Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Gigantis »

Black Moth vs. Orochi

Arena: Greek Mythology.

Plot: Hercules is sent out to stop the two greatest beasts in the land: The Nemean Lion and the great Hydra. But not confident in his own strength,he decides to do the next best thing: Bring them together.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

King Kong vs. Zilla vs. Gezora
Location- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge.

A circus freak show rolls into San Francisco, bringing with it the terrible main attractions Kong whom the ring leader kidnapped from Mondo, and the mutants Gezora and Zilla which he found in the ocean. The monsters break their chains and battle it out on the Golden Gate Bridge.

Just imagine the imagery of Gezora's crawling up that bridge like a giant octopus
Last edited by Orichalcum on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (MonsterVerse) vs. Desghidorah,Dagahra,and Grand King Ghidorah

Arena: Tokyo Bay

Plot: Now leader of the Titans,Godzilla becomes the target of three different threats. Two are cousin species of Ghidorah,and the other a bio-engineered creation from long ago. This leads to the trio's similar goals to entwine and they all team up to kill Godzilla.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Redo of two requesta i had. Think this one has some good potential.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs/and Gamera vs. Everyone.

Arena: Any location.

Plot: A mix between Godzilla's reckless and destructive behavior,strict ruling and bad attitude finally makes Gamera snap and decides that it's finally time to kill Godzilla. He arrives on Monster Island,where the two get into a massive showdown that goes all over the world. But soon,monsters from Earth and beyond the stars have come to destroy both monsters,for should the fight continue,there will be nothing left of the planet. At this point it can go two different ways.

1:Godzilla and Gamera still try to kill each other while dealing with the other monsters.
2:Godzilla and Gamera put their differences aside and take down the hoard together.

Added in 3 hours 46 minutes 58 seconds:
Gororin vs. Colossal Titan. The smallest kaiju vs. the biggest kaiju...well the biggest one who won't absolutely demolish him anyway. :P

And i dare someone to make this one happen. :lol:

Ebirah (Showa or Millennium) vs. Orochi.

Plot: Orochi awakens after being trapped under the Earth for thousands of years and rampages across Japan. But when he makes it to the ocean to cause trouble overseas he runs into a....very peculiar enemy.

You don't even have to make Ebirah pull another underdog victory,just make the fight fair somehow.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Godzilla (Heisei) vs Everyone.
Setting: With the future looking bleak and humanity on the brink of extinction, the humans decide to send out their final plan to change the future. Using a patched together time machine salvaged from the Futurian tech and the rebuilt Mecha-King Ghidorah, humanity decides to go back in time to kill off all kaiju. However, plans go astray as a battle with Godzilla sends both barreling through the timeline. With the time systems now astray, both monster find themselves fighting through time and space itself as they are deposited into each time period a Kaiju has first appeared, starting from 1955 after the death of the first Godzilla.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

tyrantgoji wrote:Redo of two requesta i had. Think this one has some good potential.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs/and Gamera vs. Everyone.

Arena: Any location.

Plot: A mix between Godzilla's reckless and destructive behavior,strict ruling and bad attitude finally makes Gamera snap and decides that it's finally time to kill Godzilla. He arrives on Monster Island,where the two get into a massive showdown that goes all over the world. But soon,monsters from Earth and beyond the stars have come to destroy both monsters,for should the fight continue,there will be nothing left of the planet. At this point it can go two different ways.

1:Godzilla and Gamera still try to kill each other while dealing with the other monsters.
2:Godzilla and Gamera put their differences aside and take down the hoard together.

Added in 3 hours 46 minutes 58 seconds:
Gororin vs. Colossal Titan. The smallest kaiju vs. the biggest kaiju...well the biggest one who won't absolutely demolish him anyway. :P

And i dare someone to make this one happen. :lol:

[border]Ebirah (Showa or Millennium) vs. Orochi.[/border]

Plot: Orochi awakens after being trapped under the Earth for thousands of years and rampages across Japan. But when he makes it to the ocean to cause trouble overseas he runs into a....very peculiar enemy.

You don't even have to make Ebirah pull another underdog victory,just make the fight fair somehow.
I will take that match and prove to the world of kaiju that size does not matter

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote: And i dare someone to make this one happen. :lol:

I will take that match and prove to the world of kaiju that size does not matter
Oh my god...someone's really doing it :lol: Good luck my fine fellow!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

tyrantgoji wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote: And i dare someone to make this one happen. :lol:

Oh my god...someone's really doing it :lol: Good luck my fine fellow!
even requested the banner on Nagoda's DA page

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Baragon vs Gyaos vs Skullcrawler
Setting: A group of mercenaries are hired to get rid of a man eating dragon terrorizing the countryside, believing them to be rumors and easy money. Upon reaching the location, the group find themselves in a war between a Nesting Wyvern, a Fire Breathing Drake, and a Hungry Wyrm.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's a match based off a dream i had some time ago.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gezora and Maguma

Arena: Pacific Islands

Plot:...i honestly can't remember the fights plot,i'll come back and write it down if it comes back to me.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Gryphon vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
Armored Titan vs Red King
Frankenstein & Rogue Titan vs Shin Godzilla
Battra, Mothra (Monsterverse), Mothra (Millennium) & Mothra Leo vs Orochi
Rodan (Monsterverse) vs Rodan (Heisei)
King Caesar vs Manda
Ebirah vs Ganimes

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Titantosaurus vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

AU to TOMG. Mafune declares Titantosaurus stronger then Mechagodzilla and betrays the Simeons to destroy Tokyo himself, leading to both of them brawling in Tokyo.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Bagan vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
Plot: Thousands of years ago, a darkness fell upon the Earth. A golden dragon, bringing with it an endless storm which threatens to swallow the whole world. The greatest warriors and gods of the land have all so far been crushed beneath the demon’s heel, barely scuffing its immaculate hide. One day, the guardian of the Earth’s forests steps up, trying to stop the floods which ruin his domain. Can Bagan be the one to end this nightmare, or shall he be another carcass in the wake of the Death Song of Three Storms?
(Basically, a “pre-fall” Bagan match. Whether you want to nerf Bagan to reflect the lack of G and KG cells is up to you. Maybe have this fight be the catalyst of his descent into evil?)
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Titantosaurus vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

AU to TOMG. Mafune declares Titantosaurus stronger then Mechagodzilla and betrays the Simeons to destroy Tokyo himself, leading to both of them brawling in Tokyo.
I had an idea similar to that, only titano would fight MG to protect the world

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Rodan (Legendary) vs. Obsidius vs. Kumasogami: Because lava.

Arena: Near and/or In a volcano

Plot: A gate to hell itself opens up inside of a volcano as the demon Kumasogami plans to take his wrath out on humanity. But what he didn't count on was two other lava monsters to be awakened,and finds himself in a triple treat match between all of them.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Godzilla (Legendary), Anguirus, Rodan, and King Kong vs Gryphon and Trilopods
Arena: Monster Island
Plot: Godzilla and other monsters must unite against an invasion of DNA snatching monsters.

Gigan (Millennium) vs Bagorah:
Arena: Moon
Plot: Two of the galaxy’s most sadistic and cunning monsters clash.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Kaiju: King Kong (Toho 1962) vs Godzilla (1962)
Time: a few years (TBD) after King Kong vs. Godzilla. This story is a sequel to it.

Story: Someone gets an idea to get rid of both Kong and Godzilla at the same time by building a giant arena (with some kind of kaiju-proof force field-something-or-other on the inside), capturing them and letting them fight it out until they kill each other. The fight will be televised worldwide.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

mikelcho wrote:Kaiju: King Kong (Toho 1962) vs Godzilla (1962)
Time: a few years (TBD) after King Kong vs. Godzilla. This story is a sequel to it.

Story: Someone gets an idea to get rid of both Kong and Godzilla at the same time by building a giant arena (with some kind of kaiju-proof force field-something-or-other on the inside), capturing them and letting them fight it out until they kill each other. The fight will be televised worldwide.
Sorry dude,but you can't use Showa Godzilla in the K.W.C. Take this to the K.W.C.E Request thread.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

tyrantgoji wrote:

Sorry dude,but you can't use Showa Godzilla in the K.W.C. Take this to the K.W.C.E Request thread.
Okay, thanks for telling me. I kind of figured it had to be that one, but I wasn't sure.

Shouldn't there be a separate special section for the K.W.C.E. stories, like the one for the K.W.C.? That would be nice if there was one.
Last edited by mikelcho on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

mikelcho wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

Okay, thanks for telling me. I kind of figured it had to be that one, but I wasn't sure.

Shouldn't there be a separate special section for the K.W.C.E. stories, like the one for the K.W.C.? That would be nice if there was one.
Well it's honestly for the best that K.W.C.E Matches stay on the forum and not the main site. There's so many monsters from other companies in it,if it was uploaded on the main site TK would face a massive lawsuit!