Shin Ghidorah on Godzilla vs Evangelion

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
BrazilianKaiju
Samurai

Shin Ghidorah on Godzilla vs Evangelion

Post by BrazilianKaiju »

Did you see that?
Last edited by BrazilianKaiju on Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Re: Shin Ghidorah on Godzilla vs Evangelion

Post by TyrantGojira »

They’re already selling figures stuff of it.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

it still looks so skreoonking cool! :mrgreen:

how much is that figure?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I found out I get a month off in July for work(school I work at has its summer vacation). I`ll go see it then.

Really glad Shin Ghidorah is actually a thing.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

I'm glad he keeps his cackling Showa roar (here's hoping he's an independent world destroyer instead of a puppet of Gendo or SEELE or an angel or something) but he looks a bit too...normal to be a Shin Kaiju IMO. I would want him to look more like this.
Last edited by GuardianGhido on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I found out I get a month off in July for work(school I work at has its summer vacation). I`ll go see it then.

Really glad Shin Ghidorah is actually a thing.
Send footage. I know a section of the site that would appreciate it.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GuardianGhido wrote:I'm glad he keeps his cackling Showa roar (here's hoping he's an independent world destroyer instead of a puppet of Gendo or SEELE or an angel or something) but he looks a bit too...normal to be a Shin Kaiju IMO. I would want him to look more like this.
i mean, it is a crossover with Evangelion so he could be an angel. i wouldn't be against it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Can't wait to see what weird powers this King Ghidorah has.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Post by phantomsdaydreams »

Yeah, I really hope someone posts this sometime. I see that a previous 4D Evangelion video has been partially-posted. I hope we can get at least that. I quite like the redesign.

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

Seen footage of him on Youtube, has some very cool powers. Love the way he moves, very mesmerizing like Anime Ghidorah.
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Tyrant28 wrote:Seen footage of him on Youtube, has some very cool powers. Love the way he moves, very mesmerizing like Anime Ghidorah.
What did you search to see that?

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

Tyrant28 wrote:Seen footage of him on Youtube, has some very cool powers. Love the way he moves, very mesmerizing like Anime Ghidorah.
Hopefully he won't just phase through Godzilla and be one shotted after Gendo's killed or some bull like that.
Last edited by GuardianGhido on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
What did you search to see that?
An Japanese user uploaded it to YouTube but it is now taken down I guess. Was up for like two days or so.

GuardianGhido wrote:
Hopefully he won't just phase through Godzilla and be one shotted after Gendo's killed or some bull like that.
Ironically he did have ability similar to Anime Ghidorah with him deflecting Shin’s beam, but weirdly only used it once.
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

Tyrant28 wrote:
GuardianGhido wrote:
Ironically he did have ability similar to Anime Ghidorah with him deflecting Shin’s beam, but weirdly only used it once.
That's alright, I just don't want him to go out like a chump that's all.

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

Any chance we'll see this version of Ghidorah in anything besides this ride most of us will never get to go on?
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Post by phantomsdaydreams »

We should try and track this down. It has to have been posted elsewhere, right? Searching on kanji isn't helping me much this time, sadly. If anyone has a lead or link, PM me. I don't post often, but I lurk always. =P

Apgigan
Monsterland Worker

Post by Apgigan »

https://youtu.be/hvukgxvj5t4

Credit to Astoundingbeyondbelief on tumblr!

Ride starts at 6:06

Ghidorah starts at 11:00
Last edited by Apgigan on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Apgigan wrote:https://youtu.be/hvukgxvj5t4

ugh, he looks so goooooooood.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Good enough to be used in a film
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Vandarker
G-Grasper

Post by Vandarker »

I love how his gravity beams are actual gravity beams. Like it actually does what the name indicates instead of random destruction.

All in all the sequence is amazing. I kinda like it even more than KOTM's final battle. That moment when the beams lock!
Last edited by Vandarker on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.