K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by HillyHulk »

tyrantgoji wrote:so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.
I would say The Gryphon, Bagan, Iris, Grand King Ghidorah, the Magnetic Monster, Macrosaurus Rex, Bullton, Crackler, Gan-Q, Giratina, Grimmgarl, Gudis, Guilala, Anime Mechagodzilla, Perfect Chaos, and Razin since each of them have certain abilities/capabilities that either help with their invasions or would be interesting to experiment with.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Wow...i have quite the bunch to chose from don't i? :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions guys,though i think it's best to leave the more OP monsters out of the mix (like Bagan). I'll take all of your monster ideas into the drawing board though.

Added in 15 days 20 hours 14 minutes 4 seconds:
So about Baragon's spirit in the climax of GMK...can he do more than just drag monsters under the waves? Because i was thinking of
Spoiler:
His spirit reviving and re-energizing Anguirus and Varan in a similar manner to how Mothra revived Ghidorah
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

tyrantgoji wrote:Wow...i have quite the bunch to chose from don't i? :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions guys,though i think it's best to leave the more OP monsters out of the mix (like Bagan). I'll take all of your monster ideas into the drawing board though.

Added in 15 days 20 hours 14 minutes 4 seconds:
So about Baragon's spirit in the climax of GMK...can he do more than just drag monsters under the waves? Because i was thinking of
Spoiler:
His spirit reviving and re-energizing Anguirus and Varan in a similar manner to how Mothra revived Ghidorah
As far as I know, Mothra has that ability but Baragon has not demonstrated the same ability. As a result, dragging kaiju down seems to be the only thing the GMK version can do (I don't think there's a rule that says you can't use the magma ray from the Showa version though, at least).

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind having the 3 Guardian Monster spirits having the same properties--that is to say, re-energizing monsters or forcing them to move against their own will. That said, in its current state, GMK and Showa Baragon have the same properties in the KWCE. But I'll have to update Baragon's card with the spirit abilities.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Where is Supercharged Godzilla from and what are his abilities?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Supercharged Godzilla is from the Trendmasters toy line and is the in-universe explanation they gave when they turned their Godzilla figures from the usual green coloring to a more accurate-looking black (the effort of which is kind of impressive, really). As far as his abilities go:

...And here's the KWCE card I made for him that we don't need anymore since I worked him into Godzilla (Heisei)'s card. >_>

"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

This may sound like a dumb question,but is Wester Island where The Last Dinosaur took place?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

No, Wester Island is from Gamera vs. Jiger. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:No, Wester Island is from Gamera vs. Jiger. ;)
Doh! Thanks for telling me that though.

So what is that place called? It's the arena for Godzillasaurus vs. Gorosaurus so that's why i'm asking.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

It was just set at prehistoric times, wasn't a specific place.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:It was just set at prehistoric times, wasn't a specific place.
sooo do i just have to call it "Underground Dinosaur Land" or something like that?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Whatever works. ;)

Pair of kings.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

Question: What can get through Godzilla Earth's shield, if anything? Melee attacks?
Spoiler:
Fun quotes from some d&d insanity:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"
"There's chicken pot pie everywhere."
"Sorry, I meant to fluff your pillow- with my fist."
“I don’t think you know how funerals work.”

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:Question: What can get through Godzilla Earth's shield, if anything? Melee attacks?
Certainly nothing melee related. A monster with EMP powers like the M.U.T.O's could probably break through it tho.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

tyrantgoji wrote:Certainly nothing melee related. A monster with EMP powers like the M.U.T.O's could probably break through it tho.
Makes sense. Can enough damage break it temporarily, or is it kinda invincible?
Spoiler:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote: Makes sense. Can enough damage break it temporarily, or is it kinda invincible?
It withstood a whole lot of nukes, so make of that what you will. Even if it is pierced, as long as his spines are unharmed, he can just put it right back up. Mothra made him flee by reflecting his atomic breath back at him, but we don’t know if that’s because he didn’t have the shield up when firing it or because it pierced the shield. Probably the former, as I believe that Mothra’s powder neutralized the shield.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: It withstood a whole lot of nukes, so make of that what you will. Even if it is pierced, as long as his spines are unharmed, he can just put it right back up. Mothra made him flee by reflecting his atomic breath back at him, but we don’t know if that’s because he didn’t have the shield up when firing it or because it pierced the shield. Probably the former, as I believe that Mothra’s powder neutralized the shield.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind. It kinda makes making matches with Godzilla Earth slightly difficult, haha.

Is the shield always active, or does he have to activate it?
Last edited by AbsoluteHerasy on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I need the help of co-writer for a match. I've got the first draft done, but it needs a bit of work and I'm going to very busy for next two weeks. Anyone interested, just pm me.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:I need the help of co-writer for a match. I've got the first draft done, but it needs a bit of work and I'm going to very busy for next two weeks. Anyone interested, just pm me.
What match? If it interests me, I'll help.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

GmkGoji wrote:
kingkevzilla88 wrote:I need the help of co-writer for a match. I've got the first draft done, but it needs a bit of work and I'm going to very busy for next two weeks. Anyone interested, just pm me.
What match? If it interests me, I'll help.
Chaos vs. Onibaba. It's set in the post-apocalyptic world of Primal Rage, and the invaders from Pacific Rim, decide to have a go at conquering this world. So they send out Onibaba as scout.