What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Godzilla21
Keizer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Godzilla21 »

Living Corpse wrote:I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.
What bad things?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.
Well, based on the little I've seen of you here, you do come across as a bit egotistical? No offense.
Why do people keep mistaking someone sick of being treated like a doormat and standing up for themselves as being an ego?

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Living Corpse wrote:Why do people keep mistaking someone sick of being treated like a doormat and standing up for themselves as being an ego?
Never said it was a bad thing, just what it came across to me. Happens when you have little confidence and/or social experience growing up then find yourself flung into social situations.

"You have to hurt and be hurt by strangers, only then will you be capable of true empathy."
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I think I'm getting sick again, I've had a really bad cough now for the past couple of days and it's gotten really bad last night. Hopefully its just the cough and not the nasal congestion/drainage and sore throat that normal happens when I get sick.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

AllosaurHell wrote:The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.
Aw,I'm sorry dude. Don't worry though,there's a girl out there for you. :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

tyrantgoji wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:The girl I liked and almost got into a relationship with turned out to be a manipulator and someone who cheats on their exes for other dudes who she'll ditch in a day so she can go back with her ex.
Aw,I'm sorry dude. Don't worry though,there's a girl out there for you. :)
Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

If the females in your area are evil parasites, you might wanna call the army, AllosaurHell. That sounds like the premise to a bad Sy-Fy flick.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Stump Feet wrote:If the females in your area are evil parasites, you might wanna call the army, AllosaurHell. That sounds like the premise to a bad Sy-Fy flick.
Oh jeez haha, I didn't think it would come off that way.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I think i have autism
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:I think i have autism
Does it hurt or itch?
Last edited by Stump Feet on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

.....what?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

AllosaurHell wrote:Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.
What area? How are you meeting? I recommend OKcupid as a dating app. Tinder is more for hook-ups.

Tips: Don't be desperate, respect ghosting (don't send multiple first messages without a reply, creep), be wary of obvious catfishes, respect yourself, be confident, show genuine in them and their interests as a person (if you don't like them as a person, they aren't worth your time unless it's a hook-up), don't be clingy if someone does reply, keep other options open, and most importantly: make sure you can drive, have steady income, and some goals for your future before trying to date otherwise wtf are you even doing, there are bigger priorities right now you sad ball of hormones! >:C

If you're over 35, give up. Maybe you'll get lucky and a woman will come your way, but it'll be much easier if you just give up that hope and become comfortable with masturbation. Hope I helped! ^u^

(Oh, and this isn't directed at who I'm quoting, just in general. Then again, what do I know?)
Last edited by Fish Cakes on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

tyrantgoji wrote:
.....what?
I've always blamed my shyness, inability to make eye contact, panic attacks, and shaking on my PTSD and Social Anxiety Disorder. But me being autistic makes a lot of sense.

I'm getting VERY socially awkward when i run into people in public lately. I get so nervous that i talk like someone who's disabled. I can visually see it on people's faces when they shift from happy to see me to does this guy have a head cold?

I noticed i involuntarily rock my head back and forth when i'm home alone now with no stressers now.

I can't function in a class room without being medicated on 3.5 mg of Clonazepam because i get panic attacks from the teacher making eye contact with me.
Last edited by Destoroyah of Worlds on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Found out a shitty fucking gym I was at, has continuously charged my account for the past few months, despite me explicitly canceling and filling out forms including a severance fee or something. Now living abroad, I can’t easily confront them or deal with this shit. I’m going to have to figure out something soon on what to do. Honestly I have my Japanese money but I want to keep my account with chase internationally.

You can’t cancel by phone or email, fuck that shit.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
.....what?
I've always blamed my shyness, inability to make eye contact, panic attacks, and shaking on my PTSD and Social Anxiety Disorder. But me being autistic makes a lot of sense.

I'm getting VERY socially awkward when i run into people in public lately. I get so nervous that i talk like someone who's disabled. I can visually see it on people's faces when they shift from happy to see me to does this guy have a head cold?

I noticed i involuntarily rock my head back and forth when i'm home alone now with no stressers now.

I can't function in a class room without being medicated on 3.5 mg of Clonazepam because i get panic attacks from the teacher making eye contact with me.
That doesn't mean you have autism. It just means you have REALLY bad social anxiety. I know it's probably not the option you want so soon,but maybe you should see a therapists?

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Fish Cakes wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:Thanks, I think the area I live in is simply part of why these girls I keep meeting are evil parasites, maybe that's not the case in other parts.
What area? How are you meeting? I recommend OKcupid as a dating app. Tinder is more for hook-ups.

Tips: Don't be desperate, respect ghosting (don't send multiple first messages without a reply, creep), be wary of obvious catfishes, respect yourself, be confident, show genuine in them and their interests as a person (if you don't like them as a person, they aren't worth your time unless it's a hook-up), don't be clingy if someone does reply, keep other options open, and most importantly: make sure you can drive, have steady income, and some goals for your future before trying to date otherwise wtf are you even doing, there are bigger priorities right now you sad ball of hormones! >:C

If you're over 35, give up. Maybe you'll get lucky and a woman will come your way, but it'll be much easier if you just give up that hope and become comfortable with masturbation. Hope I helped! ^u^

(Oh, and this isn't directed at who I'm quoting, just in general. Then again, what do I know?)
I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

AllosaurHell wrote:I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.
Why don't you trust dating apps?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

eabaker wrote:
AllosaurHell wrote:I don't trust dating apps, and all the women I meet and speak to are people I know in real life.
Concern that the potential partner could secretly be a creepy 90 year old catfishing me.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

AllosaurHell wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Concern that the potential partner could secretly be a creepy 90 year old catfishing me.
Well, in that case, perhaps you are wise to avoid doing it in app form (mobile culture has made everything happen so much faster); but going through a traditional dating website on a traditional desktop or laptop computer, where people are expected to take their time and get a real sense of the actual person they're communicating with, gives one a lot more opportunity to root out the dread catfishers.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.