The Gorilla Whale Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Re: The Gorilla Whale Hub

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Gigan back to using his classic tricks. Press F to pay respects to Gamera’s (and indirectly Yoko’s) shoulder for taking this much of a beating in one fight.
Last edited by Gojirawars 03 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Welp, I got little more that I can do for now until both JAGzilla and Breakdown reply, along with Monster X. Though once I get off tonight, that's going to be it until the 9th. Really should have gotten around to getting things squared away much earlier. ^^;; Just when the rp is picking up steam, that's when my week long break from social media starts. Ah well, it'll only be a week at least, so not too long to wait if the rp has to wait on me. (Much as I feel bad about that...) Or it can inch along until I get back.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Dr. Carter wrote:Welp, I got little more that I can do for now until both JAGzilla and Breakdown reply, along with Monster X. Though once I get off tonight, that's going to be it until the 9th. Really should have gotten around to getting things squared away much earlier. ^^;; Just when the rp is picking up steam, that's when my week long break from social media starts. Ah well, it'll only be a week at least, so not too long to wait if the rp has to wait on me. (Much as I feel bad about that...) Or it can inch along until I get back.
I suppose Gamera, the dinosaurs, and Gigan can duke it out for a while without Gojira or Mechagodzilla, perhaps...
-Dr. Asimov

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Nah, I'll be taking control of Gojira during the break, though I'll try to keep my use of him to a minimum.

Also, I'll get my next post up by morning.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Next post is up!
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Will have my next post up tomorrow. Today’s wiped me out.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Just realised this is the second time Draborgman‘s been robbed of a chance to fight. Hope him getting blue balled doesn’t become a trop.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Inb4 Draborgman getting fighting blue balls becomes a meme. Let’s make it a meme.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

He never got a real fight in Kaiju Uprising, either. Just a quick little curbstomp against my Kamacuras. So this is really his third missed chance. Poor guy...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Poor Carter. It seems as though he will come back from his break to where he left off :lol:
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I’d say that’s almost a positive, mate. There won’t be too much to catch up on ;). He and I talked it through, I think the Doc should be A okay with it.

#BotM

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Yeah, I’m heading to G-Fest this weekend, so I’m not going to be active much this week.
-Dr. Asimov

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Yeah, I’m heading to G-Fest this weekend, so I’m not going to be active much this week.
Man, you lucky SoB :cry: That's still on my bucket list.

I've been busy myself here, so I'll try to get a post up whenever I can. Also it's amazing that the JSDF has done nothing about the situation in Fukuoka or anywhere else lol.
ImageImage

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I've been busy myself here, so I'll try to get a post up whenever I can. Also it's amazing that the JSDF has done nothing about the situation in Fukuoka or anywhere else lol.
Don’t worry, I’ve got a post waiting in the wings to cover that ;). Plus, what honestly could they even do against a mass of giant god beasts? The Atragon is toast, and its replacement isn’t quite ready for deployment yet. They could throw tanks, jets and military personnel at the problem, but that wouldn’t amount to much except for unnecessary casualties, and smashed and burned hardware. Essentially, the JSDF is just like, “well shit, what the hell can we even do right now?”

Plus, if you think about it, this is accurate to the response rate of the Japanese government :lol:.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Yeah, the response is basically a "What can we do?" mindset right now. They attacked the monsters that were in Osaka the day before to no effect, so it is a matter of preserving troop numbers now. And with a group of monsters trashing Fukuoka, it is rather hopeless. That is basically what I had the Prime Minister outline after this most recent time skip.

Of course, the troops deploying to a "quiet" area are in for a big surprise in just a few posts...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I feel like public opinion of the JSDF is going tp drop catastrophically after these events :lol:

"The good monsters at least get here in time and do aomething about it!"
ImageImage

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Back from the trip, though it sounds like I won't have much catching up to do, which I'm fine with. XD Anyways, it was a good break, but was it a bit of a nightmare on some days with rental car trouble, hideaway mattress not being good at all... Though not the worst break I've ever had to be sure.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Good to see ya again, Carter, glad you had what sounded like a pretty relaxing trip away from all the hustle and bustle :).

Also, Gojiwars, make sure to tell us how G-fest was for you, mate!

#BotM

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Godzilla165 wrote:Good to see ya again, Carter, glad you had what sounded like a pretty relaxing trip away from all the hustle and bustle :).

Also, Gojiwars, make sure to tell us how G-fest was for you, mate!
Will do, man. Heading out this morning. Should be fun.
-Dr. Asimov

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

I'll try getting a post up shortly, since I finally have a day off.. Work has just been kicking me in the rear lately, since the management quietly moved me over to the night shift, which means I now leave around 2:20 A.M. at the earliest.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!