K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by GmkGoji »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I need the help of co-writer for a match. I've got the first draft done, but it needs a bit of work and I'm going to very busy for next two weeks. Anyone interested, just pm me.
What match? If it interests me, I'll help.
Chaos vs. Onibaba. It's set in the post-apocalyptic world of Primal Rage, and the invaders from Pacific Rim, decide to have a go at conquering this world. So they send out Onibaba as scout.
I... don't know what Chaos from primal rage is...but...
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
What match? If it interests me, I'll help.
Chaos vs. Onibaba. It's set in the post-apocalyptic world of Primal Rage, and the invaders from Pacific Rim, decide to have a go at conquering this world. So they send out Onibaba as scout.
I... don't know what Chaos from primal rage is...but...
Maan this is why Primal Rage needs to be rebooted for new audiences. That was some great poop!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Shrugs incoherently
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

GmkGoji wrote:Shrugs incoherently
So is that yes? Or a no?

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Probably a no. :P
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

UltimateDitto wrote:Probably a no. :P
He's right. Besides, I gotta continue writing Titanosaurus vs Zilla vs Anguirus.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

GmkGoji wrote:
UltimateDitto wrote:Probably a no. :P
He's right. Besides, I gotta continue writing Titanosaurus vs Zilla vs Anguirus.
Well, ok then.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Sorry.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

Hey everyone, here's me coming by with my daily series of questions:

So with Ultraman Orb's Fusion Up forms, can they use the powers of the past Ultra warriors like they can in Ultra Fusion Fight?
Does Godzilla Earth's shield have to be activated, or is it always active?
What would you say is the max of GMK Godzilla's durability?
Is Axor's slave ray absolute until he dies, or can people get snapped out of it?
Can Ace Killer absorb data from opponents that aren't toku heroes (Ultras, Zone Fighter, Redman, etc), like kaiju or aliens?
What the actual hell are the upper limits of Galberos' illusions?
What are some ways that you could ground Greeza in reality? Outside of Exceed X of course.
When Skeetera absorbs the blood of opponents, can she absorb any abilities of the target, or only attacks like Zilla's Atomic Ray?
Spoiler:
Fun quotes from some d&d insanity:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"
"There's chicken pot pie everywhere."
"Sorry, I meant to fluff your pillow- with my fist."
“I don’t think you know how funerals work.”

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote: Does Godzilla Earth's shield have to be activated, or is it always active?
What would you say is the max of GMK Godzilla's durability?
Is Axor's slave ray absolute until he dies, or can people get snapped out of it?
When Skeetera absorbs the blood of opponents, can she absorb any abilities of the target, or only attacks like Zilla's Atomic Ray?
He activates it. But he does so very quickly, it’s practically immediate.
He was in the middle of an explosion way larger than him (GMK Ghidorah’s shield blast) and only got a little wound on his neck, so I’d say pretty high.
It is not shown, presumably you could go either way with it and be fine.
Only attacks are shown, probably should just stick to replicating attacks just to be safe.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:So with Ultraman Orb's Fusion Up forms, can they use the powers of the past Ultra warriors like they can in Ultra Fusion Fight?
Can Ace Killer absorb data from opponents that aren't toku heroes (Ultras, Zone Fighter, Redman, etc), like kaiju or aliens?
What the actual hell are the upper limits of Galberos' illusions?
What are some ways that you could ground Greeza in reality? Outside of Exceed X of course.
That sounds perfectly reasonable.
Ace Kiler can absorb data from anything, whether it's recorded data or energy from the target.
I have no bloody clue myself.
Pit him against another extra-dimensional monster?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

Thank you all so much for the advice, very appreciated. On the topic of Greeza, one thing I was thinking of is a psychic enemy using mental powers to ground it?
I know that doesn't make too much sense, but for some reason it sounds logical in my head.
Spoiler:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:Thank you all so much for the advice, very appreciated. On the topic of Greeza, one thing I was thinking of is a psychic enemy using mental powers to ground it?
I know that doesn't make too much sense, but for some reason it sounds logical in my head.
I feel like a psychic trying to psychically interact with an extra-dimensional eldritch entity like Greeza would just result in that psychic having a stroke or something along those lines.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I feel like a psychic trying to psychically interact with an extra-dimensional eldritch entity like Greeza would just result in that psychic having a stroke or something along those lines.
Hmmm, valid point. The thing that makes it hard is that he can regenerate after being killed too.
Spoiler:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

AbsoluteHerasy wrote: Hmmm, valid point. The thing that makes it hard is that he can regenerate after being killed too.
For an idea to ground Greeza in reality, maybe the Dimension Tide? It messes with the fabric of space-time, you could probably get away with having Greeza be hit by it and it somehow (its the fabric of space-time, you don’t gotta explain shit) turning him three-dimensional. If that won’t work, think along those lines of “things that messes with reality itself”.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:For an idea to ground Greeza in reality, maybe the Dimension Tide? It messes with the fabric of space-time, you could probably get away with having Greeza be hit by it and it somehow (its the fabric of space-time, you don’t gotta explain poop) turning him three-dimensional. If that won’t work, think along those lines of “things that messes with reality itself”.
Ooooooooh, I like that. Thanks for the help. Now I've got an idea for starting
Spoiler:
Jet Jaguar & Sarcosteon vs Greeza
Last edited by AbsoluteHerasy on Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

When it says that Dark Zagi can create and control Space Beasts, does that mean he can have Space Beasts aid him in battle? The only Space Beast that seems to be listed on the roster is Galberos, so what does that power on his roster card actually entail?
Spoiler:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:When it says that Dark Zagi can create and control Space Beasts, does that mean he can have Space Beasts aid him in battle? The only Space Beast that seems to be listed on the roster is Galberos, so what does that power on his roster card actually entail?
I mean..i guess, but i guess the other Space Beasts are gonna have to be killed by someone else because they can't interact with the actual opponent.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:When it says that Dark Zagi can create and control Space Beasts, does that mean he can have Space Beasts aid him in battle? The only Space Beast that seems to be listed on the roster is Galberos, so what does that power on his roster card actually entail?
The other Space Beasts will likely be added in time. How much time that is, no idea, probably months at least.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The other Space Beasts will likely be added in time. How much time that is, no idea, probably months at least.
It's no rush to add them or anything, I was just wondering for clarification's sake.
Spoiler: