Godzilla Having a Mate

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
G2000
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla Having a Mate

Post by G2000 »

It’s come to this huh
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GoWhaleTours wrote:Mothra is sexy and I want her moth tiddies
your gonna get a warning for that, i garuntee it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I just don`t like the idea of unnecessarily sexualizing fictional character or properties that don`t have any intentional sexual appeal or characteristics. Take a strong female character and rule34 her, and it`s annoying. Same goes for monsters but for different reasons. I get that people shipping or sexualizing things is pretty much a universal but it`s how I feel.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I just don`t like the idea of unnecessarily sexualizing fictional character or properties that don`t have any intentional sexual appeal or characteristics. Take a strong female character and rule34 her, and it`s annoying. Same goes for monsters but for different reasons. I get that people shipping or sexualizing things is pretty much a universal but it`s how I feel.
Roughly my feelings too; I really don’t see the appeal in sexualizing giant monsters, or drawing them as humans and then sexualizing them. It just seems really odd all around, and it makes me wonder if some people are unable to like something without projecting their sexual urges on it or something
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Why is it that whenever this question is posed, people make the astronomical leap in logic and immediately assume that means that they're gonna do the do onscreen?

Because Rodan was filled to the brim with x-rated monster-on-monster action, right?
Last edited by NSZ on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Zilla Jr, Rodan and Gappa had a mate of the top of my head. Gojirin exists can could be brought back. Godzilla could reproduce with a new monster that is similar enough to him to introduce Jr or Minya in a new series. If we can get Shin Godzilla I wouldn't mind Godzilla getting a mate as it opens possibilities for him.

If Ghidorah or someone killed this mate off now Godzilla has a reason to hate that monster, if humans somehow killed it then now we no why Godzilla hates humanity. Godzilla has been around 65 years and has done everything expect have a mate. Some of us will like it, some of us will hate it but why not give it a shot even if it's a one off.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

miguelnuva wrote:Zilla Jr, Rodan and Gappa had a mate of the top of my head. Gojirin exists can could be brought back. Godzilla could reproduce with a new monster that is similar enough to him to introduce Jr or Minya in a new series. If we can get Shin Godzilla I wouldn't mind Godzilla getting a mate as it opens possibilities for him.

If Ghidorah or someone killed this mate off now Godzilla has a reason to hate that monster, if humans somehow killed it then now we no why Godzilla hates humanity. Godzilla has been around 65 years and has done everything expect have a mate. Some of us will like it, some of us will hate it but why not give it a shot even if it's a one off.
It’s great to see someone who is warm to the idea of Godzilla having a mate. Would you mind telling me what you think of my idea of Godzilla hooking up with a Space Kaiju?

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Definitely a no to any Godzilla X Space alien relationship.

However the Monsterverse for example, could introduce the female Komodo Kaiju from the 98' show or something similar to that. Interspecies evolution is not uncommon in the wild, and to keep the idea of Godzilla being unique, if you have a Jr. down the line, he'd have the blood of his father and the blood of his mother.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

_JNavs_ wrote:Definitely a no to any Godzilla X Space alien relationship.

However the Monsterverse for example, could introduce the female Komodo Kaiju from the 98' show or something similar to that. Interspecies evolution is not uncommon in the wild, and to keep the idea of Godzilla being unique, if you have a Jr. down the line, he'd have the blood of his father and the blood of his mother.
Assuming the Monsterverse continues, I’d prefer if they clone Godzilla in a lab.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Im just waiting for the XXX version of GKOTM.

Godzilla King of the Bukake.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

goji89 wrote:Im just waiting for the XXX version of GKOTM.

Ghidorah the THREE HEADED monster.

now that’s messed up
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
goji89 wrote:Im just waiting for the XXX version of GKOTM.

Ghidorah the THREE HEADED monster.

now that’s messed up
We knew the world would not be the same.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

LegendZilla wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:Zilla Jr, Rodan and Gappa had a mate of the top of my head. Gojirin exists can could be brought back. Godzilla could reproduce with a new monster that is similar enough to him to introduce Jr or Minya in a new series. If we can get Shin Godzilla I wouldn't mind Godzilla getting a mate as it opens possibilities for him.

It’s great to see someone who is warm to the idea of Godzilla having a mate. Would you mind telling me what you think of my idea of Godzilla hooking up with a Space Kaiju?
It depends on the kaiju. If something came from space that looked like it and Godzilla were compatible it could work. It depends on the story mostly.

If you dont mind a read this might be similar to what your looking for.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10006011/1/G ... -vs-Azuara

As stated Zilla Jr and Komi weren't the same species but they looked compatible.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GuardianGhido
JXSDF Technician

Post by GuardianGhido »

miguelnuva wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:

It depends on the kaiju. If something came from space that looked like it and Godzilla were compatible it could work. It depends on the story mostly.

If you dont mind a read this might be similar to what your looking for.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10006011/1/G ... -vs-Azuara

As stated Zilla Jr and Komi weren't the same species but they looked compatible.
Eugh, Kaiju smut. No thanks.

To be honest, I only like the companionship, cuddles and wholesome things from Kaiju ships. Sure MothZilla might be my OTP and I love everything about their relationship and interactions (KOTM is a great example of vague MothZilla) but I prefer it to be a purely romantic relationship rather than a physical one too. It confuses me when MothZilla is brought up, everyone's minds go straight to the gutter and they get disgusted and immediately express their hatred of them pmating. MothZilla doesn't necessarily mean they have to mate, it's possible for them to be in a relationship without actually doing the act. Romantic relationships can work without going straight to that you know. And I prefer if it doesn't. When it gets to the Lizards and the Moths, even I have to draw the line.

Then again I'm not usually intolerant of anything. I understand that people can like this stuff too. I wouldn't go as far as to "think less of others" if they're into Kaijus doing inappropriate things. I see no reason to hate people just because they think differently about this matter.
Last edited by GuardianGhido on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
DirektorSplennic wrote:Mr Goji, eabaker, and LSD are like the (un)Holy Trinity of Kaiju Kino.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GuardianGhido wrote:
To be honest, I only like the companionship, cuddles and wholesome things from Kaiju ships. Sure MothZilla might be my OTP and I love everything about their relationship and interactions (KOTM is a great example of vague MothZilla) but I prefer it to be a purely romantic relationship rather than a physical one too. It confuses me when MothZilla is brought up, everyone's minds go straight to the gutter and they get disgusted and immediately express their hatred of them pmating. MothZilla doesn't necessarily mean they have to mate, it's possible for them to be in a relationship without actually doing the act. Romantic relationships can work without going straight to that you know. And I prefer if it doesn't. When it gets to the Lizards and the Moths, even I have to draw the line.

Then again I'm not usually intolerant of anything. I understand that people can like this stuff too. I wouldn't go as far as to "think less of others" if they're into Kaijus doing inappropriate things. I see no reason to hate people just because they think differently about this matter.
this, all of this. i don't wanna point out names but i felt pretty uncomfortable when UG said that. i don't know , i just feel that "thinking less of others " was a little to strong for me. besides, rule 34 exist in everything and that does include monsters. if you can't handle it you might as well just leave the internet as it's pretty much non-escapable.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Godzilla has kids, even if his sons are adopted his species mates.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Malchik
EDF Instructor

Post by Malchik »

miguelnuva wrote:Godzilla has kids, even if his sons are adopted his species mates.
Including Godzilla kids was mistake made twice in this franchise.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Malchik wrote:
miguelnuva wrote:Godzilla has kids, even if his sons are adopted his species mates.
Does that include Godzilla Vs Destoroyah?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

LegendZilla wrote:
Malchik wrote:
Does that include Godzilla Vs Destoroyah?
Minya and Zilla raptors.
GO GO GOJI KUN