What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by KManX89 »

I know I'm a little late to the game on this, but seeing the news about Take Two/2K sending goon investigators to SupMatto's house really irked me. They've been effectively stalking him for the better part of 10 months, snooping around his house and enforcing bully-boy scare tactics for hours, all because he shared info he obtained, keeping journalists from being fucking journalists pretty much. This shit pisses me off to no end. If they don't want shit getting leaked, then they should do a better job of keeping their shit under wraps in the first place (you would've thought companies would've figured out how to keep their shit from getting leaked by now).

Between this and the whole Randy Pitchford ordeal, I'm officially onboard the #BoycottBorderlands3 hashtag.
Last edited by KManX89 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

My mother has ovarian cancer and blood clots in each lungs. She spoke with my Grandmother about funeral arrangements. She's been losing her hair and can't walk 10ft without throwing up. I can't afford to fly to San Fransisco to go see her either.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I'm going to regret posting this, I'm sure; but this did indeed ruin my day due to how it reflects on the bigger picture of society right now. If any of you have Instagram, search #guns. Then search #Horror. You'll see what I mean.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maritonic wrote:I'm going to regret posting this, I'm sure; but this did indeed ruin my day due to how it reflects on the bigger picture of society right now. If any of you have Instagram, search #guns. Then search #Horror. You'll see what I mean.
i refuse to even touch anything related to Instagram,but i can already imagine what your talking about... yikes.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maritonic wrote:I'm going to regret posting this, I'm sure; but this did indeed ruin my day due to how it reflects on the bigger picture of society right now. If any of you have Instagram, search #guns. Then search #Horror. You'll see what I mean.
Wait, how are you searching multiple tags in IG?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

eabaker wrote:
Search one tag. Delete. Search another tag. Two separate searches.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maritonic wrote:
eabaker wrote:
I believe I see your point. Wow. Just... wow.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

eabaker wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
eabaker wrote:
I believe I see your point. Wow. Just... wow.
Yeah, I'm still quite upset about it.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Throwing away some garbage out of my yard and finding that it was filled with literally millions of writhing maggots. May Summer perish forever, and the Earth be plunged into the One Glaciation to Rule Them All, putting a frigid end to all wicked arthropods until the day the glorious SUN can incinerate this rock and cleanse it of filthy life for all time.

Also, a bullshit clickbait 'find the eggplant hidden among the flipflops' brain teaser. The eggplant was grilled and didn't look anything like the raw eggplant everyone would obviously look for. Asshats.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JAGzilla wrote:Throwing away some garbage out of my yard and finding that it was filled with literally millions of writhing maggots. May Summer perish forever, and the Earth be plunged into the One Glaciation to Rule Them All, putting a frigid end to all wicked arthropods until the day the glorious SUN can incinerate this rock and cleanse it of filthy life for all time.

Also, a bullshit clickbait 'find the eggplant hidden among the flipflops' brain teaser. The eggplant was grilled and didn't look anything like the raw eggplant everyone would obviously look for. Asshats.
Dang,you really hate maggots :lol:

I remember last Thursday i took the garbage out and one was squirming his way. I'm afraid of bugs (yet Kumonga and Kamacuras never freak me out?) so i ran back inside :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Dang,you really hate maggots :lol:

I remember last Thursday i took the garbage out and one was squirming his way. I'm afraid of bugs (yet Kumonga and Kamacuras never freak me out?) so i ran back inside :lol:
Most bugs don't bother me at all. Heck, I like them. They're amazing. Beautiful, even.

Maggots.... something about them just makes my skin crawl.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:My mother has ovarian cancer and blood clots in each lungs. She spoke with my Grandmother about funeral arrangements. She's been losing her hair and can't walk 10ft without throwing up. I can't afford to fly to San Fransisco to go see her either.
Oh my fuck, I'm so sorry to hear that, my dude. :c

Keep posting here, reach out to your support. Stay strong, it's only going to get harder, push through it the best you can, and forgive yourself. Talk to her as much as you can.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Probably gonna have to replace my phone as while I was at the creek with my dogs went into the water realizing it was in my pocket. Dad's gonna try putting it in rice to see if that hopefully fixes it if not then gonna have to get a new one.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Fish Cakes wrote:
Destoroyah of Worlds wrote:My mother has ovarian cancer and blood clots in each lungs. She spoke with my Grandmother about funeral arrangements. She's been losing her hair and can't walk 10ft without throwing up. I can't afford to fly to San Fransisco to go see her either.
Oh my skreeonk, I'm so sorry to hear that, my dude. :c

Keep posting here, reach out to your support. Stay strong, it's only going to get harder, push through it the best you can, and forgive yourself. Talk to her as much as you can.
You're so kind. Thank you
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

LegendZilla wrote:Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.
Oh God, I hate when that happens. Worst is when you're like halfway through and then have to walk all the way back on the injured leg. >_<
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

Woke up to the sound of the garbage truck.
GO GO GOJI KUN

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Fish Cakes wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:Just stained a muscle in my leg while attempting to go through a walk.
Oh God, I hate when that happens. Worst is when you're like halfway through and then have to walk all the way back on the injured leg. >_<
Thankfully I did not half to walk that far back.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Living Corpse wrote:I can't get the memory out of my head where I confessed to a friend about some bad things I did when I was younger that I regret and he thought I was bragging not confessing. Kind of says a lot about what he thinks of me.
Well, based on the little I've seen of you here, you do come across as a bit egotistical? No offense.