Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 am

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Oh man, those items look amazing! I've yet to make an original character in the game and I probably won't even bother until that stuff is out.

Well you won't have to wait long, cause it comes out tomorrow!
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:43 am

Amy reveal proves the previous leaks. So Cassandra will be the next character.

Video covering recent event info and future tweaks.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:15 am

Season Pass 2 and new guest character reveal trailer.

https://youtu.be/C4BssK32348
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:24 am

Oh yeah, Max did do a video about the Samurai guest.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:47 am

So... another Mitsurugi?
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Oh yeah, Max did do a video about the Samurai guest.

Tbh, I was hoping we wouldn't have any more guest characters, but we get what we get.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm

Hilda and her sexy armor are back!

AllosaurHell
Yin-Yang Master

Postby AllosaurHell » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 pm

I have the newest Soul Calibur game on Steam and mostly use it to create strange custom fighters. I remember one of them had Darth Vader in it so I'd like to see newer and interesting characters be added into the games.
"Listen, it's a free country. It's not rent-free country."
- Mr. Ditkovich from Spider-Man 3.

Check out my YouTube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmWOVX-6Whjz3BPwEMXG0Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYySx8TfhJp16vDvNTvTlRQ

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:52 am

What bugs me is that during the close up, we see her breastplate move as she's breathing as if it's made of latex instead of metal, you know, the thing you expect armor from the days of sword and shields to be made out of.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Living Corpse wrote:Hilda and her sexy armor are back!

Her boobs are more prominent then I remember (Not that that's a bad thing) I also like her cape-thingy and her spirit wolf attack.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:15 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznU3L3uWD8

Her boobs are more prominent then I remember (Not that that's a bad thing) I also like her cape-thingy and her spirit wolf attack.

Breastplate. Ba dum tish.

Yeah I like her cloak and Nightmare's shredded cape. Also damn, she stabs you in the junk. OCH! A valid strategy but still, OCH!
Last edited by Living Corpse on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:40 pm

[code][/code]
Living Corpse wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XznU3L3uWD8

Breastplate. Ba dum tish.

Yeah I like her cloak and Nightmare's shredded cape. Also damn, she stabs you in the junk. OCH! A valid strategy but still, OCH!

:lol: Indeed. I like she comes with a new stage too.

Return to “Video Game Hub”