Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Gojira95
Monsterland Worker

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

Post by Gojira95 »

I thought that looked like Bayformers 3. Ah well, I'm kinda relieved in a way. I'd rather not know who wins.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Gojira95 wrote:I thought that looked like Bayformers 3. Ah well, I'm kinda relieved in a way. I'd rather not know who wins.
Then why are you in the spoiler thread??
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Godzilla21 wrote:
Gojira95 wrote:I thought that looked like Bayformers 3. Ah well, I'm kinda relieved in a way. I'd rather not know who wins.
I still don't know why we have members in a spoiler threadt that don't want to onlw spoilers.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

This leak seems... immensely fake. There’s mention of another dragon titan that’s the antagonist but it never factors into the climax? What happens after Kong beats Godzilla anyways? “Hey bro, you up? We gotta take this new guy down.”

Eh. I’m leaning on by boi Sayaka when it comes to leaks. This seems bogus. Especially with the fake pics.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Dynomy-DX wrote:This leak seems... immensely fake. There’s mention of another dragon titan that’s the antagonist but it never factors into the climax? What happens after Kong beats Godzilla anyways? “Hey bro, you up? We gotta take this new guy down.”

Eh. I’m leaning on by boi Sayaka when it comes to leaks. This seems bogus. Especially with the fake pics.
?? It is fake. Look at the posts before yours
SpaceG92 wrote:

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

Godzilla21 wrote:
Dynomy-DX wrote:This leak seems... immensely fake. There’s mention of another dragon titan that’s the antagonist but it never factors into the climax? What happens after Kong beats Godzilla anyways? “Hey bro, you up? We gotta take this new guy down.”

That’s what I said. Hence the fake pics part. XD
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Dynomy-DX wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:

That’s what I said. Hence the fake pics part. XD
"Seems bogus" seemed to indicate you didn't know it was fake
SpaceG92 wrote:

JesstrK
G-Force Personnel

Post by JesstrK »

Not to mention the idea of Kong beating Godzilla by choking him with suspension cables sounds like BS. As strong as Godzilla’s hide is, the cables would probably snap before they could do much damage. Not only that, but it stinks of the last time Godzilla was defeated by suspension cables. You all know what I’m talking about...(GuardianGhido’s favorite topic) Idoubt Toho would allow Legendary to do anything even remotely resembling that, assuming they’d be stupid enough to think of it on the first place.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JesstrK wrote:Not to mention the idea of Kong beating Godzilla by choking him with suspension cables sounds like BS. As strong as Godzilla’s hide is, the cables would probably snap before they could do much damage. Not only that, but it stinks of the last time Godzilla was defeated by suspension cables. You all know what I’m talking about...(GuardianGhido’s favorite topic) Idoubt Toho would allow Legendary to do anything even remotely resembling that, assuming they’d be stupid enough to think of it on the first place.
Yeah,favorite. ;)

If something like this happens in the film,they could just have it to where Kong chocks Godzilla out with his own bare hands,i mean it's not an impossible feat.
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Sonic
Interpol Agent

Post by Sonic »

only Sayaka can save us.

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

I know a rumor or leak is fake if it mentions Hawaii
Last edited by BurningCoolMan on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

BurningCoolMan wrote:I know a rumor or leak is fake if it mentions Hawaii
???

They’re going to Hawaii in the movie
Yooo 8-)

Gojira95
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gojira95 »

Godzilla21 wrote:
True, I guess. I don't mind knowing some things about the movie, just don't want something like an ending spoiled.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Gojira95 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
True, I guess. I don't mind knowing some things about the movie, just don't want something like an ending spoiled.
The ending might get exposed at some point... just fair warning.
SpaceG92 wrote:

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

JGAR wrote:
BurningCoolMan wrote:I know a rumor or leak is fake if it mentions Hawaii
???

They’re going to Hawaii in the movie
They Shot the skull island and Florida parts in Hawaii, no part of the movie is actually set in Hawaii

Gojira95
Monsterland Worker

Post by Gojira95 »

Godzilla21 wrote:
Gojira95 wrote:
Godzilla21 wrote:
The ending might get exposed at some point... just fair warning.
Yeah, I know. I most likely will leave this thread eventually, I'm just not sure where else to go for news on the film and I also enjoy reading all of your thoughts. Is there a non spoiler thread? I couldn't see one.

BurningCoolMan
JXSDF Technician

Post by BurningCoolMan »

MrRockett
JXSDF Technician

Post by MrRockett »

Thegarbagemonster wrote:
MrRockett wrote:Other titans are collateral damage and once vanquished all that is left is G and K who battle till both are near death.
I like it all except this part, I don't think all the other titans should die. Maybe some of them but definitely not all of them, and I don't see how massive ferocious monsters can just be collateral damage.

How do you accidentally kill an entire mountain?
I agree, I was just riffing, I don’t think I’d have them all killed but either killed ow wounded trying to intervene in the primary battle.
goji89 wrote:King Gonorrhea
I've turned over a new leaf, and it's still just a leaf so I guess I'm still the same a-hole I've always been just now with two leaves.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Thegarbagemonster wrote: I like it all except this part, I don't think all the other titans should die. Maybe some of them but definitely not all of them, and I don't see how massive ferocious monsters can just be collateral damage.

How do you accidentally kill an entire mountain?
A perfected Oxygen Destroyer in the stomach of the Mechagodzilla? As a last resort weapon? Maybe they all charge him and he leaves the whole terrain looking like the end of KOTM except it's a bunch of dead Titans with Mechagodzilla standing over them.

Imagine a modern MechaG doing to an army of Titans, what Showa MechaG did to Caesar and Big G.

Added in 1 minute 15 seconds:
At this point Godzilla and Kong are probably fighting each other and Skullcrawlers within the Hollow Earth so they're unaffected.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I imagine once the other Titans get to Skull Island,they're just gonna massacre the poor Skulcrawlers and drive them to extinction. A cruel twist considering what they did to,well,99% of the islands inhabitants.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!