The K.W.C.E. Dibs Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: The K.W.C.E. Dibs Thread!

Post by UltimateDitto »

Finished Glen Fire vs. Beetle Mania

Calling dibs on Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Queen Lavalantula
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

UltimateDitto wrote:Finished Glen Fire vs. Beetle Mania

Calling dibs on Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Queen Lavalantula
OOOOOHHHH that sounds nice

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Dibs on Godzilla(showa) vs. The Crater Lake Monster.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m undibbing Indominus Rex vs Ultimasaurus, so go nuts anyone that wants it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I’m calling dibs on Godzilla (Heisei) vs Zetton.

Edit: Yes, I already dibbed this match when everyone thought Zetton was eligible for the KWC, but that match was lost.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

i'm gonna dib off the three matches i had. 1: i lost interest in all three 2: focused on Orga vs. Bagan 3: be better if i had just one K.W.C to do instead of that and three K.W.C.E matches

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Zetton is done and submitted.

Now against my better judgement, i’m calling dibs on Zaigorg vs Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan (All Monsterverse versions).

Added in 1 day 9 hours 11 minutes 17 seconds:
Scrapping Zaigorg vs Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan.
KWCE Administrator

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:i’m calling dibs on Zaigorg vs Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan (All Monsterverse versions).

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:i’m calling dibs on Zaigorg vs Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan (All Monsterverse versions).

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.
first time i saw that post i said "wow...that was quick".

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dibs on Godzilla (Millennium,1999) vs. Godzilla (MonsterVerse)!

Added in 1 day 23 hours 37 minutes 51 seconds:
Dibs on Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak.

Added in 13 hours 19 minutes 51 seconds:
calling dibs off GvG,the idea i had for it just wasn't clicking with me and i couldn't really think of anything else.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dibs on Ultraman Mebius vs. Ultraman Tregear.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Dibs on Ultraman Tiga vs Jyarumu.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Let's hope this one doesn't immediately get un-dibbed.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Birdman wrote:Let's hope this one doesn't immediately get un-dibbed.
:lol:
Trust me, it won’t.
KWCE Administrator

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Might as well toss my hat into the ring. I’m placing dibs on Gamera (Heisei) vs Raiga.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

TyrantGojira wrote:Might as well toss my hat into the ring. I’m placing dibs on Gamera (Heisei) vs Raiga.
So is this your first K.W.C.E match? If so, good luck to you, person-I-don't-know.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

HillyHulk wrote:
TyrantGojira wrote:Might as well toss my hat into the ring. I’m placing dibs on Gamera (Heisei) vs Raiga.
So is this your first K.W.C.E match? If so, good luck to you, person-I-don't-know.
Thank you random citizen!
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I hereby dib a match involving every single monster on the roster fighting each oth-- Actually nevermind, I undib it, I just realized I have to reorganize my sock drawer that day.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:I hereby dib a match involving every single monster on the roster fighting each oth-- Actually nevermind, I undib it, I just realized I have to reorganize my sock drawer that day.
Never before have I wanted this forum to have a like button more than I want one now.
Last edited by fanofstuff on Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:I hereby dib a match involving every single monster on the roster fighting each oth-- Actually nevermind, I undib it, I just realized I have to reorganize my sock drawer that day.
Well, in that case, I would like to dib that. That sounds too good to pass up. I'll need to know just how long someone can dib something, though.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.