What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

eabaker wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.
Why don't you trust dating apps?
I trust them, as long as we can arrange a meet up within the first few days of talking.

Unfortunately, i haven't had good experiences with women i've met online.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Dating culture has changed. Just don't let yourself get catfished? Video chat with them as soon as you're both comfortable, reverse image search profile pics, etc, etc.

OKcupid has a desktop site along the app, they're connected. Most are like that, no? I dislike the swipe shit too, but that's how everyone does it AFAIK.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.
Last edited by AllosaurHell on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Fish Cakes wrote:Dating culture has changed. Just don't let yourself get catfished? Video chat with them as soon as you're both comfortable, reverse image search profile pics, etc, etc.

OKcupid has a desktop site along the app, they're connected. Most are like that, no? I dislike the swipe poop too, but that's how everyone does it AFAIK.
Don't have to tell me twice. I've been catfished before. lol.

I'm not really interested in dating right now. I mean, a special girl falling into my life with little effort on my part could change that. But i need to improve myself, finish my master's degree, and find a career before i seriously make the effort to go out and meet people.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

AllosaurHell wrote:Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.
Oh, you're 18.

Focus on education and career path first. Friends you make in highschool usually don't last. A girl who likes you isn't going to come your way just because you want one to and "staying at home watching giant monster films" sounds incredibly unattractive. Focus on self-improvement. Trying to help you here, my dude. No girl wants a manchild, my straight friends wouldn't at least.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

I think the fork i pulled out of the dish water and ate my food with was dirty...

It smelled metallic while i was eating. And i kind of want to throw up now and for the past 20 minutes

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

AllosaurHell wrote:Maybe, I'm just more or so gonna wait for the right person to arrive when I least expect it, still wishing it's someone like Charlie Watson from Bumblebee because I haven't met someone that's just as cool as her, but I'll calm down from all that and stay at home watching my giant monster films.
You could also start by not constantly pining over a fictional character/famous actress?
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Came home on Sunday to find out our crab died while we were away. :( It's hard not to get attached to those little guys, even knowing they only live for about a year.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:
You could also start by not constantly pining over a fictional character/famous actress?
Fine, I'll just take what I'll get.

Added in 2 minutes 43 seconds:
Fish Cakes wrote:
Oh, you're 18.

Focus on education and career path first. Friends you make in highschool usually don't last. A girl who likes you isn't going to come your way just because you want one to and "staying at home watching giant monster films" sounds incredibly unattractive. Focus on self-improvement. Trying to help you here, my dude. No girl wants a manchild, my straight friends wouldn't at least.
I usually exaggerate the monster part as a joke, I'm actually quite focused on education and career paths so that's mostly my priority and yes, high school friends don't last, in which for the most part it's not a big deal to me because I know I have my true small circle of friends who is with me till the end of the line.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

AllosaurHell wrote:I usually exaggerate the monster part as a joke, I'm actually quite focused on education and career paths so that's mostly my priority and yes, high school friends don't last, in which for the most part it's not a big deal to me because I know I have my true small circle of friends who is with me till the end of the line.
Okay, good. Too many people want to just rush into relationships right out of high school when they can't provide stability for a partner and the relationship itself would take away from self-improvement, I do my best to actively discourage such behavior. Apologies for misinterpreting. uwu

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Woke up at 5am instead of 7am, been having sleeping issues a lot recently and can’t reallt pinpoint what exactly.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Got some food from Chubby's for the first time. And while the chicken was good and the biscuits were even better (seriously it hit every part of my sweet tooth perfectly!)....the number it did on my stomach afterwards is enough to make me never eat from there again.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

tyrantgoji wrote:Got some from Chubby's
Hell yeah dude, more cushin’ for the pushin’
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Stump Feet wrote:
yeah it pushed alright:pushed my poor bum to it's limit :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:
:shock:

Tell him to use lube next time
Last edited by Stump Feet on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Stump Feet wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Stump Feet wrote: Hell yeah dude, more cushin’ for the pushin’
:shock:

Tell him to use lube next time
...i JUST realized the joke your making and i simultaneously love and hate you for it. :lol:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Comedy........gold.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

So I've officially decided. I'm really not making any process so far in bettering myself for how I've behaving lately and offically decided maybe its for the better if I take a break from this place. Not just for all your sake but mine to and think about what I keep doing. I'm not sure how long I'll be. A few weeks, a months or so. I don't know.

But until then take care TohoKingdom. Until we meet again.

Smuggers
EDF Instructor

Post by Smuggers »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So I've officially decided. I'm really not making any process so far in bettering myself for how I've behaving lately and offically decided maybe its for the better if I take a break from this place. Not just for all your sake but mine to and think about what I keep doing. I'm not sure how long I'll be. A few weeks, a months or so. I don't know.

It's not even like you have to take a break, just stop applying Zero-sum thinking to everything and you'll be fine.
BARAGONBREH wrote:This website is a disturbing commentary on the state of reading comprehension today.
goji89 wrote:Its common courtesy to ask people if they can be quoted.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So I've officially decided. I'm really not making any process so far in bettering myself for how I've behaving lately and offically decided maybe its for the better if I take a break from this place. Not just for all your sake but mine to and think about what I keep doing. I'm not sure how long I'll be. A few weeks, a months or so. I don't know.

goodbye now Godzilla, goodbye now Godzilla, my old friend....sayonara till we meet again
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.