- Extreme Warhawk
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: Washington DC Metro Area
A few for me
The She Shed commercial from State Farm
The Snickers commercial with the dumb robber
The Sonic commercials with the two idiots
Progressive commercials in general
Limu Emu from Liberty Mutual
Force Factor ads
- Beast Blood
- Yin-Yang Master
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: The Great North
- Yin-Yang Master
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:28 pm
- Location: Baja Blast Temple, Hollow Earth
Added in 46 seconds:
I really hope the 2020's are more stylish and fun unlike the blandness of the 2010s, because I personally miss the 2000s.
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.
Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ
- Posts: 1995
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm
R.I.P. George Root III
- Fish Cakes
- Interpol Agent
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am
- Location: Vague SF Bay Area
Anti-smoking ads as said before, any political ad, any alcohol commercial, and movie trailers that give away too much.
Geico's too because apparently people like them? They're just sorta-cute-funny, not even good or anything. I guess ads in general are such a horrible thing anything even somewhat mediocre can be seen as good?
In retrospect, I miss Carl's Jr/Hardee's old ad campaign with all the big tiddied models. At least it made me want what they were selling. If more ads could just have girls kissing while holding the food or whatever product suggestively, things would improve.
Also, if you watch the super bowl for the commercials, you really suck.
- LSD Jellyfish
- Posts: 6996
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm
- Location: 富士山
There’s this set of really skreeonked up ads, where in a CHI anime character, basically tells you you’re ugly and undateable if you have acne, are a little chubby, or don’t have a thick beard. They pressure you into buying their miracle product. Next time I get one, I’ll get the URL and post it here.
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.
- G-Force Lieutenant
- Posts: 2253
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 pm
- Location: Satellite of Love
- Seatopian Daikaiju
- Posts: 11125
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 pm
- Location: Somewhere between Copperas Cove & Huntsville TX
( Pass the barf bag )
EDIT: My wife hates the "Don't mess with my discount!" ad. I forget whose ad that is...
- Posts: 1972
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm
- Location: Omicron Persei 8
- Posts: 5888
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 pm
- Location: Inside you
Also that one google shop ad that has that one kid singing loud and obnoxiously.
- The One and Only
- EDF Soldier
- Posts: 3101
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 pm
- Location: Jamestown, PA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests