The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Godzilla (Showa) vs Minya vs Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) vs Godzooky vs Godzilla (Marvel) vs Godzillasaurus vs Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla Junior vs Biollante vs Spacegodzilla vs Zilla vs Chameleon vs Cyber-Zilla vs vs Godzilla (Millennium) vs Orga vs Godzilla (2001) vs Godzilla (Millennium) vs Kiryu vs Godzilla (2004) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Earth

All of the Godzillas engage one another in an all-out war to see who deserves the title of the true King of the Monsters.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Godzilla (Showa) vs Minya vs Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) vs Godzooky vs Godzilla (Marvel) vs Godzillasaurus vs Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla Junior vs Biollante vs Spacegodzilla vs Zilla vs Chameleon vs Cyber-Zilla vs Godzilla (2000) vs Orga vs Godzilla (2001) vs Godzilla (Millennium) vs Kiryu vs Godzilla (2004) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Earth

All of the Godzillas engage one another in an all-out war to see who deserves the title of the true King of the Monsters.
Um...you do know those two share a slot right? they can't battle so it's one or the other.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Godzilla (Showa) vs Minya vs Godzilla (Hanna Barbera) vs Godzooky vs Godzilla (Marvel) vs Godzillasaurus vs Godzilla (Heisei) vs Godzilla Junior vs Biollante vs Spacegodzilla vs Zilla vs Chameleon vs Cyber-Zilla vs Godzilla (2000) vs Orga vs Godzilla (2001) vs Godzilla (Millennium) vs Kiryu vs Godzilla (2004) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Earth

Um...you do know those two share a slot right? they can't battle so it's one or the other.
Fixed.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

March of the Baragons suggestions

Baragon (Millennium) vs. Cherubim
(designed by the same guy)

Indoraptor vs. Sea Baragon

Magular and Red King vs. Kamacuras and Kumonga (any versions)

Gabora vs. Gamera (Showa)

Negora vs. Neronga

Maguma vs. Pagos
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:March of the Baragons suggestions

Baragon (Millennium) vs. Cherubim
(designed by the same guy)

Indoraptor vs. Sea Baragon

Magular and Red King vs. Kamacuras and Kumonga (any versions)

Gabora vs. Gamera (Showa)

Negora vs. Neronga

Maguma vs. Pagos
I love this idea,but Maguma vs. Sea Baragon makes more sense. You can even say that some parts of SB's DNA is from Maguma because he's part walrus!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

New roster additions? New request shall come with!

Godzilla (Showa,55) vs. Gigantis.

Godzilla comes back to terrorize Japan,only to find...himself. Much confusion ensues.

Ghost Godzilla vs. Godzilla (2001)

After being blown up to only a heart in 2001,The ghost of Godzilla and the WW2 soldiers come back to destroy the world!...except that's not the real Godzilla,just a vessel by the soliders. The comotion causes the REAL Ghost Godzilla to show the faker how it's done!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Bagan vs. Bakan

Mechagodzilla (RPO) vs. Gridman (any version)

Ultraman Shadow and Alien Zarab vs. Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord

C.O.V. vs. Gypsy Avenger

Giga Mermaid vs. Cala Maria

Charles Barkley vs. Giant Dr. Serizawa
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Charles Barkley vs Gororin

Giant Dr. Serizawa vs Ghost Godzilla

Ghost Godzilla vs King Ghidorah (Anime)

Giga Mermaid vs Giant Octopus

Godzilla (Showa ‘75) vs Gigantis

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Venom 2009 wrote:Charles Barkley vs Gororin
"THIS BALL HURTS SO BAD."
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Mechagodzilla (Anime) vs. Union Mechagodzilla

The Mecha-G everyone wanted but never got vs. The Mecha-G that nobody likes at all.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Charles Barkley vs Gororin
"THIS BALL HURTS SO BAD."
:lol:

Well his card does say he has indestructible skin. So I think he would be ok. ;)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Anyone willing to accept this, in honor for Haruo Nakajima...

Godzilla (Showa, Any version from 1955 to 1972) Vs Rodan (Showa, 50’s) Moguera (Showa) Vs. Mothra (Showa, Larval) Vs Maguma Vs Baragon (Showa) Vs Vs Gomess Vs Pagos Vs Gaira Vs Neronga Vs Gabora Vs Jirass Vs Kiyla Vs King Kong Vs Black Moth Vs Gezora Vs Ganimes
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:Anyone willing to accept this, in honor for Haruo Nakajima...

Godzilla (Showa, Any version from 1955 to 1972) Vs Rodan (Showa, 50’s) Moguera (Showa) Vs. Mothra (Showa, Larval) Vs Maguma Vs Baragon (Showa) Vs Vs Gomess Vs Pagos Vs Gaira Vs Neronga Vs Gabora Vs Jirass Vs Kiyla Vs King Kong Vs Black Moth Vs Gezora Vs Ganimes
Man,i wish i didn't have my hands full right now :(

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm just gonna re-write this here because i feel there's tons of potential for this one.

Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Everyone (Godzilla Heisei,King Ghidorah Heisei,Megaguirus,Cyber-Godzilla,Gigan Millennium,Gabara,Goliath,Spyler,Wagilgar,Zandola,Kiryu,King Kong Showa,Gorosaurus,Skullcrawler,Colossal Titan Movie,Dagahra.Ultraseven and Grand King Ghidorah)

Arena: New York City.

Plot: Grand King Ghidorah reawakens after million years of slumber. Yet realizing how out matched he is in this monster filled world,he decides to put tons of him under his control and sends them out across the world. This leads to G-Forces retaliation in the form of Mechagodzilla and the final battle in the Big Apple.

Based off the first match i tried to write for the K.W.C,but it's gonna have to go here now because two of the combatants are retired. Side note,Gotengo was gonna help MechaG during the final fight so feel free to add that!

Oh and here's the banner Nagoda made for me https://www.deviantart.com/nagoda/art/B ... -776874998

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. King Ghidorah (Showa)
Basically the plot of the scrapped film.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Showa,68) vs. Kraken (81) OR if you wanna do a more modern approach,Godzilla (MonsterVerse,14) vs. Kraken (,10)

Arena: Colossa (or wherever the original Clash of the Titans took place)

Plot: After Perseus defeated the mighty Kraken,Hades gets sent to the underworld for his crimes. But after getting a hold of dark magic,he eventually finds a way to recreate the monster. After 20 years,he releases the monster and causes mass destruction. An aging Perseus risk's his life to fight the monster. But the battle is interrupted by the King of Monsters himself: Godzilla. Godzilla takes on the Kraken while Perseus and Hades settle their feud once and for all.
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Reposting.

Mega Shark vs. King Ghidorah (Showa,Heisei,Grand,Or MonsterVerse)
Arena: Pacific Ocean,Atlantic Ocean,or Nilai Kanai Temple

Plot: Ghidorah awakens from his resting place and flies across the ocean,looking for more cities to destroy. Along the way though,he meets an enemy that has the home field advantage.

I don't know why i want this to happen,i just do. Somebody....pleaaaase?

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

Gamera (Showa) vs. Anguirus and Godzilla (Showa, specifically the '55 version) vs. Barugon.

Basically, the two most famous monsters face off against each other's first ever foe. I might take Showa Godzilla vs. Barugon at a later time if it's not taken, that sounds like a fun one.

King Ghidorah (Showa) vs. All of the Attack on Titan characters

Basically it's King Ghidorah vs. Attack on Titan. The war to reclaim humanity has to be put on hold when an intergalactic threat comes crashing down and threatens to destroy the way of life in a way the titans could never have dreamed of, so all of the shifters have to band together and stop the space menace before everything dies.
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Godzilla(Legendary) and Gamera (Heisei) vs Muto Prime and Iris

The two most powerful protectors of earth must unite to take down two of their most powerful enemies.

Rodan (Legendary) vs Birdon.

Mt. Fuji becomes a battlegrounds between two volcanic bird with fiery tempers.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm suprised this wasn't requested during his K.W.C years,but eh.

Godzillasaurus vs. Black Moth

Arena: Wester Island

Plot: In search of new test subjects,Dr.Malik finds an undiscovered island full of prehistoric beasts,and ruling them all is a massive Godzillasaurus. Soon he finds out the creatures is the same species as Godzilla,but not mutated to the point he is. Seeing the creatures capabillites,Malik tries to capture him and other inhabitants of the island. But once they start to rebel,he has no choice but to unleash Kroiga and his other creations against them.