Primal Rage RPG: Hub forum

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gigantis
Sazer

Primal Rage RPG: Hub forum

Post by Gigantis »

August 1st,2021.

Civilization has perished during the cataclysms. A gigantic "meteor" has stuck the planet, ending almost every trace of the old Earth. However, from the end of the old world, a new one would be born..

The Draconians: Beings from long ago, have returned to claim back the Urth. But with there rising,come old rivalries to be settled as well. The Gods are in constant war with each-other, while human kind has devolved into nothing more but there pawns, worshipping them for all of there lives. New beings have risen up as well and join the war for Urth's domination. However, none of them realize the trues threat that lurks behind the shadows. Something,or someone, the being behind the strings...

Will these great beings be forced to join against this ultimate evil, or will there bloodlust for there rivals be there undoing? You be the judge of what happens in the great PRIMAL RAGE!

Welcome one and all to the RPG Hub for Primal Rage! Based off of the sweet fighting game fro the 90's. For those who don't know, Primal Rage was a game created by the now defunct company Midway, and was pretty much Mortal Kombat with Dinosaurs, Giant apes and other beings. The sequel remains mostly lost (save for one arcade) and there is no plans to remake the game, but that's where this comes in. Search it up for more information.

Now just a few ground rules:

1: Trolling is not allowed in the slightest. this should go without saying, but your not taking any part of this RPG if i (or someone else who informs me) sees this happening.

2: MONSTER's from outside franchises are allowed! So Godzilla, Kong, Gamera etc can all take part! Just clarify which versions of them you're using. Two things though: 1, you can be an Ultraman Monster but you can't be an Ultraman itself. 2, you can't be an outlandish monster like Tyrant or SpaceGodzilla, and (i will shove this rule right back down my throat if you can find a way to make them believable but i fail to see how any G-Cells can go to space in this thing) for something Aliens, you can have them come to Urth with free will or have been dropped here by aliens long ago . If you wan't to be Gigan, i suggest him being an organic creature at the beginning but someone could make him a cyborg later on.

3: Feel free to create your own Gods as well! There's only so many of them in the actual game so creating a couple is pretty much needed. Think of a animal, extinct or extant, that could fit well into the PR lore. Bear's, Mammoth's, or other Dinos like a Ankylosaurus or even combining a couple creatures to make one.

4: Robot's are allowed as well. This can tie in to number 2 if you wan't a couple of humans who never devolved into tribal ways create a Jaegar or something like that. Speaking of rule 2...

5: If you went with the original size of the Draconians compared to Godzilla or Gamera, they would be stomped on and it would be off to size the other two down. So everyone is Kaiju size for this. Minimum size is 40 meters and maximum size is 182 meters( sorry for anyone who wanted to be G-Earth and wanted him to be 300 but he's OP as is. :P )

6: A couple of the monsters share the same species, Blizzard and Chaos are pretty much the same and Sauron and Diablo are both T-Rexes. now i'm gonna eliminate the latter problem cause i'm Dibs on Sauron! and i'm gonna have whoever be Diablo keep him as a Rex cause i'm gonna make Sauron a Carnotaurus. For the two apes though. maybe you can make Chaos an Orangutan or something? or have Blizzard be a gigantic whte fur-blue skin gorilla while Chaos is the more Two leg Bigfoot type. Also look out if someone made the same species you wan't (cause i can see a lot of Spinosaurus gods trying to be made)

7: For anyone wondering the being behind the strings is, it's Necrosan from the (mostly) lost PR 2! Here's a picture https://www.deviantart.com/scatha-the-w ... -142650186 i know he kinda looks like an edgelord but hey he's final boss material!

8: no Avatars from PR 2. most agree that they pretty much took away the feel from the first game and pretty much made it a MK Clone (some of this stems from the fact most didn't know how to unlock the beast gods in the first place... even though it was actually pretty easy :lol: ) so it's best we don't add them here.

and with that, on to the Monsters!! create your profile for them and i'll copy paste them onto this thing. You can look at the example profile bellow for how it is.

Name :

Species:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Special abillities:

Backstory (if you wan't to):

Name: Sauron

Species: Carnotaurus

Height: 108 Meters

Weight: 100,000 tons.

Appearance: Think of a Carnotaurus, with an old 1960's Dino stance (fully upright with dragging tail) with Yellow skin and Purple stripes.

Abillities: Purple plasma balls, extraordinary jumper,

Backstory: Sauron is the God of Hunger. While he is immortal, it comes at a price: He is cursed with a never ending hunger that if he does no satisfy, it will slowly kill him. So he and his followers head out to other lands in order to find fresh meat. He is considered a huge threat to the other Draconians and other godly beings who are trying to rule Urth, but Sauron will do anything he can to remain immortal and satisfy his hunger.

(SoggyNoodles2016)
Talon

Name: Talon

Species: Utahraptor

Height: 66 meters

Weight: 45,000 tons

Appearance: A massive raptor, covered in tiger patterned feathers, still incredibly lithe despite his huge size.

Abilities: Steel sharp claws and talons, can maneuver like no other Draconian, extraordinary jumper, can run up to 75 MPH, can communicate with his pack, extreme intelligence.

Backstory: Talon is the god-king of a smaller (45 meter) pack of his kind. While they used to live happily on an island paradise, the great war among the Draconians led to it's destruction. Now, Talon and his pack roam Urth, searching for a new home. While Talon will ally himself with the more benevolent gods against world threatening monsters like Diablo or Vertigo, Talon's main concern is his pack and their well-being, with the Earth itself coming second, and maybe some empathy for the monkeys that his pack farm if he's in a good mood. Despite this, Talon is a fair but cool god to those who meet him.

(BigGrayGecko)Name: Diablo

Species: Tyrannosaurus rex

Height: 108 meters

Weight: 90,000 tons

Appearance: A massive T-Rex, crimson red in color with some long black stripes that follow the length of his body.

Abilities: Steel sharp teeth and claws, strong tail, body mass, powerful jaws, fire manipulation (can spit fireballs as well as streams of flames from his maw), limited teleportation via Inferno Flash, which slightly damages and stuns the opponent, Infernal (last resort technique: Diablo sends both himself and the opponent to the fiery depths of his domain)

Backstory: During the Cataclysm, numerous malicious entities have managed to escape their prisons. Diablo was one of those creatures. Coming straight from under the crust of Urth, he seeks to reform it in his vision - creating a domain of evil. Lunatics, killers, traitors and murderous barbarians gather around him as his followers. Some describe Diavolo as evil in its purest form. This conclusion comes from the fact that he holds no allegiances. Elimination of other Draconians, as well as other possible enemies, is essential to complete his plans. His allies or worshippers must know their place too - for he will kill them with no remorse if they somehow provoke him or if he simply gets bored.
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Primal Rage RPG: Hub forum

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

aww screw it, I never do these, what the hell?

Appearance: A massive raptor, covered in tiger patterned feathers, still incredibly lithe despite his huge size.

Abilities: Steel sharp claws and talons, can maneuver like no other Draconian, extraordinary jumper, can run up to 75 MPH, can communicate with his pack, extreme intelligence.

Backstory: Talon is the god-king of a smaller (45 meter) pack of his kind. While they used to live happily on an island paradise, the great war among the Draconians led to it's destruction. Now, Talon and his pack roam Urth, searching for a new home. While Talon will ally himself with the more benevolent gods against world threatening monsters like Diablo or Vertigo, Talon's main concern is his pack and their well-being, with the Earth itself coming second, and maybe some empathy for the monkeys that his pack farm if he's in a good mood. Despite this, Talon is a fair but cool god to those who meet him.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:aww screw it, I never do these, what the hell?

alright! Tiger Raptor is going on the list! :D

i do wanna wait until i have at least.. a couple more of us before the actual thing though. Me you and two others at least.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

cool! sounds good to me.

RIP Evan.

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Post by BigGrayGecko »

May I take part as Diablo if no one has plans to play as him?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

BigGrayGecko wrote:May I take part as Diablo if no one has plans to play as him?
sure! not gonna lie thought this was dead but you;re still welcome to join! :D

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Post by BigGrayGecko »

tyrantgoji wrote:
BigGrayGecko wrote:May I take part as Diablo if no one has plans to play as him?
sure! not gonna lie thought this was dead but you;re still welcome to join! :D
Thanks! I believe in miracles, so maybe this thing can be revived!
So, I guess I`ll post profile for Diablo

Name: Diablo

Species: Tyrannosaurus rex

Height: 108 meters

Weight: 90,000 tons

Appearance: A massive T-Rex, crimson red in color with some long black stripes that follow the length of his body.

Abilities: Steel sharp teeth and claws, strong tail, body mass, powerful jaws, fire manipulation (can spit fireballs as well as streams of flames from his maw), limited teleportation via Inferno Flash, which slightly damages and stuns the opponent, Infernal (last resort technique: Diablo sends both himself and the opponent to the fiery depths of his domain)

Backstory: During the Cataclysm, numerous malicious entities have managed to escape their prisons. Diablo was one of those creatures. Coming straight from under the crust of Urth, he seeks to reform it in his vision - creating a domain of evil. Lunatics, killers, traitors and murderous barbarians gather around him as his followers. Some describe Diavolo as evil in its purest form. This conclusion comes from the fact that he holds no allegiances. Elimination of other Draconians, as well as other possible enemies, is essential to complete his plans. His allies or worshippers must know their place too - for he will kill them with no remorse if they somehow provoke him or if he simply gets bored.
Last edited by BigGrayGecko on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:09 am, edited 4 times in total.