The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C.E. Requests Thread!

Post by soulgodzilla »

Ultraman Geed & Arstron Vs Kei (as Burning Bemstra) (Could have Bemular team up with Kei if you want)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla Earth vs. Everyone (chose your own roster)

Arena:Mount Fuji

Plot: A new,plant based life form has emerged from underground in Japan,taking the shape of Godzilla. Sensing how OP he is,monsters from around the Earth come and try to take him down.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla Earth vs. Everyone (chose your own roster)

Plot: A new,plant based life form has emerged from underground in Japan,taking the shape of Godzilla. Sensing how OP he is,monsters from around the Earth come and try to take him down.
Now I'm just imagining something like Giant Condor pecking at Godzilla Earth going "Please nerf!"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

fanofstuff wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla Earth vs. Everyone (chose your own roster)

Now I'm just imagining something like Giant Condor pecking at Godzilla Earth going "Please nerf!"
i love this,for the person who wants to do this match,pls include this. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Galactus vs Darkseid vs Dialga vs Cthulhu vs King Ghidorah (Anime)

Baragon (2001), Mothra (2001), and King Ghidorah (2001) vs Black Tyrannosaurus

Dinocroc vs Indominus Rex vs King Kong (Toho)

Marvel Godzilla vs Fin Fang Foom

Grimm Dragon vs Monster X
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So here are some ideas for the upcoming Baragon month.

-Baragon (Showa or Millennium) vs Barugon

-Sea Baragon vs Gaira

-Godzilla (2001) vs Baragon (Millennium), Anguirus (Showa or Millennium), and Varan

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Holy shit, thank you for reminding me about Baragon vs. Barugon. It was on my list but I completely forgot about it.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

I posted this one before it I'll post it here since it fits in better.

Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Gatanozoa from Ultraman Tiga.
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba but it's flooded with water and shrouded in darkness thanks to Gatanozoa's presence.

Plot is very straight forward, Gatanozoa awakens from the dark depths of the ocean and emerges in Winnipeg out of all places and catches the attention of another malevolent giant kaiju, King Ghidorah. Ghidorah flies to Winnipeg and dukes it out with Gatanozoa, it's a battle between two evil forces and no matter who wins, mankind loses.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

AllosaurHell wrote:I posted this one before it I'll post it here since it fits in better.

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba but it's flooded with water and shrouded in darkness thanks to Gatanozoa's presence.

Plot is very straight forward, Gatanozoa awakens from the dark depths of the ocean and emerges in Winnipeg out of all places and catches the attention of another malevolent giant kaiju, King Ghidorah. Ghidorah flies to Winnipeg and dukes it out with Gatanozoa, it's a battle between two evil forces and no matter who wins, mankind loses.
I will definitely get around to this one eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:I posted this one before it I'll post it here since it fits in better.

I will definitely get around to this one eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Thank you so much!!!
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Birdman wrote:Holy poop, thank you for reminding me about Baragon vs. Barugon. It was on my list but I completely forgot about it.
Happy to help. ;)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

The Crater Lake Monster Vs The Giant Gila Monster

The Crater Lake Monster Vs Magular
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's an idea for March of the Baragons: Use all of them! :P

Baragon (Either version,though i would prefer Showa) vs. Sea Baragon vs. Neronga vs. Pagos vs. Gabora vs. Magular

Arena: Tokyo

Plot: Don't have one,though i really like the idea of the clones being mutated Baragons from their power source (Example,Neronga is a Baragon who got mutated from electricity,same for Pagos and Gabora for Uranium etc.)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Ymir and Ultraman Cosmos vs Bagorah and Goliath

While exploring deep space on an Ultra mission, Cosmos comes across a shocking sight: the sinister Dianii aliens hunting the Venusian Ymir after capturing it for their alien game reserve. The Ultra quickly arrives and begins to drive the 50 foot trophy hunters off. But when they summon a pair of newly captured and enslaved "hunting dogs", can Cosmos and Ymir find a way to fight them off and escape to safety?

Zedus vs Mega Shark

Sometimes, as the adage says, you bite off more then you can chew. For example, Zedus's attempt to spear what seems to be a whale while traversing the ocean leads to him struggling to catch a much bigger fish.

All Terraiantula and Cherno Alpha vs Gabora vs Zegan vs "Clover"
Arena: Tokyo
A regular confrontration between a pair of mechs and rampaging kaiju takes a turn when a pair of battling interdimensional kaiju quite literally fall into the middle of it.

Added in 1 day 23 hours 54 minutes 44 seconds:
Zetton vs Gigan (Showa)

The Nebulans and the Zettonians meet up to begin discussions for a joint attack on Earth, bringing along their two space dinosaurs as well. However, when the two races arrive, Gigan and Zetton instantly attack each other, for in reality, their respective species are natural rivals. They begin to battle for dominance as their alien master desperately try to get them back under control.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Since, it's been ten years(!!!) the first Mega Shark film, I'm thinking that an anniversary match is in order.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus vs. Crocosuaurs vs. MechaShark vs. Kolossus vs. Sharktoups vs. Pteracuda vs. Whalewolf vs. Dinocroc vs. Supergator vs. Piranhaconda.
Arena: Hawaiʻi

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:Since, it's been ten years(!!!) the first Mega Shark film, I'm thinking that an anniversary match is in order.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus vs. Crocosuaurs vs. MechaShark vs. Kolossus vs. Sharktoups vs. Pteracuda vs. Whalewolf vs. Dinocroc vs. Supergator vs. Piranhaconda.
This ones cool and all,but y'know Mega Shark vs. Everyone is where it would be at ;)

now i just gotta think of a roster for it

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:Since, it's been ten years(!!!) the first Mega Shark film, I'm thinking that an anniversary match is in order.

This ones cool and all,but y'know Mega Shark vs. Everyone is where it would be at ;)

I did think about it, but a one vs. Everyone or everyone vs. Everyone would just turn into a confusing mess.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

I did think about it, but a one vs. Everyone or everyone vs. Everyone would just turn into a confusing mess.
If you keep the roster low enough (yet still enough to say it's a vs. Everyone match) and heavily detail what happens,a vs. Everyone match can be a tiring,but still really fun experience! In a hypothetical Mega Shark vs. Everyone match,it be her vs a bunch of different sea monsters.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

If you keep the roster low enough (yet still enough to say it's a vs. Everyone match) and heavily detail what happens,a vs. Everyone match can be a tiring,but still really fun experience! In a hypothetical Mega Shark vs. Everyone match,it be her vs a bunch of different sea monsters.
I'll think about it, I'll going to stick with the Mega Shark anniversary battle royal. I'm not sure if I'll write it.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's another Mega Shark match idea: Mega Shark vs. King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

Arena: Either the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean. Those two or Tokyo Bay

I'm not to sure why i want this one to happen honestly,i just do.

Added in 4 hours 34 minutes 33 seconds:
Godzilla (Heisei),Mothra (Heisei),Rodan (Heisei),Anguirus (Millennium),Baragon(Millennium),Varan and King Ghidorah (Millennium) vs. Destoroyah

Arena: Any city

Plot: In an alternate version of the Heisei timeline,Destoroyah rises much earlier than he should have,and no armed forces can defeat him. Soon though,a mystic man summons the two guardian monsters: Baragon and,to everyone's shock,King Ghidorah. The carnage also awakens three new monsters to come to the fight: Rodan,Anguirus and Varan. Seeing the ancient beings might,Godzilla has no choice to awaken and come to the fight,along with Mothra,yet he has problems working together with Ghidorah,considering another one of his species tried to kill him just last year.