Behemoth's future in the Monsterverse

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Sonic
Interpol Agent

Behemoth's future in the Monsterverse

Post by Sonic »

What do you think the future holds for Behemoth? Do you think we will see him again in GvK?

He seems like a fan favourite and has a great design....

What do you guys think?

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Re: Behemoth's future in the Monsterverse

Post by master_of_monsters »

probably die
your source of self destruction

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I think he'll be in GvK. Why would Legendary make unique kaiju as cameos and not use them again? That'd be a waste of potential.

Sonic
Interpol Agent

Post by Sonic »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:I think he'll be in GvK. Why would Legendary make unique kaiju as cameos and not use them again? That'd be a waste of potential.
Exactly what I’m thinking!

He seems to be quite popular too which is a great thing.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

he's gonna show up Godzilla vs Kong. i doubt the're gonna make a spinoff or something like that for him, as cool as that be.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Had KOTM been more successful, we might've gotten...THE GIANT BEHEMOTH!!!

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

Behemoth is pretty cool so I hopefully thi-

sees the user that made this thread

I want Behemoth to meet a terrible end. Gets decapitated, then burnt to a crisp. That’ll be quite the sight.

:lol:
Long Live The King

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Hokmuto wrote:Behemoth is pretty cool so I hopefully thi-

I want Behemoth to meet a terrible end. Gets decapitated, then burnt to a crisp. That’ll be quite the sight.

what did Sonic do to you?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Hokmuto wrote:Behemoth is pretty cool so I hopefully thi-

what did Sonic do to you?
Lol. It’s just that he always asked only about the Mammoth in the spoiler thread for months. I didn’t mind it at all, but it was kinda funny
Long Live The King

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Guys, for the like 87th time, let Sonic enjoy the Behemoth. C'mon. Like, who cares?

Carry on *constructive*, chill, conversation maybe?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

it's not like Behemoth's a fan favorite anyway.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd be up for Behemoth to return in future films. It'd be cool to see him square up against King Kong or the Skullcrawlers.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SaiyanRider54
Interpol Agent

Post by SaiyanRider54 »

I hope legendary makes an ongoing comic that expands on the universe and gives a spotlight to titans like Behemoth. Call it “Monarch Files” or something and give us a deep dive over the course of the series into all 17+ titans. They could at least do that much in the future. Besides that, I’m sure behemoth will be in GvK, which will be interesting if he shares screen time with Kong.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I would like for Behemoth to be an ally and companion to Kong.

Dynomy-DX
Interpol Agent

Post by Dynomy-DX »

Didn’t Dougherty mention Behemoth’s design to be like a companion mammal to Kong? Could be cool to see future interactions.
Reignited... and hopefully less weird this time around.

I'm a guy with simple interests. Mostly revolving around monsters blowing up entire cities.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Dynomy-DX wrote:Didn’t Dougherty mention Behemoth’s design to be like a companion mammal to Kong? Could be cool to see future interactions.
Kong riding Behemoth into battle like his own personal war-horse
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

MegaEvilSaurus666
G-Force Personnel

Post by MegaEvilSaurus666 »

The thing can't eat from the looks of it. The design is silly because of that fact. It's neat to have a mammalian monster for once, but it's a short trunked, massive tusked mammoth with gorilla limbs, but is actually a ground sloth. I'm feeling tepid on it. I wouldn't mind if it was in future media, nor would I fret over it if it wasn't.

Well, I'll play along. It would be cool to see Kong and Behemoth on screen in the same movie, but I don't want them to really be friends or anything. Not rivals. Nothing anthropomorphic. Just animals that happen to cross paths.

Now, if we had Yamata no Orochi or Quetzalcoatl's designs, I'd be interested.
I'd change my username if I had the chance. It's a typo. It's supposed to be "66," and it's a very unfortunate thing to have on my account. Please help. :lol:

Ryguy
EDF Instructor

Post by Ryguy »

There won't be any future. Godzilla vs Kong is the end. A blossoming franchise doesn't make sub-400M on a 200 million budget. Sorry it's just not happening, fam
"And now you will walk to him, and you will battle him to the death. Green and Brown. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: reptile versus primate; day versus night; King of Monsters versus Kong of Skull Island!"

Cookson
Futurian

Post by Cookson »

Ryguy wrote:There won't be any future. Godzilla vs Kong is the end. A blossoming franchise doesn't make sub-400M on a 200 million budget. Sorry it's just not happening, fam
170m budget is the factual report. And Behemoth could make a appearance in GvsKong.
"We knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed, few people cried, most people were silent."~Robert Oppenheimer

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Cookson wrote:170m budget is the factual report. And Behemoth could make a appearance in GvsKong.
Don't feed the troll. That's what they want you to do. Best to ignore them and be the bigger person.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.