The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Greyshot151 wrote:5) Frankenstein - Woah guys, hold on. Frankenstein was one I was considering, but not actively pushing. Don't expect him to vanish anytime soon compared to the others.
If you do though I'd still retire the Titans. Generic and basically just naked giant people with insane regeneration. Nothing more.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Heisei Mothra's going too? You're really driving a knife into my future story lines.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

If Daigoro and Goliath are gonna retire after the end of summer, would it still be possible for the matches that I wrote for to get uploaded?
Spoiler:
specifically Orochi Vs Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Heisei), Battra, Daigoro & Maguma. Goliath Vs Gororin and Ultraseven & Daigoro Vs Black Moth Vs Goliath?

If that can’t be helped, would it be possible to put Orochi Vs Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Heisei), Battra, Daigoro & Maguma on hold? So I can rewrite it and take out Daigoro and maybe Maguma.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

soulgodzilla wrote:If Daigoro and Goliath are gonna retire after the end of summer, would it still be possible for the matches that I wrote for to get uploaded?
Spoiler:
specifically Orochi Vs Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Heisei), Battra, Daigoro & Maguma. Goliath Vs Gororin and Ultraseven & Daigoro Vs Black Moth Vs Goliath?

If that can’t be helped, would it be possible to put Orochi Vs Godzilla (Legendary), Mothra (Heisei), Battra, Daigoro & Maguma on hold? So I can rewrite it and take out Daigoro and maybe Maguma.
If the match was submitted, it won't be ignored. I'll stress this again, I have 0 matches with Daigoro & Goliath. I assume my verifiers don't have a secret stash they've been collecting all this time, waiting to spring on me with gleeful surprise. :lol:

If you submitted it, it'll eventually get to me as those monsters are priority at the moment.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:If Daigoro and Goliath are gonna retire after the end of summer, would it still be possible for the matches that I wrote for to get uploaded?
Spoiler:

If the match was submitted, it won't be ignored. I'll stress this again, I have 0 matches with Daigoro & Goliath. I assume my verifiers don't have a secret stash they've been collecting all this time, waiting to spring on me with gleeful surprise. :lol:

If you submitted it, it'll eventually get to me as those monsters are priority at the moment.
Well I already submitted them, unless they’re forgotten. Should I submit them again?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:
Spoiler:

Well I already submitted them, unless they’re forgotten. Should I submit them again?
No, a verifier or editor probably has it. No worries man, you should be fine. I'll let you know if I need the match!
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:

No, a verifier or editor probably has it. No worries man, you should be fine. I'll let you know if I need the match!
Alrighty.

But one question, considering that you’re retiring Mothra (Heisei). Should there be a vote poll of which Mothra should be the replacement like either Legwndary, SOS/FW or Showa? Or are you still leaning towards Legendary as Heisei’s replacement?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

Nagoda wrote:
cmastashizzlerizzle wrote:
Nagoda wrote:
Spoiler:
I just noticed that there are facebook comments on the matches now. I don't see them on Mobile so I never noticed until people mentioned them on the forum. Seeing all the salt this match is getting, I really want to kill off Legendary Godzilla in the most Humiliating manner I can think of now, just to see what kind of feedback I get in return.
lazy spite match is lazy spite match
Eh, that’s true sometimes. Other times it’s just fun for the writer to kill off or defeat someone who seems unbeatable when they can clearly be defeated. Some people just don’t like when their “Unbeatable” monster loses. It’s always fun to see their reactions in my opinion. All that wonderful salt and flame.
i understand if it's because you have a good idea for a match but doing it solely to be a salt monger is kinda sad
Last edited by cmastashizzlerizzle on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

cmastashizzlerizzle wrote: i understand if it's because you have a good idea for a match but doing it solely to be a salt monger is kinda sad
That’s true. Mostly got this way because of writing Fanfiction and seeing all the horribly written, not so creative, flaming, salty reviews I got. Otherwise, I’m mostly about making Story Driven Matches or seeing just how much damage I can do to a monster in a match. It doesn’t go too well most of the time.

Added in 49 seconds:
Also, I hope my Gamera match comes out before Heisei Ghidorah is retired.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:But one question, considering that you’re retiring Mothra (Heisei). Should there be a vote poll of which Mothra should be the replacement like either Legwndary, SOS/FW or Showa? Or are you still leaning towards Legendary as Heisei’s replacement?
I already know who it is.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:But one question, considering that you’re retiring Mothra (Heisei). Should there be a vote poll of which Mothra should be the replacement like either Legwndary, SOS/FW or Showa? Or are you still leaning towards Legendary as Heisei’s replacement?
I already know who it is.
I take it that the answer is gonna be Legendary. :lol:

I mean to be fair, both Legendary and SOS/FW do sound like good replacements.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Anyone else at risk of retirement? Orochi? C-Rex? Dogora? Maguma? Cyber-Godzilla? Mechani-Kong?

Please, let me know beforehand so I know how many future matches need to be moved to the KWCE.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Aw skreeonk no. Don't even think Orochi and Cyber Godzilla.

Especially given Grand King Ghidorah vs. Orochi has yet to be done. King Ghidorah fighting his inspiration.

Of course there's the K.W.C.E. but I'd rather have no monsters retire from the K.W.C. just because of the awesome banners... :lol:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Birdman wrote:Anyone else at risk of retirement? Orochi? C-Rex? Dogora? Maguma? Cyber-Godzilla? Mechani-Kong?

Please, let me know beforehand so I know how many future matches need to be moved to the KWCE.
None of the monsters you listed as I know I have 1 maybe 2 matches with those monsters. Also, they are all fairly unique. The ones I listed earlier either are not used or are duplicates.
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Definitely keep those guys in, especially Orochi and C-Rex.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Moth
Gotengo Officer

Post by Moth »

Can Heisei Mothra be a skin for Leo at least?
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nathus214 wrote:Can Heisei Mothra be a skin for Leo at least?
That really would have made things better.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We don't do skins here, guys. Besides, Heisei Mothra and Mothra Leo are far too different in terms of abilities.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Why would you want Leo to have a Heisei Mothra skin? They are different monsters. Even then, what would be the point? The only time you ever see what version of the monster it is, is in the banner. The only one with skins is Fake Godzilla with his disguise ranging for all of Showa Godzilla’s designs.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Moth
Gotengo Officer

Post by Moth »

Did we all forget Gigan?
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61: