General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:13 pm

mikelcho wrote:I don't know if this is the right post for this, but I'll try it anyway.

When I look at the "Your posts" section, I can't ever get beyond the first page without the second page saying that I can't go beyond this point and to try again in 44 seconds. Is something wrong here?

Wonder how long that's been like that - it worked fine not to long ago - which leads me my next point;

Tried it myself and everything worked fine -

Played around with General User Permissions and it hit me instantly. That shouldn't be enabled. Did a quick hot fix, to something that shouldn't have been related - and it now works. Tried it on my Permissions as well as General Users. Let me know if this happens again.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
Quick note: Hit me on the test account - for some reason. Changed (lowered) the value again - and it works on that one.

Still - keep me posted.

*Note: This does NOT apply to searching under GUEST.

Troyal1
Interpol Agent

Postby Troyal1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Hey guys.

Came back to the forum after a long hiatus and noticed my profile picture was gone. I visited tinypic to put it back up to discover the site has been shut down.

I have tried to upload my image now from atleast 6-7 different sites and Toho kingdom keeps telling me Invalid url. One site was Imgur.

Was wondering if anyone could help me. Take care everyone

Edit: never-mind postimage worked great!
Last edited by Troyal1 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:48 am

Why does the Godzilla Super Wars link to the main page lead to the Godzilla vs. Red Moon page?

G-Matt
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby G-Matt » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:57 am

G-Matt wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.

Whenever i copy-paste a K.W.C banner to a different site,it just never shows up.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Noticed this for awhile,but there's a bit of a glitch where the user profile and the notification bell look kinda messed up. I checked the other boards to see if it was happening their too and it is. It goes away when you hover over it (though for Godzilla 54 and Rodan, it's the opposite)and the only ones that aren't effected are the ones that show your avatar on the top right corner. It's nothing major but i just wanna point it out.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”