his dominant hand out to the side and simply waited. Then, energies started to crackle around his whole arm while they climbed in intensity. Suddenly, the clouds above grew dark and heavy. Thunderclaps roared across the atmosphere, lightning bolts elicited a harmonious wail of untamable fury, harsh winds howled to and fro. The entire nature of the vicinity changed for several miles. The effect was akin to that of a hurricane, an angry storm god awakening from a long slumber.

Daeva peered upward as she felt droplets of rain tickle her bare cheeks. She pursed her lips, “Huh, I didn’t think he’d call it in this early. A bit overkill if you ask me, but hey, maybe Ubie’s just trying to help end the fighting.” Daeva thought aloud.

As Evron dodged and weaves in midair around the Kandyman’s attacks, he too noticed the sudden change in the air and could only chuckle. “Give em hell, big guy.” He said.

Dante, out of the corner of his eye, watched as Ubel summoned the mythical weapon, and he smiled. With that, he fixed his gaze back on Suketh and readied for the fight.

Ubel’s eyes shined intensely, his arm completely glowing now, and he shouted the name of the legendary, Olympian sword.

HELLSBANE!

The sky ripped open, allowing an assault of light to pour through. Then, like a speeding bullet, the marble and silver blade came careening out of the sky, leaving shockwaves in its wake. When Hellsbane found its way in Ubel’s grasp, the ninja gritted his teeth as a sharp pain raced up his arm. He could already feel the weapon start to siphon his energy like a leech; he only had 10 minutes to use it before Hellsbane completely drained him, or he’d have to cut his time short.

Ubel swiped the blade down to his side, another bout of thunder following behind. He reached out with his other hand to pat a pocket of fur on Korraz’s neck. “Alright,” Ubel peered over the giant, down at Nichelle, “let’s do this!”

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

"Follow the fighters then," Nyx replied to Crigan and Immanuel. "They'll lead you back to my base."

With that, the fighters turned around and began to speed back the way they came. Immanuel followed in their wake, his six golden wings illuminating the sky behind him....

"None interfere with a duel compelled by the King of Kings!" Tengri roared, as a nimbus of swirling metal, pulled from the surrounding rubble of the buildings, began to appear around the Master of the Alrisen.

Suddenly, the earth quaked beneath his feet. The Mal'akh forces that had arrived with Tengri scattered to avoid the enormous mechanical monstrosity that had emerged in the heart of the ruined town. Tengri stared in awe and fascination of the machine. It was beautiful; something that rivaled his own people's creations in size and glamor! Where had this magnificent engine of destruction emerged from?

No matter. It seemed the machine had joined the battle of his side.... for now. His attention turned back to Dea and Daeva.

"It appears there is business elsewhere to attend to. I shall leave you two to do as you always do: speak incessantly."

The spiral of metal shards fell to the earth, before Tengri took to the skies upon his trusted steed to join the battle where the great machine had emerged...
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

"That guy's a jerk," Dea informed Daeva, leaning on a tilted street light opposite to her, "but I guess, yeah. As for monologuing... well, I dabble, but you haven't heard yaking until you've talked to Ponyboy up there. It's just on and on with him, you know? It's all self-important too, same as the Blue Meanie there. I don't know how either of them have the energy. But, uh... don't go talk to him yet. I'll probably have to stop you if you try to interrupt or whatever and... look, I really don't want to lean into the designated girl fight thing, okay?"

Fishing the near-empty jug from her pocket, the dark-haired woman began nursing the last few sips from it. She looked at Daeva as she suckled the last of the intoxicating nectar. When the emptied jug fell from her lips, there was a question on it.

"So... uh... you're the fast one, right?"

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Crigan did as was instructed. He followed after Immanuel and the fighter jets, yet as he did, a thought entered the back of his mind.

Was Cercil aware of this turn of events? Was she still keeping tabs on them? Did she approve of them sticking around in this world? If she didn't, she would have let them known at once. But with her silence, perhaps this meant the other worlds were also repelled of their menaces.

He could only hope that was the case...

Nichelle felt the shivers fade from her as Korraz and Ubel came to her side. She didn't have to face this fiend down, not alone. She had help, friends and allies ready to aid her.

"Thank you." She said, to both Korraz and Ubel.

No sooner had she said this, than the monstrous form of Abadon charged toward them, flesh ripping and steam billowing out of every hole and crack as it advanced. Nichelle's eyes burned crimson red, and she fired twin beams into the approaching giant's arm. The beams burned and boiled the flesh, but the titan didn't care, and raised both of its arms up in the air, and prepared to smash its claws down upon the larger of the two protectors of the clone: Korraz...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

“I dunno, you be the judge.” Daeva retorted, now sitting atop the same streetlight Dae had posted on, her feet dangling off the edge of the slender piece of metal. She stared in the direction of Tengri’s abrupt departure; she realized that she’d still never found out what his name was. Probably something haughty and obnoxiously entitled, he just seemed like that kind of person to Daeva. She craned her head upward to locate where Dante and Suketh were, soon finding them frozen in a tense stand-off, both daring the other party to make the first move.

“Suketh...” Daeva did a lazy backflip off the light post and landed in front of Dea. “You know he’s using you, right? Both you and tin man are just a means to an end for him, two expendable henchmen that’ll do all his dirty work. And then, when he’s gotten what he wants, long nose will either kick you both to the curb, or worse.”

Daeva found a wall to lean her back against. “That’s not me trying to be a prick or anything at all, but I know where situations like this one lead to, you know? My brothers and I have seen it waaay too many times to count.” She said. Crossing her arms, Daeva took a glance at the interesting woman. “Look, I don’t wanna do the whole obligatory girl fight either. At least... Not right now, and not with you.”

She turned to face her, “Why’d you join Suketh anyway? You don’t seem like the type to have a craving for ruling over entire worlds, or conquering 50 galaxies, or whatever... How’d he draw you in?” Daeva asked.

Ubel shot from Korraz’s shoulder directly into the oncoming blow. Bringing Hellsbane up close to his face, the ninja let out a powerful shout, and swung the blade at the giant’s fists. Just then, Hellsbane unleashed a bright blue barrier that was as big as Abadon’s claws, and as long as his arms. The barrier all but halted his attack, whilst simultaneously searing his thick flesh.

His teeth grit, Ubel did all he could to hold Abadon back while chunks of his energy was being depleted little by little each second. “Hey, Korraz! I hope you’ve got an idea, love; I’m gonna need your help here in a sec!” Ubel psychically yelled.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Kenzie sat hunched on a Drifting table across from where Jackie and Dana had been plugged in. She tapped her foot talons against the metal anxiously as she stared at Dana. "You think these two will be on the same wavelength?"

"As much as I can imagine," Jules said. "Should be enough."

They sat in silence for a moment. "You don't think—?"

"— that she might share something we don't know with him?" Jules smiled. "Give me a break."

"I wish you girls would've given me one," a voice said nonchalantly.

Kenzie's blood ran cold. The room was filled with the sound of she, Dana, Jules and Jackie's breath. Kenzie's ears began to fill with the sound of her heart. It attempted to burst out of her chest as she and Jules slowly turned their heads to look at the visitor.

The worst visitor that they could ever find. Shackles ran from his neck down to his tail and onto his wrists. Glowing blue irises pierced their very beings from behind a set of dark goggles. Four horns stretched from the back of his head.

It was Gabriel, the current enforcer if the gods' will. He leaned against the doorway, a calm expression on his face.

"Oh, hey there," Kenzie smiled sweetly. "What are you doing in these parts?"

"The casino is down the way. We were just heading there," Jules added.

"Cut the lies," Gabriel said. "A god entered this universe. I went to the scene and I saw traces of you four. Partaking in witchcraft. You do know the sentence for witchcraft involving the summoning of deities?"

A beam shot from his palm, blasting Kenzie in the chest and into the wall. She fell forward. Still alive, she held the wound.

"Pretty resilient," Gabriel said. He was punched in the face. He lurched from the force. "You arrogant little—"

Jules blasted him in the face. When it was all done, his expression was stoic once more. No damage had even come to his clothing. He grabbed her by the neck and hoisted her into the air. A chi beam went toward his wrist, causing him to raise his arm quickly. Jules grabbed him by the shoulders with her hands and dug her foot claws into him freeing herself from his now loosened grip.

Gabriel dodged Jules's punch and leaped in the air, to dodge an incoming headbutt from Kenzie. He smacked them with his tail, toppling them over with a painful crunch. He fired a decisive beam from his mouth into the crumpled heap, but the pair rolled out of the way in time to simply be knocked away with the explosion.

Jules reared up with new power for a kick, but Gabriel avoided it with ease. Kenzie gripped him by the tail only to be swung off easily. Jules ran in and swung, only to be backhanded. She could feel her teeth rattle and become loose. Gabriel went to punch her but she caught his hand and was instead swung upwards. Her eyes glowed with power, allowing her to see exactly where to hit him but instead she was thrown across the room and through the wall. She crashed into the ground beyond, digging into it for some distance before finally coming to a stop. She rubbed the dirt from her eyes in time to see Gabriel and Kenzie make a new hole. Kenzie had her head rammed into his back, the green glow of chi surrounding them.

"Headbutts? You've got to be kidding," Gabriel commented before grabbing Kenzie and smashing her into the ground. However, to his surprise, the woman simply vanished into green dust. Kenzie and Jules closed in on him.

Kenzie kicked him in the face, gripping his head with her talons before slamming his face straight through the pavement. She twisted his head and he gritted his teeth. Jules yanked him up by the chains on his back and shot chi-charged punches into his left bicep and lower neck. Kenzie delivered a powerful whack into his abdomen.

Gabriel collapsed to the ground. Kenzie and Jules grinned in disbelief. "Will you do the honors?" Jules asked. "That was a very cool trick back there."

"Didn't even see it coming," Kenzie bragged as she approached Gabriel. She gripped him by the horns and pressed her foot against his neck. It occurred to her how much he resembled the man she had seen at school — the hero, Jake. It was really only a difference of clothes and scale color. But Jake was gone, and she couldn't be sure this guy hadn't killed him. She started to twist Gabriel's neck. "So, does this make us planet busters?"

Suddenly, a searing pain burst through her hands and foot before a blue wave of energy knocked her away. Jules raised her arms to shield her eyes, feeling scales flake off as she flew straight through the wall of another building.

The blue pulse shrank into a small crater in the ground and standing at the epicenter was Gabriel. "You two will never again be as lucky as you just were."
Last edited by EdGojira on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Streams of lightning came to Ubel's aid. Leaping from Korraz's hands as the brutish behemoth raised her brawny arms to her side, the twisting bolts of electrical potential snaked through the air of the ruined city before striking Abadon, curling around his wicked form in a devastating embrace. Stopped cold in its tracks, the organic machine jolted and shook, wracked by convulsions. The live feed in front of Lilith repeatedly flickered and turned to noise as her predatory pet suffered the assault of extremely powerful voltage.

In an interesting twist of fate, Korraz was presently confronted with an opponent looking to be a fusion of two types of foes standing on completely different ends of the spectrum; machinery, which she was dangerously effective against, and undead, whose dead nerves did not allow her electricity to affect them too well. As Abadon's unique make-up allowed her to influence parts directly fused with his organics, her lightning flowed through it like a second bloodstream.

Bursts of flame, sparks and lightning exploded from the brutalized form of Abadon, his damaged mechanics and organics alike ruined. Blood vessels exploded in showers of red, causing massive external and internal bleeding as rivers of gore fell from the holes from which the bolts of lightning had forced their way in and out. Mechanized components shattered, shards of metal from them criss-crossing its flesh like the wild swings of a thousand blades and sparkling flame torching his own insides.

Arms flailing as it tried to pat the wildfires from itself, the twisted titan reared away from Ubel, allowing the ninja a breather. Although it did manage to douse some of the flames eating away at his hybridized body, a new power plagued its circuitry. Its hands halted in mid-air abruptly, before stabbing its own wickedly long claws into its own face. Controlling the cyborg like a gigantic puppet by drawing her will onto the electricity and magnetic pieces that constructed it, Korraz forced Abadon to repeatedly claw at itself, nails nearly knuckle-deep as it carved long, gruesome trenches across his face, throat and stomach. Sparks, smoke and blood spilled from the titan, crimson filling the ruins below.

Capitalizing on the thing's (literally) shocked state, Korraz called down the thunder, drawing a powerful strike from the storm to overload the machinery as it collapsed in a broken heap at her feet. Heavily damaged and temporarily disabled as its circuits slowly began to right themselves, the horrible half-machine lay in a rapidly-expanding puddle of its own blood.

Through the unsteady streams of the feed, Lilith was forced to see the warrior that had downed her pet, the yellow glare of Korraz well-visible through the clouded camera as she seemed to stare directly through it.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ubel breathed a sigh of relief, turning to give Korraz a thumbs up. “Thanks for the assist, big girl.” He faced the burning form of Abadon, raised Hellsbane over his head, and started conjuring energy into it. “Let’s see how he like this!” Ubel shouted.

Then, like a powerful vacuum, Hellsbane began to suck up the winds and flames in the area. The deadly mixture swirled and danced around the blade like a miniature tornado. And, as a final touch, the mythical weapon drew bolts of lightning from the clouds which further powered its cocktail.

“A little dramatic, but this should a nice present for him!” Ubel mused and prepared to unleash hell upon Abadon...

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

A raging tempest roared around the divine sword, Hellsbane. Lightning crackled along its blade, and thunder rolled across the city from the ferocious power of the sword. Ubel raised the blade high into the sky, preparing to strike a finishing blow to the infernal machine that had been summoned!

But the finishing blow would be denied.

As the reaping blow of Hellsbane came down onto Abadon, Ubel felt a sudden shift in his grasp. The momentum of his felling blow and this disruption caused the blow to miss the great monstrosity, creating a great crater in the earth besides Abadon that rapidly began to collapse the earth nearby. Much to his surprise, Ubel soon found the blade wrenched from his grasp through some unknowable force, and sent hurtling through the air before finding itself with reach of someone much less savory.

Tengri.

The King of Kings reached out as the blade approached him, clasping one of his metallic hands onto the marble and silver-forged blade of the olympians. The sapphire-hued being visibly lurched in pain from grabbing the blade, its divine energy running up like veins from his metallic hand and into his body proper. Tengri relinquished his grip upon his polearm, causing the weapon to disappear, before placing his other hand onto the hilt of the sword, causing more of its immense energy to sear its way into his body. Despite the visible discomfort it caused him to wield the weapon, however, a smile appeared on Tengri's face. This power... it impressed him. A weapon that could surpass his own Machine of Unmaking, perhaps? No matter, he had a threat to deal with.

"This blade... it will bow before the will of Tengri now," the King of Kings growled, as the swirling winds surrounding him and his steed strengthened a hundred fold. He pointed the blade towards Ubel and Korraz. "And you will be my test subjects."

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

The Kandyman pushed himself up off the ground and began looking for the two that his master wanted dead... when suddenly he realised he was back to his original height. His masters power had left him. The metal link was still their however, so he reached out to see what was going on. What he saw in the Osiran’s mind almost made his electronic brain seize up.

“... Oh sugar!”

For a time Sutekh didn’t react to Dante’s words. He just hovered there, as still as a statue. It had been a very long time since any being had broken his hold on them by force alone. Not since he was a child in fact. The fear he had felt before was magnified tenfold. It blotted out everything, his plans, his dreams, his allies and all other foes. He could only think of one thing “I.... cannot... I cannot... I cannot allow a creature this powerful to exist!!

The Destroyers eyes and aura became even more radiant. All the storm clouds were blasted away by the sudden energy spike while the already ravaged earth shock and fractured further. Even Dante was pushed by the force of the Destroyers power.

The ninja lord needed no other signs and charged the Osiran. He struck at Sutekh with a blow that would have slayed an army, and decimated the land they stood on, only to find it repelled by the Destroyer’s mental energy. Again he struck and again his blow was repelled. Dante then became a blur of motion, so fast no moral eye could have followed him, as he launched a barrage of strikes against his enemy. But each blow was met one after the other. This was no barrier however, rather Sutekh met the hero blow for blow with precise blasts of psychic energy. They stayed that way for several seconds, Dante’s attacks now ablaze as the friction of his movements ignited the oxygen around him. Then the ninja was knocked off balance as Sutekh went on the offensive and one of his “mental strikes” struck him in the jaw. In a flash Dante’s body was being pummelled from all side by the Osiran’s psychic onslaught. Then the attack suddenly stopped and Dante was able to open his eyes, to find Sutekh using the same optic blast he had used on Dea only far more powerful. The ninja lord was blasted into the earth in an explosion of rock. He was pushed deeper and deeper until he felt the rock beneath him turned liquid.

On the surface, Sutekh stopped his attack and refocused his energies into a new assault. Mean while on the ground below, the earth was racked by violent tremors. That last attack had not simple damaged the planet, it had dealt it a savage wound. Suddenly molten rock erupted from the place where Dante had been blasted, and soon after all of the fissures around the battlefield likewise began to erupt with the lifeblood of the planet.

Yet even with this Sutekh was not satisfied, for he knew his foe still lived. He raised his arms, which had till now been by his side, and used them to focused his power. Horizontally around his body a ring of energy was formed.

The ring expanded outwards violently, in less than a micro-second it slammed into the earth and kept going. Dante noticed the attack just in time and threw himself out of it’s path. He turned to follow it’s pat and what he saw through the haze of magma almost took his breath away. Stars. Far off, the distance of a planet’s width away, but stars none the less. The wave of psychic energy had vaporised everything it touched, the molten blood of the planet and it’s inferno of a heart providing no resistance. It had kept going until there was no longer anything in it’s path.

Sutekh had cut the planet in two!
Last edited by Monster X on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

The light show that crossed Lilith's feed sent sparks flying from her terminal. The Satori had to shield her eyes with her arms. "This feedback... This thing was toying with Mara!" She stammered. The sparks died down, and the light returned, and Lilith carefully moved back to the screen. "Is this some elemental? A champion of the Fae perhaps?"

Persephone shook her head. Though there had been rumors that the Fae had a champion among their kind, there was no way this creature could have been one. A Fae this powerful wouldn't have been able to hide themselves from the wars that consumed their race, nor would they have been this big. Fae were tiny beings, on average only an inch or so tall, so something this paradoxically large couldn't possibly be one. Unless it was one from another reality, or perhaps Titania had managed to keep some secrets with her to the grave well before Persephone's time. She would have to ask Laeptus for details, but that was for another time. "Whatever it is, Abadon is at a disadvantage. You underestimated the opposition, just like M-."

Lilith held up a hand. "I would let you finish, Lord Persephone, but I have to cut you off there." She turned her head and grinned sheepishly at the Ruler of Sheol. "And before you ask, one of the reasons I sent Abadon and not one of my more recent creations is because Abadon is a relic of the past, too archaic for my current standards and not as refined. Even if he were to fail, that's still my trash disposed of for me. Secondly, with Abadon, the powers we're dealing with can be more accurately, acutely measured. Every punch, every blow, every strike is transmitted back and recorded. We'll know our enemies better than they know themselves."

"And thirdly?" Persephone raised an eyebrow. She had a feeling Lilith wasn't quite done.

"And thirdly..." Lilith pulled three fingers back on her right hand, and a shadowy leer spread on her face. "As Abadon was an early creation of mine, he was rather experimental. Many of the things I either fine tuned or ditched for later machines were tested on him. Lord Persephone, Abadon has tricks up his sleeves even you couldn't begin to imagine."

Nichelle glared at Tengri. The one who started this invasion to begin with. She needed to take him down and fast. She prepared to charge at him...

But a mechanical roar stopped her. It was Abadon, molten flesh dripping from its body and blood and oil dripping alongside. Around it were scattered flames, and it was collapsed on one arm. Yet, suddenly Nichelle began to feel herself be drawn toward the cyborg. No, she wasn't being drawn in, all the air around it was being sucked into it! The flames flew toward the machine, and the pools of liquid were absorbed back inside. The sparks of electricity that still danced across its body were absorbed as well, and with it, its muscles reddened and bulged. With a hellish scream, the titan slammed its fists into the earth, and all that absorbed energy was released in a blast of pure heat and steam. Nichelle had to brace herself as 3,000 degrees C slammed into her. Even with the barrier, she felt herself boil and roast, and her barrier popped and sizzled. She was thrown back from the hit, and Korraz as well, despite her efforts, scorched within the heatwave. Her fur and skin bubbled and popped, and the ground she stood on turned to molten slag. Yet, she withstood it, though Ubel was caught within as well, and sent sprawling from the kinetic blast and the waves of heat radiating from the titan.

Its soulless eye sockets locked upon the only one who withstood it, Korraz. And the beast swung its fists. One caught Korraz under her chin and sent her airborne, before the second came down from above and drove into her back, and planted her face first into the molten lava. Steam began to billow out of the giant's mouth, as it readied to bake Korraz alive...

Then, the planet was torn asunder.

THe violent shaking threw everything off balance, including Abadon, who fired its concentrated blast of volcanic steam and ash not at its intended target, but instead at Ubel...

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Shock overtook Ubel's face as Hellsbane was stripped from his grasp. That shock soon turned into a leer as he found the would-be thief. Tengri. "Damn..." Ubel thought to himself. That was a problem. Ubel had made a promise to keep that blade safe and out of the wrong hands, and he would do just that. Quickly, he conjured the other Olympian weapon he possessed into his hands: Soul Ravager, and prepared to face the King of Kings. Ubel knew that Hades' great hammer, as powerful as it was by itself, couldn't hope to stand up against the combined power of the Olympians within the Hellsbane. But, if he could fight off Tengri long enough for the divine weapon to leech enough of his power away, then the ninja would have an advantage.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you that it's not right to steal?" Ubel asked. Then, as he prepared to charge the blue king, the ninja felt a wave of heat lick his face. He turned his head just in time to see a wall of amber smash into him with crushing force. The blow was enough to send Ubel flying several feet backward, until he plowed into the dirt with a roaring shockwave. Slowly, Ubel picked himself up off the ground and onto his knees. "Yep, that one stung." He groaned, his armor glowing bright orange and covered in steam. He knelt to one knee before recalling his giant hammer back. "Alright, c'mon, Ubel, you've gotta get the magical sword back from the blue guy who can control metal."

As Ubel rose to his feet, he felt the ground beneath him tremble and shudder something fierce. In fact, it felt as though the whole planet was moving around. To his horror, the ninja looked down and around him to find the earth literally splitting itself apart! Glowing red and bouts of toxic steam erupted from the enormous fissure, and a wave of energy absolutely slammed Ubel's senses. He looked up to see a ring of energy dissipating into nothingness, and saw the culprit behind it: Suketh. Not only that, but Dante was in trouble, he felt it, as well as Nichelle and the others; Ubel needed to find and help get them to safety, and fast. But then, the ninja felt another bout of energy closer to him, and turned to see a concentrated blast of ash and steam hurtling towards him...

Evron tackled Ubel out of the direct path of the rolling destruction and high in the sky. The latter gazed at his brother in surprise at first, but his mind soon caught up to what happened. "Thanks for the save, bro!" Ubel said appreciatively.

"Don't mention it! Consider this us being even for the speaker!" Evron responded, letting Ubel go to fly under his own power. He peered down at the crumbling planet below, "Holy shit, this is insane."

"Yeah, you're telling me..." Ubel muttered.

"We've gotta go get Dante and Daeva, save Nichelle and the others, and get the hell out of here!"

"Wait! Not without my sword, Tengri has it!" Ubel retorted.

Evron whirled his head to meet his brother's eyes, "How in the hell did he get it?!"

"I don't know, he just yanked it away from me! He can control all kinds of metal, I guess!"

Evron looked straight ahead and gave a little shake, "Well, this day just keeps getting better."

Nichelle had suddenly found herself high above the ground and traveling at incredible speed. She looked up to see Daeva cradling her in her arms. The ninja met her gaze with a warm and comforting one of her own. "You okay, Nichelle?" She asked. "Suketh... What in Yakuza's name did he do?"

Just then, Ubel and Evron fell in formation with her, and the three exchanged a quick little greeting before focusing on the situation at hand.

"Guys, where's Dante?" Daeva inquired, her voice filled with angst.

"That's we're trying to find out," Ubel responded, "he was with Suketh last time I saw him. I... I think he got hit by whatever that insane attack was."

Daeva's eyes widened, "We've got to go find him then!"

"We are, and we will, alright, we're not leaving here without Em." Evron reassured. "Peri, you get Nichelle to safety, me and Ubel will go look for Dante."

Daeva shook her head defiantly, "I'm going to look for him too, I need to know he's okay."

"Not with her in your hands, you're not." Evron pointed at Nichelle, "You'll know Dante's okay when he bring him back, okay? Trust me on this, baby sis, yeah?"

Daeva was silent for a minute, steaming at the prospect of not being able to help find their brother. But, she looked at the form of Nichelle cradled in her arms, and she reluctantly agreed. "Okay, but the three of you had better be back here soon, real soon." She stated.

Ubel nodded, "Promise, you're not getting rid of us that easy." He winked. With that, he and Evron broke off from her and barreled down to where Dante's energy signature was radiating from, hoping to Yakuza he was okay...

Dante floated low above the crumbling ground, just staring in horror at the ghastly image before him. The beam, it... It really had split the Earth in half... All of those people... All of the lives lost because of... Dante turned and glared hatefully up at Suketh hovering in the air. Because of him. His eyes full of rage and hatred towards the being whose hubris was so twisted, so vile, that it caused him to commit an unholy act such as this... Dante had had enough of the Osirian for one day.

His eyes turned gold, and, like the flip of a switch, Dante's entire form utterly exploded in a tower of golden flame that tickled the stratosphere. The pillar expanded further and further outward until it danced with objects at least 2 miles way from its origin, its bright light showering the entire area, and doing a disservice to the environment by horribly shaking the planet even further. Whatever had been still standing nearby was completely vaporized now, with the heat climbing into the millions. Dante's power... He'd brought it up to its fullest for once.

Evron and Ubel stopped dead in their tracks mid air to shield their eyes from the incredible light. "There he is!" Evron yelled.

"We've... We've gotta go get him!" Ubel exclaimed.

Evron grabbed him by the arm, "Hell no! You feel that heat?! It's not gonna get any colder, either! Whatever that bastard Suketh did, he royally pissed Dante off, and I'm right there with him. Right now though, we wait until he's finished and then get out of here. Now, come on, let's go see if we can help the others out, and get the Hellsbane back from the blue dickhead."

Evron turned and blasted off back towards where the fight had originally began. Ubel started to follow after, but then he turned the raging tower of energy and closed his eyes. Even with them closed, he could still see the light penetrating his eyelids, feel the heat biting his entire face and body, even underneath his thick and heavy armor. "Please... Please be okay, big bro, okay? Please." Ubel whispered to himself, and turned to follow after Evron.

From the pillar, a thunderous roar that rivaled even the agonizing howl of the dying Earth, washed over the land, silencing any and all whom may have been speaking. Soon enough, the tower exploded outward in a shower of billions of golden embers, revealing what it had hidden within. There, where Dante had last stood, was now a raging, three headed dragon made entirely of golden fire. Its wings stretched for hundreds of meters, its feet incinerated the ground on which it stood, its clawed hands splayed out fiendishly, and its three heads and six, glowing green eyes, glared down the shape of their prey. Standing at 60 meters in height, the Inferno Hydra was the next step after Dante's already devastating Inferno technique, and burned even hotter. The flames now raged at 30 million degrees sustained... And all of that heat was aimed squarely at him... At Sukteh.

And so, the three heads opened their mouths wide, and like the force of three separate nuclear warheads, unleashed true hellfire towards Suketh. The kinetic energy behind the wave of fire catapulted outward like a freight train, plowing into the ground with enough force to literally flatten anything and everything nearby. The fire raced towards Suketh at true light speed, threatening to utterly vaporize him into nothing right then and there!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Earthquakes raged for miles around the fissure point, folding the urban landscape like wet paper, and the tectonic trauma did not come alone. The quickly climbing piles of rubble that flooded the streets were becoming rivers of slag, the enraged Dante as the epicenter of this delta of molten cement. The devastation was absolute. There would be no normal human survivors. All life that bordered the split was gone, snuffed out in an instant, and death would continue to spread like aftershocks. Perhaps those that lived the very farthest from the fissure would linger on, but only if luck was on their side.

Worse yet, Dea's robe was ruined.

"Goddammit!" the dark-haired woman howled, using both shoulders to push hundreds of tons of debris off herself. Her once flowing outerwear was now reduced to a few sad scraps that hung limply off her shoulders. Her second layer of clothing had fared better. Her right pants leg was gone, buried now with the countless dead, but she was otherwise covered. She made a mental note to ask Sutekh about clothes that was closer to her durability. She did not want a repeat of the old reentry incident. That had been on the news for months, and on the internet until it had shut down for good. It had been fun hunting down all the servers. It was one of the last interesting things she had done before this.

"Dumb ninjas," Dea muttered to herself as she began climbing over- well, more like swimming through- the debris. "None of them can stick around for a whole conversation... and people say I'm rude..."

Her plan was to get somewhere solid and leap away before the growing molten lake around Dante reached her. She could likely survive an actual swim in it, but, again, she would prefer to make it through the day with at least some clothes left.