The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Anyone up for a request?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Did you like my banner?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Did you like my banner?
Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Ok. I'll try fix it.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Needs work. First off,we don't even call battle royale matches battle royales. The match would just be called "King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Monster X vs. King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse)"...yeah i know that's a mouthful but blame KaijuX because he doesn't allow fancy titles. :P

Second off,for a match between the Ghidorah family,you think the arena wouldn't look like a peaceful meadow. If anything it should look like Hell,especially considering how ruthless Ghidorah can be (Showa,Grand and MV come to mind).

Finally,they're not even intereacting with each other. GMK is just staring off into space and Monster X's position makes it look like he's about to just walk away from the fight. At least have one of them fire Gravity Bolts or make it look like they're looking at one another.

Oh,and we use the Godzilla font when it comes to banners,but i forgive you because making it pop up is a pain in the skreoonk. :lol:

Does this look better? :D
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

MUCH! :mrgreen:

But where did X go?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

MUCH! :mrgreen:

But where did X go?
He's G O N E.

Actually, I didn't have space to squeeze him in, and he's the least Ghidorahish of them all so... yeah X_X
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Banner for TyrantGoji.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:geez i've been all over this place tonight...

Anyway,if this place is still functioning,can i get a banner for Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse) in New York City?
I don't think you're still interested in this, put uh...here
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:

Anyway,if this place is still functioning,can i get a banner for Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse) in New York City?
I love it! But..I dibed off the match a while ago. Still thanks for making it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:

Which match is dibbed for you?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:
Which match is dibbed for you?
Well i already have a banner for the one...actually hold on,i'll PM you real quick. ;)

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Sweet.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

how about Aroza vs Whalewolf

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultraman Geed vs. Godzilla (1954)

Additional requests (Optional):
- Give the banner the appearance of an old black-and-white photo.
- Include Goldras and his time storm in the background.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Birdman wrote:Ultraman Geed vs. Godzilla (1954)

Additional requests (Optional):
- Give the banner the appearance of an old black-and-white photo.
- Include Goldras and his time storm in the background.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Shit, that's good.

Add the Goldras storm and maybe some more weathering on Geed, and that's one of the best banners I've ever seen

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Banner idea for an upcoming match of mine!

Godzilla ( 2001) vs. Baragon (Millennium), Anguirus (Showa) and Varan. Takes place in Yokohama Japan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:Banner idea for an upcoming match of mine!

Godzilla ( 2001) vs. Baragon (Millennium), Anguirus (Showa) and Varan. Takes place in Yokohama Japan.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!