Improve up to 3 kaiju.

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Improve up to 3 kaiju.

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Just one kaiju for me: motherf##kin' Battra -- they need to bring him back. Toho slept on him for almost 30 years. The Black Mothra needs to cast some shade once again.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Crazy idea here, but if the Monsterverse continues after Godzilla vs Kong, I want a Mothra movie with Battra as the villain. Instead of him being an anti-hero that loves Earth but hates humans, make him pure evil so it constrasts with Mothra's goodness more. Sort of like a yin and yang relationship.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Varan should have cool earthy based powers.
Gorosaurus, make him look more like a giant Allosaurus than a generic dinosaur.
Titanosaurus, give him an Irish accent and have his protege be Zilla junior, who has a new York accent. Have Zilla junior try to sound more Irish, and have Titanosaurus guide him. Also, Ireland and New york are actually called Oremion and Naw Yo in the hollow Earth.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

DirektorSplennic wrote:Crazy idea here, but if the Monsterverse continues after Godzilla vs Kong, I want a Mothra movie with Battra as the villain. Instead of him being an anti-hero that loves Earth but hates humans, make him pure evil so it constrasts with Mothra's goodness more. Sort of like a yin and yang relationship.
Funny you say this. My idea for Battra's comeback was to have him be an anti-hero that had halfway crossed over to the dark side and realized his mistake after he was mortally wounded by Godzilla.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Have Kumonga attack a city. Bring aspects in from the horror genre.

I can just see people getting trapped in webs as babies approach.. It would give the human story a much needed level of suspense as they're dealing with webs and figuring out that you can burn them.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

SpaceGodzilla: Make him more combatable when it comes to melee rather than going all beam-crazy while floating away from his enemy.
Varan: Play up his more fantastical qualities and give him some elemental powers.
Gabara: Make him bulkier and more ferocious-looking rather than some green cat thing with a horn.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Mothra Leo: Make him less overpowered.

skuzzy-punk-kid
Monarch Researcher

Post by skuzzy-punk-kid »

Kong: Give him the ability to channel his lightning augment powers into some sort of beam. I imagine him channeling electricity into his hands (of opposite polarities), and him clasping his hands together has those 2 poles make contact, and the reaction creates a discharge not unlike a Mazer.
What :g2k:is :g2k:so :g2k:frikkin' :g2k:wrong :g2k:with :g2k:the :g2k:frikkin' :g2k:G2K :g2k:smiley :g2k:?
The :g2k:G2K :g2k:smiley :g2k:is :g2k:not :g2k:causing :g2k:you :g2k:any :g2k:freakin' :g2k:harm :g2k:!!!

Rodan95
Monarch Researcher

Post by Rodan95 »

Varan: Reboot him and give him the the new abilities he had in Godzilla: Unleashed.

Megaguirus: It would be cool to see her use her meganulon to attack her enemies while absorbing her pet's energy. Give her more speed and she could cause damage.

Kamacuras: Have dozens if them take on their enemies (imagine Godzilla fighting 20+ of them).

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spacegodzilla: Not just Godzilla with crystals and a slightly pointier face. I think the Astrogodzilla concept of a three armed, winged, deathly white and cold Godzilla is utterly perfect for it. Maybe also take some cues from Orga and make him more deformed to make the dichotomy between him and Godzilla work better.

Destroyah: ACTUALLY BUILD ON THE DESTROYER SHIT. Don't just use it as lip service for why it's deadly and to get some 54 nostalgia in (as appreciated as it is). Play up their invulnerability and really sell the idea that this is Godzilla's Godzilla. Either that or go ALL the way with what happened with Junior and give an EMOTIONAL reason for us to want to see their ass kicked instead of a lukewarm "it's the bigger threat!" reason.

Kiryu: Again, build on what you're implying. The idea of a literal ghost in the machine is great but having it ended just...doesn't work. Especially with S.O.S dropping it basically all together. Also, give the boy some personality. I get he's supposed to be a machine, but we already have one cold unfeeling weapon Mechagodzilla, a little personality wouldn't kill, especially given he's you know.

Actually alive?

RIP Evan.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

-cracks fingers-

Mothra 2019 – Make her more like a moth and less like a... Muto/Wasp thing with legs on the abdomen. And make good use of those "God Rays" that were promised.

Rodan 2019 – Have him join Godzilla and Mothra against Ghidorah, either after he's defeated or after Ghidorah tries to betray him.

Ghidorah 2019 – Make him bipedal you lazy-ass designers. Enough of the wing-walking shit, it looks ridiculous.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.