Screw Attack's Death Battle

For the discussion of movies and TV shows not distributed by Toho.
tyrantgoji
Futurian

Re: Screw Attack's Death Battle

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm

_JNavs_ wrote:What's the general fan consensus between Kiryu and Megazord #476?

Most people I know, know Kiryu stomps since Mechagodzilla stomps Godzilla on the regular, Megazord fights goofy giant muah-ha-ha villains.

heroic robo saurians.. that's it honestly. Maybe EVA-01 would have been a better choice, they have more in common.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:22 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote:]

Ghidorah vs Frieza. It may sound like a stomp at first but all you need to do is composite Ghidorah and you have a even matchup somewhat.

Anime Ghidorah is the only Ghidorah that has a chance and that's because hax.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
_JNavs_ wrote:What's the general fan consensus between Kiryu and Megazord #476?

Most people I know, know Kiryu stomps since Mechagodzilla stomps Godzilla on the regular, Megazord fights goofy giant muah-ha-ha villains.

Dragonzord lacks the fire power, if it was Megazord and Dragonzord plus Titanus Mmpr would give it a run for its money.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:29 pm

So when they get to King Kong, who would they have him fight?

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Living Corpse wrote:So when they get to King Kong, who would they have him fight?

george
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

UltimateDitto
Futurian

Postby UltimateDitto » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Living Corpse wrote:So when they get to King Kong, who would they have him fight?

Wouldn't be surprised if they put him against Godzilla before the movie comes out.

But if they don't, then i would imagine the opponent would be a popular dinosaur character, like Indominus Rex or Sharptooth.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:08 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if they put him against Godzilla before the movie comes out.

But if they don't, then i would imagine the opponent would be a popular dinosaur character, like Indominus Rex or Sharptooth.

I feel like pitting him against Godzilla is too predictable, as cool as it would be to see another Godzilla or really any kaiju Death Battle again.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 pm

I could see Kong and Oozaru if they use DB Goku or a generic one.

Shadow Area 1-0

MM Raids Again
Futurian

Postby MM Raids Again » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:01 pm

King Kong vs. I-Rex. Duh.
Did you miss me?

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:30 pm

So Kiryu vs Dragonzord is officially 3 weeks away, the consensus everywhere but one place is in favor of Kiryu, what's the consensus here
Smuggers wrote:How could Dougherty do this to us bros... he's defiling our beloved monsters right before our eyes, charging $15 a pop and getting millions in the process... I thought he was a trufan? I guess this was all some sick joke orchestrated by Thomas Tull for almost a decade...

Oh well. Guess I won't see the movie for myself and form my own opinion, I've basically already seen it in my mind from what I've read online and I know a lame duck when I see one. Time to whip out the 'ol 12 gauge

tyrantgoji
Futurian

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 pm

gottatalktothefake wrote:So Kiryu vs Dragonzord is officially 3 weeks away, the consensus everywhere but one place is in favor of Kiryu, what's the consensus here

Pretty sure most are gonna say Kiryu. Especially if they decide to use comic feats which is almost certain to give him a boost to win.

Stump Feet
Futurian

Postby Stump Feet » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm

The Dragonzords gonna smack that ass
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Kiryu2012
Kwaidan

Postby Kiryu2012 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 pm

I'm not as familiar with Dragonzord as I'd like, so I'm not sure on this outcome.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.

My DA

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Mechagodzilla wins.

because they didn't say Kiryu vs Dragonzord, they said MECHAGODZILLA vs Dragonzord.

Which means based off both that title and Death Battle's usual MO, Dragonzord is going up against a combination Mechagodzilla who has the cruel efficiency of Showa, the sheer arsenal of Heisei, the speed of Kiryu, the size of RPO, and possibly even the ever changing nanometal of the city.

The Zord's skreeonked.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:59 pm

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Mechagodzilla wins.

because they didn't say Kiryu vs Dragonzord, they said MECHAGODZILLA vs Dragonzord.

Which means based off both that title and Death Battle's usual MO, Dragonzord is going up against a combination Mechagodzilla who has the cruel efficiency of Showa, the sheer arsenal of Heisei, the speed of Kiryu, the size of RPO, and possibly even the ever changing nanometal of the city.

The Zord's skreeonked.

And all their weakness. Kiryu's time limit, Showa being crippled when the Cybnak is damaged.

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:56 pm

They should've done a battle royale of Showa, Heisei and Kiryu.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:26 am

Dragonzord doesn't have the fire power to put down MechaG any version.

Shadow Area 1-0

gottatalktothefake
G-Grasper

Postby gottatalktothefake » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:26 am

They aren’t compositing mechagodzilla, they said that it would be “too hard” (even though they composited Godzilla, which is harder to do but whatever). They are only using kiryu

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:15 am

Yep Dragonzord wins, unless Kiryu manages to get the Absolute Zero Cannon to hit.

Dynomy-DX
Samurai

Postby Dynomy-DX » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:18 am

I just have a really bad feeling Kiryu is gonna be done dirty in this fight. Power Rangers hasn’t won any fight as of late, and while Kiryu has some intense weaponry, it also has exploitable weaknesses that can cost it depending on interpretation.

I’m rooting for Kiryu, and I’m hoping it pulls through and kicks ass. But idk right now. I’m not familiar enough with Power Rangers to be the judge.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:33 am

Living Corpse wrote:Yep Dragonzord wins, unless Kiryu manages to get the Absolute Zero Cannon to hit.

Dragonzord doesn't have the fire power to out Kiryu down without the Megazord and Titanus.

It's the strongest Zord to never defeat a monster on its own.

Shadow Area 1-0

Return to “Media Center”