Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by mikelcho »

tyrantgoji wrote:
mikelcho wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote: Sorry dude,but you can't use Showa Godzilla in the K.W.C. Take this to the K.W.C.E Request thread.
Okay, thanks for telling me. I kind of figured it had to be that one, but I wasn't sure.

Shouldn't there be a separate special section for the K.W.C.E. stories, like the one for the K.W.C.? That would be nice if there was one.
Well it's honestly for the best that K.W.C.E Matches stay on the forum and not the main site. There's so many monsters from other companies in it,if it was uploaded on the main site TK would face a massive lawsuit!
Okay, I was wondering why there wasn't one. Thanks again for telling me this, too!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Yay another time travel story!

Gamera vs. Trilopods.

Arena: post-apocalyptic Earth.

Gamera heads off into space to stop an alien invasion with the Cryog alien race and their gigantic pets: The Trilopods. But when things begin to go literally south,the Cryog leader sends out a massive beam,sending Gamera plummeting down to Earth and getting frozen in the antarctic ice for thousands of years! He eventually get's thawed out,only to discover the planet full of Trilopods,who have taken the shape of all of the planet's strongest kaiju. Now Gamera has no choice but to finish what he started and end the Trilopod Invasion!

EDIT: Plot slightly re-worked because of X's idea. :P
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Yay another time travel story!

Gamera vs. Trilopods.

Arena: post-apocalyptic Earth.

Gamera heads off into space to stop an alien invasion with the Cryog alien race and their gigantic pets: The Trilopods. But when things begin to go south,the Cryog leader sends out a Time Travel beam,sending Gamera hundreds of years into the future! He flies back to Earth,only to discover the planet full of Trilopods,who have taken the shape of all of the planet's strongest kaiju. Now Gamera has no choice but to finish what he started and end the Trilopod Invasion!
I smell the scent of Samurai Jack written all over this. :P Time travel beam, though... That part feels unneeded. Sealed in ice for thousands of years would probably be the better approach, unless there's something in the greater Toho spectrum that fulfills the idea.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Godzilla (Hesei) vs Godzilla (Reiwa)
Plot: due to multiple kaiju time traveling(Mothra Leo, Mecha-KG, etc.) separate timelines start crossing over. A timeline where the Hesei Godzilla never died meets a timeline where Shin Godzilla was never frozen. The two Godzillas then battle for supremacy.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ultragodzillafan wrote:Godzilla (Hesei) vs Godzilla (Reiwa)
Plot: due to multiple kaiju time traveling(Mothra Leo, Mecha-KG, etc.) separate timelines start crossing over. A timeline where the Hesei Godzilla never died meets a timeline where Shin Godzilla was never frozen. The two Godzillas then battle for supremacy.
Why not make it a three way battle and throw Monsterverse into the fray so we get a Godzilla Battle Royale.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Godzilla8312015
Young Farmer

Post by Godzilla8312015 »

Godzilla(Heisei), Rodan(Heisei) and Mothra(Heisei)

VS King Ghidorah(Heisei)

VS Godzilla(Legendary) and Mothra(Legendary)

VS King Ghidorah(Legendary) and Rodan(Legendary)

Continued from Match 160

Location Boston

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla8312015 wrote:Godzilla(Heisei), Rodan(Heisei) and Mothra(Heisei)

VS King Ghidorah(Heisei)

VS Godzilla(Legendary) and Mothra(Legendary)

VS King Ghidorah(Legendary) and Rodan(Legendary)

Continued from Match 160

Location Boston
Unfortunately, Heisei Mothra and Heisei Ghidorah is being retired to make room for their Legendary counterparts.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Two matches based off of Nagoda's and GMKGoji's banners!

Black Moth vs. Maguma: Round 2

Arena: Thousand's of years ago.

Plot: A group of teenagers find a temple engraving on a wall showing a giant walrus and winged lion in battle. Not long after,an old Native American man shows up,and tells them the story of the massive battle between Maguma and Black Moth...

Zilla vs. Titanosaurus vs. Anguirus

Arena: Antarctica.

Plot: A group of scientist in the Arctic discover three massive reptillian monsters lost to time,still in battle while trapped in the ice. However global warming melts the ice caps,allowing them to break free and finish what they started!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I'll take the one I did the banner for.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

King Ghidorah (Monsterverse) vs Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Zilla, Kamacuras (Millenium), Kumonga (Showa), Anguirus (Showa), King Caesar (Millenium), Gigan (Millenium), Hedorah (Showa), Ebirah (Millenium), Battra, and Spacegodzilla

Reverse Final Wars. King Ghidorah is awoken from his tomb in Antarctica to drive off the Xillien invasion, aided by the Gotengo and a freed Rodan, leading to a confrontration with the strongest monster in the Xillien arsenal and a god allied with them

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:King Ghidorah (Monsterverse) vs Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Zilla, Kamacuras (Millenium), Kumonga (Showa), Anguirus (Showa), King Caesar (Millenium), Gigan (Millenium), Hedorah (Showa), Ebirah (Millenium), Battra, and Spacegodzilla

Reverse Final Wars. King Ghidorah is awoken from his tomb in Antarctica to drive off the Xillien invasion, aided by the Gotengo and a freed Rodan, leading to a confrontration with the strongest monster in the Xillien arsenal and a god allied with them
I will definitely do this one eventually.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ever since Bagan vs. Team Xiliens a lot of people wanna jump on the Final Wars match bandwagon...Which i see no problem with! Final Wars is awesome!

Added in 22 minutes 4 seconds:
Actually,here's another reversal Final Wars match!

Anguirus,Rodan (Heisei) and King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Kamacuras,Manda (Millennium),Kumonga,Zilla,Baragon (Anguirus's replacement on the Xilien team),Bagorah (Rodan's replacement),Kumasogami (Caesar's replacement),Gigan (Millennium),Ebirah (Millennium),Mothra (Millennium),Godzilla (Heisei) and Grand King Ghidorah (both kinda sorta filling in for Monster X)

Arena: Earth,pretty much.

Plot: When Godzilla and Mothra get captured by an unknown entity,Anguirus,Rodan and King Caesar set out to find them. But in the middle of the search,Aliens begin to invade Earth with an army of monsters,some old and some new. Now the three underdogs must fight there way through the army to find their friends...but what they find isn't all that pleasing.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Since reverse final wars matches happen to be a thing...

Godzilla (Legendary), Monster X, Gigan (Millenium), Rodan (Legendary), Mothra (Millenium), Manda, Anguirus, King Ceasar, Ebirah, Hedorah, and Kamacuras vs Grand king ghidorah, Mecha-king ghidorah, Desghidorah, and King Ghidorah (Legendary)

The monsters under the Xiliens control get fed up from being treated as slaves, so they, along with Godzilla and Mothra, revolt against the alien race. However, the Xiliens have some genetically engineered monsters under their absolute control...
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Godzilla Junior vs Gomora
Plot: After being separated from his father, Junior begins to search for territory to call his own. But the Monster Prince, Gomora dews there and is not very happy that someone how entered his territory.

Titanosaurus vs Gorosaurus
Plot: 65 Million years ago, a aquatic dinosaur emerges from the ocean to hunt due to the other Titans either eating his food supply or being to strong for him to kill. The young Titanosaurus discovers a Gorosaurus and the two enter combat.

Rodan (Legendary) vs Rodan (Heisei)
Plot: After Rodan bows down before his new king, he begins to search for new territory, discovering Mount Fuji. However another Rodan calls the mountain home.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Destoroyah vs. Zilla

1995 was not the end of the Destoroyah swarm. It took three years, but the surviving micro-organisms rebuilt their strength and found the City That Never Sleeps. In their investigation, the Aggregates discover a nest filled with ravenous offspring, and while they are more than capable of handling such creatures, the tables risk turning when the angry parent comes running...
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ustuno Ikasugami vs. Varan

Arena: Somewhere in feudal Japan

Plot: an unknown enemy to Japan awakens the scientific god Varan from his slumber in a lake to destroy the country. With no way of defense, the people call upon the real Goss themselves to help them,and they send out Utsuno in reply.

Soulfuture68
Ronin

Post by Soulfuture68 »

Since Shin Godzilla has been recently added to the KWC here's two of my requests including him.

Shin Godzilla vs Gigan (Millenium)

Arena: Shanghai

Shin Godzilla vs Biollante

Arena: Tokyo

One Destoroyah request

Destoroyah vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Arena: London

And the final

Desghidorah and Daghara vs Grand King Ghidorah

Arena: Earth
Last edited by Soulfuture68 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

King Kong vs. Gamera (why has this not happened yet?!)

Arena: Anywhere

Plot: A fairly simple one,Kong gets captured and shipped somewhere,he escapes and Gamera comes in to fight him. To spice some things up though you could add a subplot with Asagi and Susan Watson,the girl from King Kong Escapes.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:King Kong vs. Gamera (why has this not happened yet?!)

Arena: Anywhere

Plot: A fairly simple one,Kong gets captured and shipped somewhere,he escapes and Gamera comes in to fight him. To spice some things up though you could add a subplot with Asagi and Susan Watson,the girl from King Kong Escapes.
had an idea for that, only Asagi was to be "sacrificed" to Kong, only for her to call Gamera

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So in the latest KWCC video, I heard there are plans to have Legendary Kong matches in March.

So here are my request for Legendary Kong matches.

-King Kong (Legendary) vs C-Rex vs Gezora.

-Godzilla (Legendary) vs King Kong (Legendary) vs King Kong (Showa) vs Godzilla (Reiwa).

-Godzilla (Reiwa) vs King Kong (Legendary) and Skullcrawler.

-King Kong (Legendary) vs Armored Titan vs Frankenstein vs Gaira vs Rogue Titan vs Sanda.

Plot: Have the six monsters fight each other on a very tall building. Plus if you like, include Gyaos as a swarm.