Delete this account

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
three
Keizer

Delete this account

Post by three »

Yo.

Returned to check things out and meh, I really do not see myself doing much on TK forums. All the magic from years ago when I discovered a like-minded community of individuals has dried up. Kinda sad in a way, but it is what it is.

Most (if not all) of the friends I made on here have moved on. I don't use TK for information anymore; media is evolving so rapidly that I can't even imagine the forum remaining competitive on that front, even though at one time I did. Sharing my enthusiasm for the films here doesn't feel the same, either. I've said all I think I can say, or will say, if not all I want to say.

I know I could just log out and never come back, but I'd rather it be a permanent fix. So thanks for everything Toho Kingdom Forums. It was fun while it lasted. I appreciate the understanding.
Last edited by three on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Re: Delete this account

Post by gottatalktothefake »

This is sad, Alexa play Bio Wars.

But in all seriousness, I'm sorry you are so disillusioned, I'm starting to feel it too even though I've only been here for a sixth of the time you have.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

three wrote:I appreciate the understanding that I am sure people would have for making this decision. It's not easy, and I know I could just log out and never come back, but I'd rather it be a permanent fix. So thanks for everything Toho Kingdom Forums. It was fun while it lasted.
Happy to see you again though I wish it were in better circumstances. Disheartened that you’re leaving for good but I can understand why. You were a pretty fun guy to pal around with even though I was an autistic little fuck. Hope you’ve been doing well and continue to do well in the future.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Why not change your password to something random and then log out without saving it? Deleting your account will leave a huge gap in a lot of discussions.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Check your ego, man. It's an internet forum. Just change your password and move on, no need to be a drama llama about it.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Fish Cakes wrote:Check your ego, man. It's an internet forum. Just change your password and move on, no need to be a drama llama about it.
This. You don't need to announce your back just to announce your leaving for good. Nobody cares.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

We don't need this thread going on, so locked.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!